Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turned down horny girl for sex...feeling a little guilt

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh...anyway yesterday on campus i was with her, took her up to an empty floor in the building with couches. making out for like an hour and rubbing her ***** and groping her....got her horny and wet. But she had to go for a dinner party and we parted.

She got back at 2:30 am, called me and invited me to come over.... (im thinking why didnt you tell me earlier!)
I'm like..."uh i gotta meet up my friend on campus tomorrow in 6 hours."
She asked if i minded sleeping over or if i could meet him up later.
I told her i dindt mind but what's scheduled with my friend cant be changed.
Plus the fact that the whole week i only got a 2 hours of sleep every night, and tried to get some sleep, but was the same again 2 hours. now i just wake up regretting not going over.

However i told her i'd make it up to her this wednesday, gonna cook her that meal, she sounded happy. Yet i cant stop thinking how badly she wanted me last night and in a sense i feel i disappointed her.
I want to tell her, "well if it meant that much to you, i wouldve come over in a hearbeat."

Scream

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have, it's good to go with the flow a lot in these situations, if your reasons are genuine then fine, but it still would've hurt her.

Just be cool and try and hook up again, there's more than likely a chance, then if it don't work out? Pleanty of fish in the sea, and it matters a lot less if you're about to hook another.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ho's a ho. You had your reasons. Let's say that she got all mad at you and never wants to see you again.

You had your sleep. And not one, but hundreds will pass in front of you the next day. You're not ready to kiss some ass just to get laid. And that's good.

Oh and don't tell her what you're planning on. Just tell her you were tired. If she whines or whatever, next her.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. In my experience, turning down horny girls for sex doesn't piss them off too much. Actually, in one case with me, it tuened her on more. Maybe it showed that I was in control, but something about it drove her crazy. In a good way:D .

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
Yet i cant stop thinking how badly she wanted me last night and in a sense i feel i disappointed her.
I want to tell her, "well if it meant that much to you, i wouldve come over in a hearbeat."
This will only work in your favor! You have shown you are not desperate for sex and you have other things going on in your life.

She will want you even more now, in part because your value is raised, and in part to raise her own self esteem after having received a slight "neg". ("What, I'm offering to sleep with this guy and he has other things he'd rather do"). That is a powerful frame you have set up for yourself.

Don't tell her that AFC line, just fvck her next time.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly think about WHY you're feeling bad. There is absolutely nothing to feel bad about, even if this was a serious LTR. You couldn't make it happen without suffering a loss of much desired sleep, not to mention having to be somewhere at a specific time. Feel bad about something that actually IS wrong.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you are right. Anyway our relationship is complicated to explain. It's very open & honest, however we are not officially exclusive, yet we talk almost everyday. Kind of a like a friends with benefits but we like each other a lot. however i will get some action with her in a few days.

i thought back about our convo and actually realized she was drunk (she told me she had 6 beers)... however she remembers our whole convo quite clearly.

So i spoke to her on the phone just now.
"about yesterday,i know you were drunk, but thank you for inviting me over."
her: "yea i think i was a little, somewhat was wrong."
"i know how you are and im not the type of guy to take advantage of you..."
her: thats what i like about you...

blah blah blah...forgot what i said in between
"well yesterday when you called, i just got into bed and i had to wake up within 6 hours, and the fact that i was tired."
"But if it meant that much to you, i would have come over."
she: (siad something, but it was a positive remark)

she got onto telling me how the fondling around made her feel old memories like a gitty teen school girl on her very first date.
Then we got around to telling each other our erotic fantasies...quite interesting sharing this with an opposite sex.

Then we got on to talk about STD's and stuff like that and about sex with each other in general and about her feeling guilt about ...if it happens stuff might change and shyt. I know she wants to fvck me based on the fooling around and her drunken phone call, so i told her, "it depends on each person's needs, if both people want the same thing, there's nothing wrong with helping each other out."
She sort of agreed and laughed a bit.

So probably tues or wed im gonna meet up....and make it happen...

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Turned down horny girl for sex...feeling a little guilt

Originally posted by JJMcLure
This will only work in your favor! You have shown you are not desperate for sex and you have other things going on in your life.

She will want you even more now, in part because your value is raised, and in part to raise her own self esteem after having received a slight "neg". ("What, I'm offering to sleep with this guy and he has other things he'd rather do"). That is a powerful frame you have set up for yourself.

Don't tell her that AFC line, just fvck her next time.

AMEN!

Homey said it all...

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with JJ et. al.

Enjoy!

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
It's all foreplay. At least that's what Sally says.