Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to play interest level games with chicks doesn't work

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is another reason why NC is not for gaining interest. It is for passing on a low quality girl.
right, i always see advice where guys say to go nc to get her back, i think that is wrong. but to each his own.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i had a convo with a girl i know today, she was talking about how her bf went nc since saturday. she told me she now has a good excuse to dump him for this other guy she really likes.
Yep, that's what they do. Too bad that some people here don't believe it. No contact should mean no contact for good.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
When a woman's interest level declines, the man will say, "What should I do?"

People will then advise him to immediately go "No Contact" or even worse, make up fictitious women to make her jealous. Well, as we all know, that doesn't really work, but people will still do it anyway as a last resort for hope.

You have to realize that when her interest level lowers, it's too hard to get it back to where it was before. That's why playing interest level games with chicks doesn't work. Because you're the one who is putting in all the effort and work of getting her to like you again. The more work you put in, the more you want the relationship. The less work the chick puts in, the less she cares. Which is why it won't work, because the person who cares the least is always in control.

Don't think for a minute that she won't be controlling your behavior and emotions, because she will. You will be trying to do everything that she wants, which is a total fail for you being the dominant force in the relationship.

Most likely, there's another guy in the picture who she has high interest in. So, if you're going No Contact for a few days, she will still be talking to the other guy. While you sit in silence of No Contact. Her feelings for him will grow, while her feelings for you will decline.

Sometimes your absence will spike some interest in her. That's because you are familiar to her and your presence not there makes her miss you. But don't fool yourself, once you start hanging out again, her interest will lower again. It's not a perfect fix and you will be back in the same boat. That's why trying to play interest level games will never help you.

I always think of a woman's interest level like a child with a toy. When a child has a toy she likes, she will play with it all the time and be really interested in it. That toy she likes will become old after a while. Then when her parents buy her a new toy, she will start to lose interest in the old toy and begin to play with the new toy. She might go back and play with the old toy for a little bit because it's familiar. But soon after, she will lose all interest in the old toy and only play with the new one.

That's exactly how a chick handles her relationships. YOU are the old toy and the other dude is the new toy. She loses her interest in you, and wants to be with the other dude instead. That's why playing interest level games won't work.

So, going back to the original question, "What should I do?"

You should always have options available to you. Why? Because when you have options, you are a prize, other women want to be with you. Your woman will have higher interest in you, respect you, view you as a prize, and will be afraid of losing you.

When you have other women wanting you, you feel confident and you have a better attitude. You know that if your woman slips up, she can be replaced, and she knows that as well. Which is why she won't treat you like sh1t and will respect you. Also, you won't put up with any of her bullsh1t or be afraid to walk away from her if you need to.

Men with no options stay on because they are afraid of losing their only source of sex. They will let the woman disrespect him and treat him like sh1t, just so he can say he has a woman. That is lame, but that is what some men do. They don't seem to understand that when her interest lowers more and her disrespect grows, all the sex will stop. Then the dude will be dumped and he will be crying to get her back.

If you can see her interest level declining and you have no options, then go out and get some. It's stupid to sit on your hands while she is talking and hanging out with other men, while her interest in you declines.

Start to meet new women instead of making up fake women to make her jealous. Go out and get some real women to chill with and get out of a relationship that is going down the drain. It will never be like it was before, because her interest won't allow it to be like it was before.

Any guy who has to come up with tricks to play interest level games will lose. Because you will constantly be playing mind games to keep her interest up. That only works for so long. And when you can't come up with anymore magic tricks, the air will come out of the balloon, which is your relationship. The big reason why playing interest level games won't work.

Wouldn't it be better to have a chick who is already highly interested instead of playing games with one who isn't?

The fact of the matter is, when a chick loses her interest, you're going to be dumped anyway. So, it's better for you to get out before you get dumped by her.

Don't play any stupid interest level games with a chick who is a lost cause. Find women who are interested in you. It's a lot better that way. :up:

Awesome thread man. I read it again. repped.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to concur with the OP.

I've admittedly let things linger a bit by using push/pull to get a few more lays in, but it's usually only to deal with a dry spell. The big difference is I know it's over and don't try to reestablish anything in a serious way. If I can't get it on my terms it's a lost cause.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I both agree and disagree with the OP. The reason NC is so awesome is that it is the correct strategy for any woman that you are confused about regardless of whether she is playing games or is just plain not interested.

If she is trying to play games because she likes you but is insecure the NC will tell her that you are not ok with her games.

If she is not interested then you save time and energy by deleting her from your life.

Epic win either way.