Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turned down sex

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know not don juan but it happened. I actually turned down sex. So anyways quick story I meet a girl we go on a date and the date went great. I mean best date I have ever been on until the very end. We were in the car talking and she got on top of me all of a sudden and then unbuttoned my pants then took hers off. She asked if I had a condom which I did not so she is still ok with it and still wants to have sex she tries to force me to have sex but I refused because I wanted to wear protection. Anyways I stop her and she gets off and says take me home right away. The whole drive home no talking and she just gets out and goes to her house. The next day I text her and get a short response and then I text her again and she does not response at all. What exactly is going through her mind right now? I just wanted to be safe plus I actually really like her and wanted to take it slow this was our first date. How can I recover? I would like to go out again. I would think most girls would respect that but I think she is pissed off.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is obviously very very insecure......sounds like a low quality girl to me in general...high quality or even just smart women would refuse sex in the first place no condom with a new guy much less be angry acting toward you about it for being safe.....in fact i would have questioned her on the spot and scolded her for being immature...but what's done is done...

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats even stranger is that during the date she was telling me how she doesn't put out for a long time and doesn't like to date a lot bc she thinks most guys are perverts haha. Maybe I'm that charming or she is lying.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
I would think most girls would respect that but I think she is pissed off.
Of course she is. The responsible planners who want to "take it slow" and can't keep the tingler tingling through spontaniety don't usually even get a look in until wayyyyy later when she's ready to get a ring on it. I got to admit if you can turn this one around I'd buy a lottery ticket if I were you.

Whats even stranger is that during the date she was telling me how she doesn't put out for a long time
If she feels the need to verbalize it = she's put out straight away before.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep on leaving out details haha anyways I also mentioned bc she asked that I recently broke up with my gf last month maybe she thinks I still have feeling for her.

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Of course she is. The responsible planners who want to "take it slow" and can't keep the tingler tingling through spontaniety don't usually even get a look in until wayyyyy later when she's ready to get a ring on it. I got to admit if you can turn this one around I'd buy a lottery ticket if I were you.
This.

Be spontaneous man.

Also,what possible reason could you possibly have to not own a possible condom ? Are you possibly insane ?

whatwg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Redempti0n said:
This.

Be spontaneous man.

Also,what possible reason could you possibly have to not own a possible condom ? Are you possibly insane ?
Let's assume he ran out the day before and haven't had a chance to buy one.

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like assuming he showered the day before and didn't "have time" to shower again today.

Not much of an excuse.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You would be surprised how many women would go raw given the chance. In the heat of the moment, many don't care. Men have to be the responsible ones.

I don't think you can turn this one around.

In the future, always have a condom with you for any date.

Under the circumstances though, you did the right thing.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
You would be surprised how many women would go raw given the chance. In the heat of the moment, many don't care. Men have to be the responsible ones.

I don't think you can turn this one around.

In the future, always have a condom with you for any date.

Under the circumstances though, you did the right thing.
True words.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Yeah I know not don juan but it happened. I actually turned down sex. So anyways quick story I meet a girl we go on a date and the date went great. I mean best date I have ever been on until the very end. We were in the car talking and she got on top of me all of a sudden and then unbuttoned my pants then took hers off. She asked if I had a condom which I did not so she is still ok with it and still wants to have sex she tries to force me to have sex but I refused because I wanted to wear protection. Anyways I stop her and she gets off and says take me home right away. The whole drive home no talking and she just gets out and goes to her house. The next day I text her and get a short response and then I text her again and she does not response at all. What exactly is going through her mind right now? I just wanted to be safe plus I actually really like her and wanted to take it slow this was our first date. How can I recover? I would like to go out again. I would think most girls would respect that but I think she is pissed off.
I give you props sir. Congrats for sticking to your guns. Most of the wannabee Alpha's on here would not have.

She's upset because she feels rejected. Yes hi quality people would have respected your wishes, but this girl just showed how insecure she and selfish she is.

I'd give her some time, she'll get over her self. Just realize there will be more issues with her in the future. This girl won't make a good candidate for long term success.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And girls in general don't care if you have a condom or not. They lack discipline and are easily swept up in their emotions. Don't look for them to be responsible.

Out of about 30 girls, I've only had 1 ever mention anything.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She feels rejected, AND she feels slutty/dirty.

If you HAD gone for it, she could backwards justify it as "It just happened in the heat of the moment. It was naughty but it FELT RIGHT for BOTH of us."

But since you did the right thing and didn't go for it, she looks at it after the fact (post gina tingles / horny moment) and thinks (with a clear head) "OMG, I was such a dirty hore. I tried to do him raw in the car. I'm soo not normally like that."

My point is she's more upset/ashamed with/of HERSELF than you. So she can't see you again.

Nothing you can do about it.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing, I would've done the same. You are NOT the first guy she did this with, guaranteed. You can't risk it. But, from now on just have some latex in the car for next time.

It's hard to pinpoint what she is after. Perhaps she wants to lock down a guy with a kid, you never know. Who cares, man, at least you now have the knowledge you can attract a chick to jump your bones in the car after a date. Be content with that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys surealy are better individuals than me, I would have banged her not only to enjoy the ride but also to raise the general notch count, plus I have a very strong animal instinct which pushes me to raw dog girls.

But anyway you're right, OP you did the best thing for sure since you never know how many other guys hit it...maybe she really doesnt put out often or maybe she does.

Did you consider to ask her for a ******* with the promise to reciprocate only to change your mind right after?
I mean an entire date its a hell of an investment nowadays for a guy.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of wisdom here. They WILL rawdog at the right opportunity, without thinking of the consequences.

I would have banged her...but then again, I ALWAYS carry protection on a date. And in my cars glovebox in case i forget.

I've ready WAY TOO MANY stories of how a date ended badly for lack of protection to seal the deal.

You NEVER know when a date will end up a lay.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've turned her down as well. If she was willing to go raw with you then you know damn well she's done it with other men. What I would've have done was rewarded her by texting her in the morning after she pouted the whole way home and didn't even bother to say goodnight or thanks for the date. That's where you fked up. Go ghost until she initiates again.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a second, OP...why couldn't you just of went to a pharmacy to get yourself a bag??? Couldn't you of just time outted her a few minutes until you buy a pack of Trojans then parked on a dark street? Whole thing could've taken 10-12 minutes tops.

B

BeDJ

Did you meet her on POF?

Still waiting on mature DJs to provide a McGyver DIY condom.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why couldn't you just drive to a nearby convenience store and buy some condoms?