Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trust Your Gut Bros

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My instincts were indeed correct. Yours probably are too.(Consult others opions to avoid it being paranoia.

My EX GF and myself's last fight was because it was her best friends B-Day party and(she didn't even invite me keep in mind) it was at a house party with some people. She didn't pick up , return a call or text all night. The following day, nothing from her all day. I had to call her later and she was hanging out with said friend. We fought when she called me back and broke up.

And recently I saw she is going out now with one dude that was at said party and saw him comment on her stuff shortly after about hanging out there again.

So yeah. Trust your instincts. When you know something just doesn't feel right or sense that distance, protect your heart.

That is all.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya man. I feel like I have a radar for that kinda sh1t lately, but I always tell myself to just stay with the girl until I get laid and it never works out.

Fvck trading your character for pvssy though. I will not keep doing it!

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I hear ya man. I feel like I have a radar for that kinda sh1t lately, but I always tell myself to just stay with the girl until I get laid and it never works out.

Fvck trading your character for pvssy though. I will not keep doing it!
Yeah, I always kept telling myself I was just being insecure / paranoid. Sometimes you are, but sometimes sh1ts just not right.

Lessons learned though, brother. I was just thinking the same thing reflecting on this. Don't ever compromise yourself in anyway for some tang because it generally wont work out anyway.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be angry. Just leave the b*tch and ignore her. She doesn't deserve any of your attention. Anger shows you still care about her, which means weakness...

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopGun2000 said:
You shouldn't be angry. Just leave the b*tch and ignore her. She doesn't deserve any of your attention. Anger shows you still care about her, which means weakness...
The thread wasn't made to be angry about her. I can't help if I am and it's showing.

The point was to show an example of trusting your gut, maintain your frame and don't compromise yourself/respect for pvssy.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gut is a good starting place, but it is a bad idea to act on itself without any other information to consider. If you feel something is wrong then it is worth investigating. Just don't become a woman and behave emotionally rather than rationally.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
You're gut is a good starting place, but it is a bad idea to act on itself without any other information to consider. If you feel something is wrong then it is worth investigating. Just don't become a woman and behave emotionally rather than rationally.
You're right but it's also your logical side that will talk you out of thinking anything is wrong as well, allowing you to look past red flags. There is a balance, that's for sure.

The important thing are don't compromise things that are important to you. Like someone lying to you etc.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine listens to me. She's doing what I say she should do for her own good this week. She knows (at least I think she does) that I'd never be with her long term. I have it in my mind that she has flaws, physically and situationally (not mentally - I like her mind the most, sentimental, affectionate, friendly, liberal, very open). These strikes against her (her side face profile is not how I'd want my ideal woman to be, not necessarily embarrassed to have her permanently, but just idk not ideal looking face-wise though she's cute). Having these strikes against her (plus her health problems, forgot that), makes it easier when she becomes distant or isn't giving up the po0n or is seeing other guys. I find no loss to myself, because I know there's definitely better, but there hasn't been a better lover in a while, that's what hurts, but women are on the periphery everywhere in my life right now so if I lose her for Good, even, it's really not THAT big a deal. She was one of the best, though, if it really comes down to that. She certainly keeps an open line to me though, however slim. This is her uncertainty about who I am Really (she still can't quite figure me out) and this is her remembrance probably of our numerous sexcapades that more often than not left her very satisfied. She can't let go of that. She gets mad when I don't call her on the day that she wants me to call her, but fvck it, I don't give a fvck. I really don't want to call her on that day. I'd rather call her on the day I want to call her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya man. This reminds me of a story where I got fvcked over pretty bad, but way worse.

I was talking to some chick (that I was pretty much dating), we weren't official but pretty much exclusive, and fvcking on a regular basis. I knew she kinda had a thing for one of my friends, I could just tell by the way they interacted and the way she looked at him.

