Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try not Drinking alcohol...it's MUCH better!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i made a few threads back concerned about my acne and after sorting that out (Using BP has cleared me very quickly)

I also decided to stop drinking incase the alcohol was to blame or incase it was effecting my acne atall.

Now the weird thing is that last night i spent the night drinking NATURAL orange juice...only had 2 of em all night.

I was 100 times better at talking to girls and 100 times more switche on.I then came to the conclusion that alcohol was probally clouding my train of thought and messing with my head about talking to girls etc.

So i just think that maybe some of you on the board would try this out.

But there's 2 things you MUST HAVE before you try the no alcohol route.

1.CONFIDENCE
2.BE HAPPY and RELAXED!

I did feel alittle weird dancing without drinking any alcohol,but actaully i was better and did get alot more looks than usaul.

Anyhow good luck peeps

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you be my designated driver?

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, mostly. I have a friend who has awesome game when he's drunk, but is too shy to talk to a girl when he's sober. Most people aren't like this though, and even if you are, you can't be drunk all the time, so it's not a very good solution.

When I PU at parties, I'll usually have two or three drinks spread out throughout the night. This way, it relaxes me a little and gets me a little more into the party vibe. But the effect of these drinks is very small, it would barely matter at all if I didn't drink anything.

I think it's cool to get drunk once in a while when you're just chilling with friends though. But, if you want to sarge most people will not have success if they are sh!tfaced.

-Dan

http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's a threshold. The first 2 or 3 really help loosen you up...after that, they just start wearing you down.

It sucks for me, too, because I eat/drink ANYTHING fast, so when I go out drinking I'll have 2 or 3 before they even start taking effect and just keep downing them, so they hit hard all at once, and I just feel like falling asleep. (yes, asleep in the club. :p )

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so lame. There is one of these every week. It's like saying dont eat dinner before 'sarging' it hurts your game. What works for you doesnt work for others. And to come to some census that drinking is good or bad, isn't possible because its different for each person.
SOme people are more talkative, adventerous, funny, etc. And they need that with either one drink or five, its different for each person.
Some do it sober. This is a thread that is ridiculous. It depends on the person. Some people also enjoy drinking and going out, others dont.
Drinking is more than just something to use while going out to get women. You can enjoy the drink on its own merits.

There is of course people who get messed up and make a fool, but thats there deal, doesnt make one way THE WAY and the other the wrong way.

So, if we have stupid threads like this every week. Here is a new one. Don't eat garlic when sarging. I mean, sheesh, the more you have the stronger your breathe is and it can just take control. Boy oh boy. I just do so much better when i dont eat garlic. IF you have garlic bread at dinner and then go out, you should be ready for rejection. Cmon guys you dont need garlic. I can approach without garlic. Therefore EVERYONE CAN! Right......drink if you want, dont if you want.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
There's a threshold. The first 2 or 3 really help loosen you up...after that, they just start wearing you down.

It sucks for me, too, because I eat/drink ANYTHING fast, so when I go out drinking I'll have 2 or 3 before they even start taking effect and just keep downing them, so they hit hard all at once, and I just feel like falling asleep. (yes, asleep in the club. :p )
My room mate drinks fast too, but he's got some serious stamina. I really can't keep up with him most of the time I'd say i'm average 2.5 beers behind him at the end of the night. It's weird though when I try to drink with anyone but him, I drink way way faster then them. My friends have said it should be a sport or training "drinkin with lincoln"

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
so they hit hard all at once, and I just feel like falling asleep. (yes, asleep in the club. :p )
I'm the same way. I get drowsy.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk guys arent always the most attratcive...

best to have a couple drinks, get a slight buzz, best route is to stay sober enough to speak cleary and normally...

save getting hammered for when your with your boys or somin

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
drinking is AFC.
Drinking is not a person.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so many p*ssies at this site..

i get totalled every weekend and i've got a hell of alot of great stories from the stupid sh*t i do when i'm drunk..

got alot of ONS whilst being drunk.

its not AFC, it doesn't affect your game for better or worse, if u have real game to start with.

it is bad for ur health/looks (beer belly)

but for the stories i get, i wouldn't dare stop drinking..

Carioca123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completly and totally agree with this post. And here's why.

1. Although I really enjoy getting pissed, being sober or just less than sober is always best for pulling birds for me.

Reason 1: You feel much more confident when you look around at other people making a fool of themselves, knowing that you normally look like that makes me cringe.

Reason 2: You can speak clearly and dont repeat yourself when your sober when talking to a girl and can easily come accross as cool and calm. Which you cant when your leathered.

Reason 3: You can actually see the girl your working on and wont have any suprises in the morning of next time you see her. You will also have no regrets if its a girl you already know and doesnt live up to your standards.

Reason 4: If you meet up with the girl again your still them same person, and not the person you where when you where ****ed. (If you get me!)

Reason 5: Only really pissed girls (which arent attractive) will go with pissed guys. You wont get a girl who isnt completly wasted going with a guy who doesnt know whats happening.

Agree or disagree I dont really care. Thats my view and what works best for me. When I'm sober with a girl I ALWAYS know that I'm in total control not the Alcohol.

Later

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually if you want a good natural drug to help calm nerves and feel better, buy some Niacinamide... really helps the nervous system, calms it down so you're not flooded with anxiety. It has worked wonders for me so far and I still get nervous, but it's controllable so I can still do my thing and not have it consume me.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Carioca123
I completly and totally agree with this post. And here's why.

Reason 6: You can still drive... To her place, to yours, or to the sex shop to get some condoms and lube.

Reason 7: You save $$... I've seen people pay up to 13 bucks for a drink. That cash could be put to better use buying breakfast for you and your new girl the next morning.

The beginners especially need to stop drinking when they try approaching and closing women. These guys will progress much quicker with a clear view of the situation(s).

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and plus drinking and approaching = DISASTER. It's a big no on when it shows you need alcohol to approach. cuz that could be borderline alcoholic to them.

one more point, like the guy above mentioned... i too have seen people spend loads of money on alcohol. one night my friends spent 80 bux on beer, of which they forced me to pay for some. i only paid cuz they always paid for my stuff in the past.

still, is it really worth it? stick to not drinking.