Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying Hard, But Not Seeing Great Results Yet? This is for you.

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for intermediate DJs, the ones who fully believe in the stuff here, but are going through the growing pains of implementing it. I write because I am just at the tail-end of this intermediate stage, having put this site to use for about a year. I notice that most of the posts are from masters or newbies; both are helpful (for what TO do, and what NOT to do), but not too much on WHAT HAPPENS IN BETWEEN. If you are reading this, and saying “he’s talking to me; I am doing all this ****, and the results have been at best mediocre” I have some goods news:

1) You are likely about 10 to 15 rejections away from getting a cool chick. Be honest with yourself. The rejections are bothering you less and less, aren’t they? And if you’re still bummed out, really count the number of rejections. Did you write them down, or keep track, at least of the numbers. How many have you gotten? Five? Come on. That’s not enough. You need ten to fifteen to really sit down and do a good analysis. “How could I have approached this better? Did anything go wrong here that I could correct?” And you still need about ANOTHER ten to fifteen to get GOOD after the “first fifteen-analysis stage”.
2) You have huge balls now. Before you got those first few rejections, you were still a puss. But now you are bad ass. You have laid down the mental groundwork for future success. Remember, the worse the rejection, the bigger your balls become. Never walk away from a rejection without saying to yourself, either A) “she was cool, too bad she didn’t want to go out; I have huge balls just for approaching her” or B) “what a nasty *****; I have huge balls just for approaching her”
3) You’ve probably had your worst rejection by now. What a ***** she was, huh? Who shat in her cornflakes? But guess what? You won’t come across many more like that. You have now established the downside (ie the worst rejection is the lowest point you can get to – it’s only upside from there.) A good technique is to remember the situation and laugh to yourself, and imagine saying “damn, you are the biggest ***** ever, let me put you at the top of my “list of *****iest ***** rejections. thank goodness most chicks aren’t like you. You will just make every other rejection look easy by comparison.”

I just remember that I wish I would could have read something like this when I was “stuck in the middle” Don’t quit. For those trying hard, but still a bit stuck, you know who you are. Because you are sitting there now, saying “You’re right, 2nd tour, what the hell, I can stick out a few more rejections for the big payoff (getting laid) THE HARD PART IS OVER, BOYS. Take a break, relax from getting numbers for a few days. You deserve it. You may notice girls approaching YOU all of a sudden. They might not be that hot yet, but get those numbers anyway. Over time, some pretty decent women will be after YOU. But remember to get back at it soon, your skills are not yet finely honed. I am OK at DJing after about a year - and the first three months were definitely the worst - are you nearing that three month point? Success is just around the corner.

Master Don Juans may remember this kind of situation from way back when, and Newbies, you’ll be coming to the hard part soon, if you’re really applying the stuff at this site.
The bad part is: It’s a skill, and for any skill, there’s a hard, nasty, steep learning curve at the start.
The good part is: It’s a skill, and you never have to learn to ride a bike twice, do you?

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, I AGREE , the middle stage is the worst, i myself am just recently slipping out of this middle stage, so i know exactly what your talk'n about....GUYS LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!! l8er....

------------------
AIM: AMOS145WIN

"On a long enough time line, the survuval rate for everyone drops to ZERO!"~fIGHT cluB

"KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG"~me

"IF I WAS A CHICK ,ID FU*K ME...WOULD'NT YOU??? OH YEA!!!"~me

~~~ L8er fellow DON.s ~~~

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

Cause this is EXACTLY the piece of advice I need now!