Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try again in the future or toss number?

cantsay

Reaction score
What's up brehs, I asked this girl out and got hit with the text below. Would you recommend I save number and try again if I feel like it in the future, or toss it?

She caught my eye so that's the only reason I'm considering the former. It doesn't seem like a concrete rejection since she did previously say she would go out with me but she's seeing someone.

Obv my response wasn't genuine but it seemed the best way to go about things since I do occasionally interact with her at school.

http://i.gyazo.com/e10bfee6604d4c554ec7a42a96e50b5f.png

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's really obvious she's telling you she doesn't want to because she's seeing someone. actions speak louder than words

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toss the number.

When it's all set and it's a rejection. It's also an easy way to keep you as a orbiter because in your mind you are thinking "Well if I was there before, I was going to date\sleep with this chick" Then your ego will take over and you will try to stick around.

You did well on the text, so when you see her in public acknowledge her and get going.

Moral of the story: Don't be an orbiter, if something will happen in the future, she has your number.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time don't wish her anything,, just put ok and continue.. if she wants to see you,, with your silence and not feeding the orbiter space she knows whats up

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is viewing you as an orbiter and your response is making it even clear that you are an orbiter.

This is going nowhere.

cantsay

Reaction score
thanks for the response guys, I don't see how I'm an orbiter since we're not friends and communication was kept to a minimum

anyway, you're right.. She has my number so it's on her

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of said "Ok, just let me know if you change your mind" in those cases. When you said "hope it works out", while ambiguious, it seems like you're rooting for them to hook , kind of stepping aside for this other guy to claim her.

Beta, dude.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. At the very least she was straight up and told you she was seeing someone instead of using you for attention or ego and stringing you along. Take the clue, toss the digits. A better reply may have been "alright, take care". But no biggie. Maybe she'll reach out at some point, but that's up to her. Keep on truckin' and don't contact her again. If you see her in person, keep it cordial but short.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Next time you get that I'm seeing someone else, respond with "That's fine, I have other options." Alas, your princess is in another castle. Ditch this b**ch and move on. Unless you want to be another of her orbiters of course.

It's on her to reach out but don't hold your breath.

Case closed. Get out of my court.