Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

trying hard not to be afc

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
met this girl i really like. im really worried im gonna f it up though. our first date i was super nervous but kept it under control for the most part. after the date she texted and said she had a great time though. im worried about getting physical with her. the last three times i had sex i performed pretty well, but i worry the first time with her i wont be able to show up. bought her a little gift today. not sure if a gift will be too afc. ive been pretty c&f with her though. idk.....any thoughts guys?

Reaction score
just keep it up, and make sure to date as many new girls as possible

you may feel like an AFC now, but take it from someone who's been there, once you get tons of EXPERIENCE, you will be in total control of your own emotions, as well as the p*ssy that you are f*cking

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about that afc **** man, You were nervous on a first date along with 100% of men that go on first dates with girls they are interested in. I would bet the farm she was just as nervous.

Theres is nothing wrong with buying a girl a little gift. If you got to know her real good on the first date, then really there is nothing wrong/afc with that at all. It just depends on the girl really and it shows you thought about her(which is really what she has been thinking since the first date). I mean dont go ****ing nuts and get flowers sent to her house, and show up wearing a tuxedo on the 2nd date.

Honestly, from personal expierence from my high school and college years, worry about performing was the ONLY thing that would just give me strait up ED when it came down to it and really I've just been honest with them, and it's never ****ed up sexual relationship I've ever had, even if I was Bob Dole without the bottle the whole night.

Sounds like you like her and for her to txt you and tell you she had a great time, she sounds like you just as much if not more. Just try to have fun with her man. The physical part will open itself up when the time is right(and it wont be long at all). So, just roll with it and good luck.

Reaction score
please tell me that this "date" consisted of you at least making out with this girl AND you not spending too much $$ on her

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
just keep it up, and make sure to date as many new girls as possible

you may feel like an AFC now, but take it from someone who's been there, once you get tons of EXPERIENCE, you will be in total control of your own emotions, as well as the p*ssy that you are f*cking
valid point. with experience comes confidence. i feel like im putting pressure on myself to make it work with this chick though. im tired of meeting new chicks. i just want that safety of having this girl locked up.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
please tell me that this "date" consisted of you at least making out with this girl AND you not spending too much $$ on her[/QUOTE

we definitely made out. she said im an amazing kisser. lol.
as far as the date it was just dinner.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikel said:
Dont worry about that afc **** man, You were nervous on a first date along with 100% of men that go on first dates with girls they are interested in. I would bet the farm she was just as nervous.

Theres is nothing wrong with buying a girl a little gift. If you got to know her real good on the first date, then really there is nothing wrong/afc with that at all. It just depends on the girl really and it shows you thought about her(which is really what she has been thinking since the first date). I mean dont go ****ing nuts and get flowers sent to her house, and show up wearing a tuxedo on the 2nd date.

Honestly, from personal expierence from my high school and college years, worry about performing was the ONLY thing that would just give me strait up ED when it came down to it and really I've just been honest with them, and it's never ****ed up sexual relationship I've ever had, even if I was Bob Dole without the bottle the whole night.

Sounds like you like her and for her to txt you and tell you she had a great time, she sounds like you just as much if not more. Just try to have fun with her man. The physical part will open itself up when the time is right(and it wont be long at all). So, just roll with it and good luck.
thx alot man. i think being honest with her could take the pressure off. do u think chicks are immediately turned off if u cant show up or do they understand?

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I've had alot of hot girls on first dates that I haven't made out with at the end of them. Some girls dont roll that way, and no amount of C&F, DeAngelo, DJ programming is going to change that.

But by dates 4 and 5 I would score big time. Every girl is different.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
For real Connor EVERY girl I've ever done it with. I've just been honest with them. And no, there not turned off. If it happens 10 nights in a row, maybe then. But thats never happened to me before(and it wont you either) Their first thought will be that you dont think they are hot and thats why you didn't "show up".

Dont even worry about that though, thats not going to happen if you just forget about it. Trust me. I know when I was younger that was my biggest thought, that I wouldn't show up and that was the only time it wouldn't happen. It was just because I was nervous as ****.

You like her, and your nervous. It's understandable to be worried about it, but once you get to know her. You wont even worry about it anymore. You just wont be able to wait any longer to hook up with her.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikel said:
For real Connor EVERY girl I've ever done it with. I've just been honest with them. And no, there not turned off. If it happens 10 nights in a row, maybe then. But thats never happened to me before(and it wont you either) Their first thought will be that you dont think they are hot and thats why you didn't "show up".

Dont even worry about that man thought, thats not going to happen if you just forget about it. Trust me. I know when I was younger that was my biggest thought, that I wouldn't show up and that was the only time it wouldn't happen. It was just because I was nervous as ****.

You like her, and your nervous. It's understandable to be worried about it, but once you get to know her. You wont even worry about it anymore. You just wont be able to wait any longer to hook up with her.
you know something....you're fkn right brother!

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man! You've got everything going right for you so don't worry about screwing it up. It's a plus that she texted you right after which can mean one of two things (Maybe both): 1. She's polite 2. She's interested in you. The physical part will come on its own; Don't force it. Continue to build comfort with this girl and good luck!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get nervous. I just get stupid, around hot girls. I'm a total ass to them and treat them like they're doing something that I don't approve of. They keep laughing, but I remain calm and serious. They get mad, so be it. You must be selfish. You must be happy. And you must be in control. Girls want excitement no matter what.