Anyway, we were at a party and in the middle of sex, and she asked me the whole "what are we?" BS, "I want you to be my boyfriend." etc.. I didn't want to settle down or anything, so I told her "let's just take it slow, I don't really know you yet. I want to get to know you more, and I'm just trying to protect myself because I feel like I don't know exactly what you're capable of" (my exact words, or pretty damn close, but this last part is what I'm trying to emphasize.) Anyway, she acts all cool about it, and we finish and go back to the party. Then like 20 minutes later her and my friend are missing. I go looking for her, and the bathroom is being occupied and it sounds like someone is in the shower. I put the two and two together and realize that my friend is in the shower with my (pretty much) GF, and I kick down the door pulled him out and slugged his naked ass right in the face. I was drunk and furious. I ended up driving home all wasted that night and never spoke to her again after that. Never paid back the kid who's door I broke either.

But anyway, point is, it's amazing how evil woman can be. And I should had trusted my gut. I knew she had a thing for him. But what beats me is the fact that I told her I wanted to take it slow a bit, and she immediately fvcks my "friend". Fvcking amazing.

-Scars

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some "friend"...... pathetic human being.

Sigh... seriously, I believe there is a scientific, biological explanation for the differences between men and women... I'm not sure what it is yet, but I have some theories.

Also, in general :

When men cheat, it's just sex, and men usually don't leave their "main" girl/wife or stop loving them. Just have to satiate that sex drive....

When women cheat, she stops loving you, leaves you, takes all your money, and falls in love with a new guy right before moving in with your best friend.

They are crazy. Never take them seriously. Some girls are "fine" for a while, maybe a few years, etc.. but they will always let you down. So don't take them seriously and get tied down emotionally/financially to one of them.

P

perseverance

TopGun2000 said:
Anger can also mean strength, it depends in what scenario anger is displayed.

I always trust my gut and if my gut tells me something is wrong, I will confront that said person, people say it makes it you look weak, but I've never been one to bury my head in the sand and pretend like that nothing is going.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I feel ya man. This reminds me of a story where I got fvcked over pretty bad, but way worse.

I was talking to some chick (that I was pretty much dating), we weren't official but pretty much exclusive, and fvcking on a regular basis. I knew she kinda had a thing for one of my friends, I could just tell by the way they interacted and the way she looked at him.

Anyway, we were at a party and in the middle of sex, and she asked me the whole "what are we?" BS, "I want you to be my boyfriend." etc.. I didn't want to settle down or anything, so I told her "let's just take it slow, I don't really know you yet. I want to get to know you more, and I'm just trying to protect myself because I feel like I don't know exactly what you're capable of" (my exact words, or pretty damn close, but this last part is what I'm trying to emphasize.) Anyway, she acts all cool about it, and we finish and go back to the party. Then like 20 minutes later her and my friend are missing. I go looking for her, and the bathroom is being occupied and it sounds like someone is in the shower. I put the two and two together and realize that my friend is in the shower with my (pretty much) GF, and I kick down the door pulled him out and slugged his naked ass right in the face. I was drunk and furious. I ended up driving home all wasted that night and never spoke to her again after that. Never paid back the kid who's door I broke either.

But anyway, point is, it's amazing how evil woman can be. And I should had trusted my gut. I knew she had a thing for him. But what beats me is the fact that I told her I wanted to take it slow a bit, and she immediately fvcks my "friend". Fvcking amazing.

-Scars
Thanks for sharing that with everyone. Sorry it happend dude, but I admire your actions and hope I'd act the same way if some situation came out.

One of my buddies EX GF's back in the day was coming onto me and I could tell, she put her hand on my leg etc. I told him, he confronted her.(She did too, I ended up banging her way later, with my buddies signing off of course. He's (one of) my best friend(s). Him > Pvssy, but if you can get both. Why not?!?)

I regretabley didn't say anything one night with another GF of his. She was eye fvcking me and I think did a subtle leg touch or something. But he actually called her out right then and there. Said something about if he should leave so we could fvck.

But, he was going off his "gut." Just like you saw Scars. But you let you logical side talk you out of it.

