Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to game while driving, spotting chick walking

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this come off as creepy? I'm trying to think of how it could be done to eliminate that feeling to the girl.

Here's what I've thought up, haven't tried yet.

Make eye contact with a girl walking in opposite direction you're driving. Stopping and reversing (or stopping short if spotted one another sooner)

Drive up, window down say:

Hi, this is totally random for me but I couldn't help but notice you were checking me out and I thought I'd be polite by stopping and giving you a chance to talk to me (all said with a smile)

What do you guys think? Any pointers from someone who has actually gamed this way?

There have been way too many cute girls walking their dogs or what not now that summer is here.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it many times and like it but Im not pick up artist nor natural, Im more the pragmatic type and go straight to the point.

I usually slow down, glass window down and with a relaxed funny voice (as to make the moment less tense) I ask stuff like " heeeey hows going pretty".

Even before than your car it depends from the vibes you give.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The driving part is irrelevant. (Unless you are driving an exceptional car)

How would a chick react if you walked up out of the blue and used this line?

It's all in the context and how you pull it off.

I suspect you would get better results walking as she could at least check you out a little.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, (I am female myself), my female friends, and my sister (who have all had this happen to them and commented), this is either alarming, creepy, pathetic, or outright scary, especially if it's dark.

I deliberately walk on the side of the sidewalk that goes against the flow of traffic for this reason because it's so creepy when it happens.

What's even creepier is when you walk away and THEY CONTINUE TO MOVE THEIR CAR. Like, no! I'm walking away. Don't move at the pace I'm trying to get AWAY.

This line: "this is totally random for me but I couldn't help but notice you were checking me out and I thought I'd be polite by stopping and giving you a chance to talk to me (all said with a smile)" is also way too arrogant and assuming. Like, really? Oh how kind that you gave me a chance to talk to you...

Some people might be able to pull this off, but keeping in mind that you also need to get past the creepiness factor of the fact that you've approached her from your car... I would say that unless that woman is very clearly flirting with you whilst you're in your car, I wouldn't do it.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone said, it's the vibe you give off. And having a nice car doesn't hurt either. :) It can be done. You've got to be in the zone for this one though....with plenty of charm.

A simple Hi would work. If they stop and say Hi back, then great, they know why you stopped. If they keep walking, then Next! haha

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Speaking for myself, (I am female myself), my female friends, and my sister (who have all had this happen to them and commented), this is either alarming, creepy, pathetic, or outright scary, especially if it's dark.

I deliberately walk on the side of the sidewalk that goes against the flow of traffic for this reason because it's so creepy when it happens.

What's even creepier is when you walk away and THEY CONTINUE TO MOVE THEIR CAR. Like, no! I'm walking away. Don't move at the pace I'm trying to get AWAY.

This line: "this is totally random for me but I couldn't help but notice you were checking me out and I thought I'd be polite by stopping and giving you a chance to talk to me (all said with a smile)" is also way too arrogant and assuming. Like, really? Oh how kind that you gave me a chance to talk to you...

Some people might be able to pull this off, but keeping in mind that you also need to get past the creepiness factor of the fact that you've approached her from your car... I would say that unless that woman is very clearly flirting with you whilst you're in your car, I wouldn't do it.

Yup. I know a lot of very good looking women who absolutely HATE when guys do this. It's not even a "i don't like it, but i kinda do" thing. It's just comes off threatening and creepy. If you had a nice car, with some friends, and were good looking...maybe. It's almost a prostitution gesture when a guy pulls over, leans to the passenger side and starts working his "magic".

Honest to God I wouldn't suggest it.