Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to read this girls body language.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl, been acquaintances for a little while, gone out with her once. I've touched her and she is responsive. Picked her up in my car and as we were driving to have coffee I tapped her on the shoulder to make a point, a few minutes later she taps me back on the shoulder.

I've hugged her, she seems to lean in and like it. I've even grabbed her hand once to look at some jewelery and she seemed to like that too. Even touched a necklace she was wearing to "point at something" and she never flinched or backed away.

Walking back to my car from coffee I grabbed her hand to hold it, I felt as if it was a good move. As I took her hand it went totally limp and passive on me. I couldn't read what she was trying to communicate, either she was suddenly really uncomfortable with me holding her hand this soon or she is the kind of girl that goes totally passive when a guy makes a move. I let go of her hand after about 10 seconds or so because I assumed she didn't like it but was trying to be nice. But then again she may have liked it and it's just her way to go passive when a man touches her.

Has anyone else had this happen? What was I experiencing? Was she passive because she is simply like that or was she just politely telling me that the hand holding was not acceptable?

Basic question, women going passive, not moving or reacting when you advance, good or bad?

Reaction score
maybe she's a different culture than what we're used to here.

BTW grabbing the hand is very very good of you; you can tell right away what she's thinking, no? The fact that she got limp, and didn't respond favorably is either that she got shy or not into you that way.

I would keep doing what your doing 2 or 3 more times, and you'll find out for sure where you stand by the end of that. If she keeps going limp on you then dump her, she doesn't seem like a good lay anyway if she's just going to be a cold fish about it....or you could get lucky and she turns out to be one of those freaky girls that is shy at first.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatdoyoumeanAIDS said:
maybe she's a different culture than what we're used to here.

BTW grabbing the hand is very very good of you; you can tell right away what she's thinking, no? The fact that she got limp, and didn't respond favorably is either that she got shy or not into you that way.

I would keep doing what your doing 2 or 3 more times, and you'll find out for sure where you stand by the end of that. If she keeps going limp on you then dump her, she doesn't seem like a good lay anyway if she's just going to be a cold fish about it....or you could get lucky and she turns out to be one of those freaky girls that is shy at first.

This reminds me now of another girl I once dated many years ago, I had completely forgotten about this. We were out dancing one night with some friends and after a slow dance I kept a hold of her hand while we walked back to our table.

She went totally limp and passive with her hand as well and it threw me off, so I let it go after a bit. Seemed like "I" was being creepy and needy by trying to keep contact with her, that was my impression at first.

I found out later that she was really into me, but I never sealed the deal with her.

Anyone else want to comment?

Last edited: