Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turned down sex

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
You would be surprised how many women would go raw given the chance. In the heat of the moment, many don't care. Men have to be the responsible ones.
true-almost all the time i'm the one ensuring/insisting a condom is used.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
visions said:
true-almost all the time i'm the one ensuring/insisting a condom is used.
Once they realize they're going to have sex with you, they take on that submissive roll and leave it in the hands of the guy. It's his responsibility.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women I barely know ask me NOT to use a condom when I had one. Not a chance! I've only gone without with women I've been in LTRs with and even then, I need to be 110% sure she is on the pill AND we are in agreement that if they fail we are not having a kid.

BTW: I've turned down sex with probably more women than I've had sex with, for some reason women I'm not interested in like to proposition me. I've even turned down ffm three-ways more than once. F#ck it, I have standards and I value my self respect more than sex (though I do love sex).

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Whats even stranger is that during the date she was telling me how she doesn't put out for a long time and doesn't like to date a lot bc she thinks most guys are perverts haha. Maybe I'm that charming or she is lying.
I had a girl say this to me after I got her naked on the 2nd date. It's the hamster talking

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Why couldn't you just drive to a nearby convenience store and buy some condoms?
This.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why couldn't you just drive to a nearby convenience store and buy some condoms?"

She did not want to wait I did offer that.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I've ready WAY TOO MANY stories of how a date ended badly for lack of protection to seal the deal.

You NEVER know when a date will end up a lay.
Sometimes you're better off not "sealing the deal", as you put it. The date could have ended 10,000 times worse. Possible pregnancy with a screaming brat to raise for 20 years or an STD. I'd say not "sealing the deal" is mild compared to the potentially disastrous consequences of unprotected sex with someone you barely know.

p.s. As an added bonus, if you wind up HATING her later and you have a child together, you still get the pleasure of dealing with her and giving her a large chunk of your income! No thanks.

captain A

Don Juan
Reaction score
you definitely did the right thing dude. Always wrap that sh*t up. I sometimes postpone sex if I don't feel 100% about it just to see what their reaction is...It's hard to do and not piss them off if you aren't good at maintaining good convo and keeping the sparks flying anyway but it's amazing how much a girl will reveal in these kinds of situations.....
to make my point:
I had a situation this last week where I wasn't prepared and didn't have a condom....i turned the girl down but was able to keep it classy and maintain convo. Turns out she had an STD.....
stupid ***** wasn't even going to say anything until she realized I had some F*ckin' morals and rules for my game. You can never be too careful these days.....definitely cutting that girl loose but it made me realize how important it is to stick to what you feel is right.
..you don't always have to fvck to win the game.