Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to pick up a girl on Myspace, how have I done so far?

damaster123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, long time reader, I saw this cute girl on Myspace and messaged her about 2 weeks ago and we have been chatting since. I wanted to know what you guys thought of my messages, and whether from her responses you think I have a chance! Also what should my next message say, and when should I ask to meet her in person? Thanks

The first one is after I randomly messaged her:

Haha, I can't remember writing that message at all, which is pretty sad because that means I was completely tanked and in bed by 10:30 :( ah well hopefully tonite and this weekend will be better.

Anyway, now I'm fairly intrigued about the girl I randomly picked out of myspace. I take it from your profile you're from Michigan, and apparently have nothing to do in New Orleans besides play with your cat. Where do you work? You here in school at Tulane? Graduated? Live with parents? Own apartment? Favorite liquor ? I dunno, just wanted to know a bit about you. Very cute smile btw! Happy drinkings (is that a word?), errr well hope you find something interesting to do tonite, I'll be at one of those "dive" bars, haha, that more applies to the bars I used to go to when I lived in NYC, acting foolish I'm sure.

Her Response:

that's quite humorous. must have been feeling like hell the next day.
I am from XXXX. you read that correctly. I do have other things to do besides play with my cat. I live with my mom and brother right now. I hope to move out eventually. I work at XXXXX. its ok. i like to read so the discount is awesome. other than that..just hanging out with some people i've met. i'm going to look at a few of the schools down here. yeah, tonight i'm not drinking. the last two nights have been somewhat late and the next two will be. so i'm staying in tonight. well have fun. what bars do you hang out at? talk to you later.

My message back to her:

Hey,
Mainly I just go to my old XXXX grad school stomping grounds for Bars like the XXXX, XXXXX, XXXX, XXX, XXX, nothing real interesting, same boring people there, but I guess when you're drunk anything is enjoyable ;) My friends and I are always looking for some cool new bar to chill at if you know of any, or if you just get drunk in the back of B & N that's cool too. Ha it's funny, I think the last time I was in that store was for Harry Potter 6, as dorky as that makes me seem. All my fancy education and I'm still reading Harry Potter meh, I'm sure my parents don't care. Umm, I'm going to watch Heroes right now because this friend has been begging me to watch it with her, so I gotta go, but have a nice night

Her to me:

hey,
i know a few of those bars...XXXX and XXX. been drunk at both of them. we usually go downtown. we actually have a bar in teh back of b&n. it's a sweet set up. when you just can't take it anymore...go back take a shot or two and go back to work and its all good. and on nights when you and your friends come in dressed like harry potter..we get 4 shots. cause that is crazy people time. :) how was hereos? last night we watched ghostbusters. tomorrow night is karate kid. bringing the old movies out. well, hopefully you're show was good. talk to you later

me to her:

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria, haha, man I haven't seen Ghostbusters since I was reallly little, good movie. Oh if you're going to watch 80's movies you've got to put on Back to the Future, or Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Sounds like you've got quite the party going on back at Barnes and Nobles anyway lol. When I used to work at the bookstore in Connecticut, me and my friends would do the exact same thing. Of course all of our customers were just other college kids so it was pretty easy to slide by tipsy. Certainly made the hours go by quicker. We always had some pretty vicious circle of death games in the storage room, that made sure we could hardly walk by the time to shut down. Ahh, wish I could stop by to Veterans to get a drink with you and your employees. If only I wasn't stuck in nowhere, XXXX doing mindless, but well-paying legal work. Meh, maybe when I'm home for the holidays, but I'm too scared to go downtown to all of your cool bars, more people I know Uptown.
Umm, and Heroes was pretty good, I'm trying to pick up new shows to watch besides Scrubs and Simpsons reruns, and the occasional new South Park.
Cheers, work sucks, but alcohol always makes life a little more bearable ;)

and her last one back to me:

you really should watch it again(ghostbusters). fantastic acting and script. i should suggest we watch back to the future. I haven't seen that in over a decade, which makes me feel really old.
we have to have a drunken party in the back to get thru the day. with all the crazies that come in. you would think bookstore would draw in more normal-ish people but no..freaks.
we don't really go downtown downtown. its more on the outskirts of downtown. not so touristy crap places. ever hear of XXX, XXX or XXX. a few friends of mine have an open mic every week at XXXX for local comedians. so that's usually where we end up.
what are you doing in mississippi? thought you lives in nola?
isn't there a heros marathon on tonight? enjoy. ttyl

Sorry it's kind long but how are my skills? Pretty bad I'd assume and does she sound interested at all? Thanks

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have recently started using myspace to meet new girls from my area,from what i can see your doing fine,just make sure you dont say the same thing twice,like i noticed she didnt cotinue anything on from what you said about harry potter lol and reading it..

i start my message faily plan and simple...

"hey there

hows it going? my names xxxxx and im 20,and from xxxxxxx as well,well feel free to add me,as long as you dont turn into one of those "stalker" girls :p.. ive had problems with them =[..

all the best =]

xxxxx"

out of 15 spam messages,ive had 9 adds to friends lists,and 3 or 4 of them messaged me after adding me,the rest i sent another message saying "hey im on msn a bit,add me on there if you wanna talk,laters"

and 4 or 5 have,i find they seem wary 1st with all the internet weirdos and all,i ask all the standard questions at 1st try to relate,and when i gain their trust a bit,i ask for the number,from the number i plan to text sometime,text to call,call to hanging out.

easy done lol