Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to SEDUCE Hot Twins.. Or atleast get 1 to date...

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so here is the scoop of my troubles.. I am trying to get these twins in my college campus.. they are both hot and nice..

Anyway the first one I wanted to ask out the more sophisicated one.. Was never around when i walked around during classes..

but the other hot one.. was .. so I got her # chatted her up..

asked her out.. and she said no. "BECAuse she doesnt like me. but makes me talk to her sister on the phone..

now the other sister waves hi to me and trys to talk to me when I see her outside of class..

Whats up with that.. would it be wierd to forget the first twin and just go for the other.. one do they understand that. and not get offended that i just went from one to another...

because the 2nd one is giving me smiles and his.. even approaches me to try to talk to me..

Would it be wierd to just call the 2nd twin up even though i asked the 1st twin for the #??

COMPLICATED I KNOW .. but i never worked with twins and i dont want to make any "learning mistakes on this one

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone out with twins before, and I like one but not so much the other. In all of our "dates", I called it hanging out, whenever I would get a bit of a nice convo going between me and the twin I liked, her sister would interviene and screw up the convo. I finally wised up and got a friend who's single and tried to set him up with the other sister. We all went out together and it got set up almost perfectly. He chats up the sis, while trying to get hooked up with her, and I have a few moments of peace ;)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, if one is showing high IL, she doesn't mind. Go for her.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

But I dont know if she is trying to be nice. Because I like her sister.. or what because today she wanted me to talk to her sister...

I dont know

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore one of them the other one will get jealous and go crazy

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bman
ignore one of them the other one will get jealous and go crazy
What will be the use of this...

I tryed to ask one of them out.. but they keep saying .. My sister likes you..

No my sister likes you..

back and forth..

its like one likes me one day... etc..

I tried to get a guy to go out with one of them..

but then I feel the other sister is losing interest.. because all my focus is on her..

I NEED SOME guidelines on twins.. or sisters..

please

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them to come round to your place to watch a great film you've just found: 'Single White Female'.

:D

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A threesome with hot twins has to be right up there with the best sexual fantasies.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it's not Danny De Vito and Arnold Schwarzenegger from the film 'Twins'....:D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Say, "How could two people so alike be so different?"

And refuse to elaborate. :D

I'm not saying this will net you one or the other, but 1) it makes you stand out from the rest of the guys, because you KNOW everyone else just looks at them as "Tha Twins" and you're actually recognizing that they have individual personalities, and 2) I think it'd drive them crazy trying to figure out what you could possibly mean. ;)