Try for good convo & just escalate :

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course to get good convo you have to pay attention to their signals. And be able to sync well. In order to have good convo in the first place, you need be confident, have a little personality and smile a little. Here is my problem:

I Just eliminate alot of girls like this :

" I don't see a future here because she's not that attractive to me"
"she's way out of my league"
"I didn't feel like we've sync enoughed to go through four dates"

I guess this show some confidence/esteem issues and have to work on that. My goal is just to get Laid, but I end up turning it into a long term search.

My new strategy is this :

Try your best for a good convo and if its good, just get the number hoping that if we have a 1,2nd , 3rd date, time will make her more attracted to me. I guess I am saying attraction will be created over time ( which I fundamentally disagree with , I think either its there or not ) . You put out your confident approach , smile , personality as that is the best job you can do. The rest is in NOT IN YOUR HANDS/ CONTROL. YOUR JOB IS TO BE CONFIDENT, SMILE AND SHOW SOME PERSONALITY.

If Shes talking/giving out IOIs, dont worry if your not attracted to her 100 % , after the bang, you'll think she's better looking. "Let the testosterone do the talking "

I guess it also shows I need to realize its really not in your control , or I am trying to control it too much. ITs like a game, of micro-managing. need to treat it more of a game to play and approach more , approach each situation like each girl like its a potential lay .

ANY Suggestions , Comments ....

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratuliatons. You are erasing limiting beliefs. My workout partner at the gym yesterday told me, "That girl over there is way out of both of our leagues" and I told him, 'She might be out of your league but she isnt out of mine". He said "Shed never be into you, she only likes black guys" and I said "How do you know that? Have you met every guy shes ever slept with? Have you spoken with her deeply about who shes been with?" He said "My girlfriend knows her and she told me" and so I said the same thing "Does your girlfriend know everything about this girl?" "Has every guy since your girlfriend and her last spoke been black? How would your gf know that?"

The bottom line is, my friend accepted a statement as being true that is really just his belief. He tried to force his belief on me and actually got visibly upset when I asked him all those questions enough so that he started throwing insults at me like "Oh well lets just see you try then big guy" etc. He defended his limiting belief by assaulting me and egging me on but he finally came around later and said "Maybe if we keep lifting like this she'll try something besides the black cack."

Anyhow learn to identify beliefs that limit you and decide if they are worth keeping!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Congratuliatons. You are erasing limiting beliefs. My workout partner at the gym yesterday told me, "That girl over there is way out of both of our leagues" and I told him, 'She might be out of your league but she isnt out of mine". He said "Shed never be into you, she only likes black guys" and I said "How do you know that? Have you met every guy shes ever slept with? Have you spoken with her deeply about who shes been with?" He said "My girlfriend knows her and she told me" and so I said the same thing "Does your girlfriend know everything about this girl?" "Has every guy since your girlfriend and her last spoke been black? How would your gf know that?"

The bottom line is, my friend accepted a statement as being true that is really just his belief. He tried to force his belief on me and actually got visibly upset when I asked him all those questions enough so that he started throwing insults at me like "Oh well lets just see you try then big guy" etc. He defended his limiting belief by assaulting me and egging me on but he finally came around later and said "Maybe if we keep lifting like this she'll try something besides the black cack."

Anyhow learn to identify beliefs that limit you and decide if they are worth keeping!
Talk is cheap though, fack her and blow his beliefs (not to mention hers) and mind outta the water. :D

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Talk is cheap though, fack her and blow his beliefs (not to mention hers) and mind outta the water. :D
You're right! Talk is so cheap it saves me spending tons of money on fake image and bling and pricey dates. Instead I can use my inexpensive words to captivate, escalate and finally penetrate the womans poonani.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
You're right! Talk is so cheap it saves me spending tons of money on fake image and bling and pricey dates. Instead I can use my inexpensive words to captivate, escalate and finally penetrate the womans poonani.
Haha, and thats how you get what you want, for nothing, its called using your head! haha.

Talk is so much easier too, I see no reason to spend money on image when what you really want is action. Getting action costs nothing, if you arent a tool.