Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turkish cutie - lost and lonely :)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this Turkish girl (HB 8) in my engineering class (yeah I was surprised too)..

She doesn't speak English that well.. but understands most of my convo.

She is kinda dumb, kinda lost, and is a new student. We have a class project, where 3 people can form a group. I have a few people in mind for the project, all of whom are pretty intelligent. But I am thinking of letting her join my group. That might make it easier to game her, but she doesn't seem like much help for the project, so I'm not completely sure about bringing her in my group.

A few AFCs were sucking up to her in class, but they couldn't make an impression. The class gets over and she is walking by herself to the library, and I do my cold approach.. talk to her.. tone down my PUA self as I realized she understands only basic English. So anyway, as I start qualifying her and negging her:
"put that map away, you look like a tourist!"
"you are the only one wearing sunglasses.. take them off"
"What subjects are you good at?"

I managed to get some IOIs, some laughs, got her to sit down with me (compliance test) on bench while we exchanged numbers.

So, the question is:

Since there are language barriers, any C&F or classy PUA stuff won't be very effective. How and when should I show my interest?

She is also living alone. She hasn't explored the city at all. Does anyone know if Turkish girls are conservative?

Last edited:

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turkish girls are not conservative usually, but it depends on their relationship with their parents who can be traditional. Given that she lives alone and is studying abroad, I would be willing to bet she is not conservative.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean that "PUA stuff" won't work on her because of the language barrier.. either you are good with girls or you aren't, the fact you can't understand each other simply means you can't be verbal but you shouldn't have to be. I have been in your position before and it's actually been easier for me, rather than more difficult.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
Turkish girls are not conservative usually, but it depends on their relationship with their parents who can be traditional. Given that she lives alone and is studying abroad, I would be willing to bet she is not conservative.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean that "PUA stuff" won't work on her because of the language barrier.. either you are good with girls or you aren't, the fact you can't understand each other simply means you can't be verbal but you shouldn't have to be. I have been in your position before and it's actually been easier for me, rather than more difficult.
I say stuff that has a hidden meaning which creates laughter.. but she won't get it if she's not that smooth with the English language.

But since you are speaking from some experience, I am motivated to give it a good shot.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I say stuff that has a hidden meaning which creates laughter.. but she won't get it if she's not that smooth with the English language.

But since you are speaking from some experience, I am motivated to give it a good shot.
You lose some verbal skills as I said earlier, but think about it a little bit. She is vulnerable and you simply cannot manufacture the kind of mystery you can develop in a relationship like this. It may not last long, but it can be a great fling for sure.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
You lose some verbal skills as I said earlier, but think about it a little bit. She is vulnerable and you simply cannot manufacture the kind of mystery you can develop in a relationship like this. It may not last long, but it can be a great fling for sure.
If she approaches me in class next time, to join my group or whatever, then I'll maybe take it further... I already took the initiative to cold approach her. We have even exchanged numbers.

But whatever, I might just game her for fun. I love kinoing girls.. lol:rock: