Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turn offs

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering what's the one thing that turns you off more than anything else with a woman?

For me, it's bad teeth. I can't stand seeing a pretty girl smile only to see an absolute crooked mess . :/

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valley girl types. You know "like, that's so totally awesome *giggle*"

Can't stand that shyt.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything mentioned in this thread plus a negative attitude toward everything and ugly feet.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everything mentioned so far and bad breath and body odour. my girl's gotta smell great.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several things...

1. women who go to bars/clubs and think virtually every guy there is a chump who is not good enough for her.... as if she's automatically above the guys there
2. it's been covered many times before here, I know, but... women who ask for drinks... just don't do it! Any woman who asks you to buy her a drink is more interested in the drink than she is in you!
3. too many piercings or tattoos... maybe this is an age/generational thing(?)

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Feminists
-Women who depend solely on the outside beauty, you know, the type who never says a word and just smiles and thinks she's better than you.
-Stupidity (Jessica Simpson)
-Eyes focus on the ground and doesn't make eye-contact with anyone.
-Bad breath
-Neglected feet

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking, Bad teeth,bad feet,ignorance/stupidity,arrogance,ugly tattoos,low self-esteem

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A bad attitude and not maintaining herself (which runs the gamut from bad teeth to smelliness to nasty feet and bad fingernails.) Stupidity is also annoying.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
Cankles
What's that? I'm not familiar.

Is it new-age slang?

Turn offs to me:

1) Women who aren't my race (I'm not racist that's just how I am).

2) Women who get sloppy drunk very often (drinking is OK, just don't get sloppy drunk).

3) Extremely prude/ goody-two-shoes women (generally, those who think drinking, partying, sex before marriage, other drugs, or even tobacco or staying up late are bad and evil things).

4) Women who cuss every other word, or so it seems (everyone cusses, but it's very possible to cuss too much)

5) Extremely religious and devout women.

6) Women who aren't at least an "8" in looks (I know looks aren't everything but I have to be physically attracted to her).

7) "Goth," (what does "goth" mean anyway??) or "alternative"-type women.

8) Women who tell people things like "Eww...you smoke," or "you drink so therefore you're evil." I realize that I just repeated myself (see #3) but I felt like saying it again in a different way.

9) Women who don't have at least one car/motorcycle/some type of motorized transport.

10) Women who want a sugar daddy (I'm not exactly one now, but it might happen later).

11) Women who don't use make-up, do their nails, or even do their hair. There's not much excuse to not try to look your best, I don't think.

Ben

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical: Well anything that ISN'T good looking!

Personality: Attention-seeking, manipulative, moody, that "dead" look, belching, smoking, and the ones who try to kill you

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists and closed body language (arms crossed, etc)