Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tucker Carlson.. Shvt Is About To Hit The Fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Putin is a genocidal war-criminal, but I still think it's a good idea to have an interview with him. Of course, Carlsen will be serving up softballs, but Vlad The Genocider will still have to answer them.

SLAVA UKRAINI HEROIAM!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Putin is a genocidal war-criminal, but I still think it's a good idea to have an interview with him. Of course, Carlsen will be serving up softballs, but Vlad The Genocider will still have to answer them.

SLAVA UKRAINI HEROIAM!
I think Biden & Nentanyahu are mass murders & Biden couldn't stay awake through an actual interview, so I have to give big respect to Putin, for atleast having the ability to stay awake & form a sentence that doesn't sound like he pooped his pants.

Looking forward to this interview though.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is literally the Otto Von Bismark of our era. For how many times that man has took his big ole nuts and slapped the US so many times, he deserves a chapter in The 48 Laws of Power.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is literally the Otto Von Bismark of our era. For how many times that man has took his big ole nuts and slapped the US so many times, he deserves a chapter in The 48 Laws of Power.
He certainly does have big brave nuts.. have to give him a little credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.