Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

try this out next time you are out..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is something i tried to do today, and It actually worked well for me.. When you go out, EVERY GIRL you see, say something negative in your head about her, I don't care if she is a 1 or a 10. WHY? because if she is drop dead georgous, it helps you not focus on her beatuy. Trust me it works.. Like today I was walking thorugh the mall, and I saw a girl, about a 5, and I said "too big" (i like petite women) and chucked to myself, and that right there started a convosation with her, she said "are you saying something to me" (she know i wasn't). Again, I was at the movies and I saw a 8, and I said "to generic" (she had that I look like an avarage person look) and instead of me staring at her legs, which were sexy as hell and Is a natural reacation, I just went about my business because I have estiblished a flaw in her, plus when you get into a convo, that gives you some excellent neg hit info, if needed.

by the way, i went to see the sum of all fears (good movie, go see it) and before the movie started, the guy and girl sittting directly behind me were talking to theese people, and a women was like "so how long have you been dating?" and the guy was like "yep, for 2 years OFF AND ON..she broke up with me 5 times, But we love each other, so I couln't leave her when she came back." now a couple of months ago i would have thought that was sweet, but now i amlost choked on my nachos I was laughing to myself so hard.. FIVE times? he is a true AFC.. just reminds us of how fortunate we are.

------------------
"you have to swing the bat to hit a homerun, Babe Ruth led the league in home runs, but he also led the league in strikeouts as well"

Sourboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good way to keep from gettin nervous when talkin to a hottie, but you dont wanna become picky, or you'll just get frustrated when no one satisfies you ~> AFC

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sourboy:
thats a good way to keep from gettin nervous when talkin to a hottie, but you dont wanna become picky, or you'll just get frustrated when no one satisfies you ~> AFC
I am naturally picky.. i mean I should be. .I am the great catch right? and I won't talk to anyone who doesn't fit in my standards. and i am not talking about totally downplaying a girl, but if you see a hottie, don't say "she looks horrible" just say something like "too tall" or "no breasts" or something along that line.

------------------
"you have to swing the bat to hit a homerun, Babe Ruth led the league in home runs, but he also led the league in strikeouts as well"

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend does this naturally, and it definitely helps. The only problem with it is once they get together, he doesnt really like her. He always remembers the flaw, and he focuses on it constantly. This just makes the girl want him more, which in turn makes him want her less. So it's sort of a curse. I'd recommend you try this tip, but keep in mind that it could screw you over later on.

Sourboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats my point BIG D, he's only gonna hurt himself in the end....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sourboy:
thats my point BIG D, he's only gonna hurt himself in the end....
whoa..slow down there man.. it's not like I am telling myself constantly how much she sucks, it's just sometihng you do when you FIRST see a women. It's not like I am constantly neg hitting her, and hell after you start talking to her you probably will forget about it, but at that point in time it helps.. And I am not looking for a ltr or anything right now, i am WAY too young, i'm only 19. But when I do meet the women I want to marry, I refuse to believe that I would dismiss her because I said her "legs were too long" or "too skinny" or something as vauge as that. point is, If you really care about someone your love should be stronger than that, and if it isn't, you really don't need to be toghther.

------------------

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is a great idea.

this is a good mind practice for all the newbies especially.

this mindset will help budding DJs to be less needy and nervous.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MG69:
i think this is a great idea.

this is a good mind practice for all the newbies especially.

this mindset will help budding DJs to be less needy and nervous.
thanks. I am starting to really implpiment it into my way of thinking.

------------------

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im defantly going to give this a try

------------------
pain is weakness leaving the body

a good offensie is better than than the best defensive

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by future marine:
im defantly going to give this a try

something else I try to do is when I look at a women, I try to telekoniticly tell her what I want to say. In other words I imagine that I am telling her what I want to say to her though her eyes. I don't know, in the last week or so, i have gotten gotten really aggressive. Like if i see a pretty women, I will look into her eyes, DEEP into her eyes, with no hesitetion whatsoever. I could really care less what she thinks, but you will be suprised at how much people respond to this. one day i am just going to walk up to a women and give her a passionate kiss, just to see what happens. I am probably going to get slapped, but i always wanted to do that.

------------------

Charismatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negativity usually leads nowhere, better to have a positive outlook on everything and project that, rather than see the negativity in girls. You're supposed to be content with your surroundings. You may just be thinking in your head how that girl is a fat ass and that one is probably anorexic, but you WILL project these thoughts in one way or another to people that you are with.