Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning ex into FWB

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short: after a 14 mo LTR, I broke it off two months back and went NC. Now I want to turn this one into a FWB while I spin other plates. No way this will ever be a successful LTR. I'm hoping this will help me 1-be more selective in my selection of new plates and 2- keep my confidence up while pursuing said plates, and not come across as a horny sex-starved creep. Plus the sex with this one was always great.

Me: So are you ready to be a good girl again? 1:56 PM
Her: LMAO...please tell me how 2 be a good girl? ;) 1:59 PM
Me: Don't play dumb you know exactly what I mean :) 2:00 PM
Her: Yes...I do know what you mean...you are funny, and you have always been able to make me laugh. How are you? 2:02 PM
Me: Great as always :) how did your semester end up 2:05 PM
Her: Wonderful. I am transferring to [another school abt 1 hour away]. How was your Thanksgiving. 2:09 PM
Me: Wow big change. You should invite me over for tomorrow night so you can tell me all about it ;) 2:14 PM
Her: Hum...ok. Don't you have hockey tomorrow night? 2:15 PM
Me: No i'm off for xmas. Maybe we can figure out what to do with all this extra energy I have? 2:20 PM
Her: How about a hike ;) 2:21 PM
Me: Too cold. Was thinking indoor activity ;) 2:22 PM
Her: Well, why don't we start with getting caught up first and hopefully putting our friendship back together. 2:25 PM
Me: Let's get a drink, I'll pick you up around 8 2:28 PM
Her: Tonight or tomorrow night? 2:29 PM
Me: I'm busy tonight, let's do tomorrow 2:29 PM
Her: Tomorrow at 8. See you then. 2:32 PM
Me: :) 2:33 PM

So my plan is to buy her a drink, chit chat, lay down the new rules, then fvck back at her place. Sex was the only thing we were consistently good at together, so I'm pretty sure she'll be down...if not tomorrow, then shortly thereafter. I just want to document this for posterity and post my progress, but any feedback always appreciated. Thanks

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Nigga Quit Playing

:crackup: You're a funny muthaf*cka. You can lie to yourself, however you can't lie to Don Juans on So Suave, bed buddy my a$$. You want use this as a cheap ploy to get your ex back. Your ex is your ex for a reason and she's a part of your past, therefore, you should leave her there.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't need or want to keep her around just to keep your confidence up. Do yourself & her a favor & leave her alone. This is just my opinion but you wanna string her along & keep her hopes up? Sounds like a chick move to me. Not a DJ's mindset IMO. Just my 2 sense.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if sex is all you want from her, I say go for it. Just don't tell her or she'll rain fire and brimstone on you.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Maximus Rex says is true.

I did that and it lasted about a year Trent.

Looking back, it was a mistake..I should have just forgot about her,
I can't believe what a wuss/fool I was for doing that. Sure, I had free
poon for a year, but don't think for a second you won't get feelings
for her re-kindled, then you will get a HUGE let down eventually.

Never again.

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission complete! even fvcked twice :woo:

I'm not trying to get her back, or string her along. I made this crystal clear to her, and I was 100% honest. She knows I'm spinning other plates. She's still got mad feelings for me though, that could be a problem. But she knows what I'm offering, and it's up to her if she wants to be part of it. If the pvssy tingle maxim holds true, she'll definitely be back.

@hockeyfreak - I read about having a "piece on the side" in the book How To Succeed With Women, it seems to make a lot of sense. I doubt they meant using an ex, but I need to make due with what resources I have that are readily available.

Will this turn out to be a clusterf*ck? Probably. Oh well, let's see how this plays out...

Thanks guys!

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for banging chicks and having fun, but you're playing with fire. She will come around more often and will rekindle those feelings in you. After that, let the games begin! I'm willing to guess that she is the one that brought you to this site.

I would personally never touch my ex even if I didn't have another girl at the moment. You know why? I will never give her those pleasures again. I refuse! She can stay at home and finger herself thinking of me, but will never have me again. :rock:

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too worried about rekindled feelings. Too much bad sh*t has gone down in my relationship with her, and I harbor too much resentment. When she starts with the crazy BS, I can cut her off without blinking, just like I did the last couple of times.

Damn, after re-reading that, it sounds cold as hell. Unfortunately, it is necessary in this case. If you guys only knew what I've been through with her over the past year...lol.

Forward!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
:crackup: You're a funny muthaf*cka. You can lie to yourself, however you can't lie to Don Juans on So Suave, bed buddy my a$$. You want use this as a cheap ploy to get your ex back. Your ex is your ex for a reason and she's a part of your past, therefore, you should leave her there.
Oh Sh!tttt.. someone on here finally has the balls to speak some truth!