Trusting your gut vs. Wishful Thinking?

Reaction score
I've been reading many great posts since I discovered this website especially the posts on approaching girls and attractions signs. I see the recurring theme of trusting your gut and that your first instinct is the most rational one. There's this girl I'm interested in that seems to be reciprocating my feelings. However, I'm not sure whether it's legitimate or it's just me misinterpreting the way she acts around me as flirting or it's all wishful thinking. I could provide examples of my conflicting thoughts if you want.

Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
I've been reading many great posts since I discovered this website especially the posts on approaching girls and attractions signs. I see the recurring theme of trusting your gut and that your first instinct is the most rational one. There's this girl I'm interested in that seems to be reciprocating my feelings. However, I'm not sure whether it's legitimate or it's just me misinterpreting the way she acts around me as flirting or it's all wishful thinking. I could provide examples of my conflicting thoughts if you want.
Women are a lot like water and here you are trying to grab it and hold onto it as if it was some solid object? Do you not see the rivers and how the rocks try to stop the flow but the water still plows around, above or finds another way?

Stop trying to "read" her signs she probably does not know herself. What her biological senses know though is she wants a MAN.

So stop fiddling around and just assume she is yours by your actions until she a. accepts it or b. she tells you she is not interested.

In the case of B. its perfectly fine there are hundreds more of them out there.

Reaction score
So you're suggesting that I should assume she likes me, act in that manner, and she actually will?

Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
So you're suggesting that I should assume she likes me, act in that manner, and she actually will?
Who cares? Women like dogs can smell uncertainty and fear. Act as if. If it works it works if it does not who cares as long as your having fun?