So fvcked up that she could fvck you and talk about wanting to be exclusive then go run off and fvck your "friend." But she is emotionally driven so I"m sure she justified it.

Last edited:

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing. :rockon:

She DIDN'T really like you. She just wanted to have the benefits of being bf/gf. The minute you couldn't give her the benefits she wanted, she gave you sh*t. :mad:

You should be happy that you found out the truth very fast.

Scars said:

-Scars

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:

-Scars
this kind of experience would make me treat women worse than how hitler treated the jews.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever give you full trust to a women. Never get married, never live with one, never go in on any kind of business deal with one, ever, women are too unpredictable!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Mine listens to me. She's doing what I say she should do for her own good this week. She knows (at least I think she does) that I'd never be with her long term. I have it in my mind that she has flaws, physically and situationally (not mentally - I like her mind the most, sentimental, affectionate, friendly, liberal, very open). These strikes against her (her side face profile is not how I'd want my ideal woman to be, not necessarily embarrassed to have her permanently, but just idk not ideal looking face-wise though she's cute). Having these strikes against her (plus her health problems, forgot that), makes it easier when she becomes distant or isn't giving up the po0n or is seeing other guys. I find no loss to myself, because I know there's definitely better, but there hasn't been a better lover in a while, that's what hurts, but women are on the periphery everywhere in my life right now so if I lose her for Good, even, it's really not THAT big a deal. She was one of the best, though, if it really comes down to that. She certainly keeps an open line to me though, however slim. This is her uncertainty about who I am Really (she still can't quite figure me out) and this is her remembrance probably of our numerous sexcapades that more often than not left her very satisfied. She can't let go of that. She gets mad when I don't call her on the day that she wants me to call her, but fvck it, I don't give a fvck. I really don't want to call her on that day. I'd rather call her on the day I want to call her.
I just gota say this. If she clicks with you so much personality wise and shes cute, you need to reevaluate some things as a 35 yr old guy. Barring super huge health issues like cancer or something thatd make it hard to date someone, let me say this:

By this age, playing games and basically putting her out of the wifey list cus shes not super hot in the face is really dumb to be honest. Because none of us are getting younger bro. Because based on your previous posts I would bet for damn sure youd wife up a looker who treated you like garbage but put out. A lot of dudes do this .

But in regards to your chick, if shes cute like you say, and has all those qualities you like, dont see the problem unless the health issue is super serious.
Scars said:

-Scars
It also amazing how evil your friend was as well. People can be and are fvcked sometimes. Men and women.

You have to be as cautious about who are your close friends just as much as you are cautious about the women you let close to your heart. For as much as we always talk about women thinking emotionally, we as men do the exact same crap a lot of the time.

Everything is built around emotions with humans. Its hard to be some unbiased machine who just goes on the information given. I bet your "friend" rationalized his actions in some fvcked up way just as much as the chick did.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
My instincts were indeed correct. Yours probably are too.(Consult others opions to avoid it being paranoia.

My EX GF and myself's last fight was because it was her best friends B-Day party and(she didn't even invite me keep in mind) it was at a house party with some people. She didn't pick up , return a call or text all night. The following day, nothing from her all day. I had to call her later and she was hanging out with said friend. We fought when she called me back and broke up.

And recently I saw she is going out now with one dude that was at said party and saw him comment on her stuff shortly after about hanging out there again.

So yeah. Trust your instincts. When you know something just doesn't feel right or sense that distance, protect your heart.

That is all.
I never believed too much into the gut feeling thing but the ex GF gut feeling that something was wrong, i'll never forget it. This is before anything was known and i thought everything was fine. usually in the morning when i wake up i'd have a text from her or ill text her or call. I was dreaming that she hooked up with another guy and when i woke up i had never felt such a strong feeling in my chest / upper abdomen area. When i awoke it was like i saw what happened in the dream, I kinda felt nervous but i paid no attention and texted her, she didnt respond. I called and she didnt pick up. Any other day i would of probably said "she'll call me back later shes probably busy". but because of that gut feeling and the dream i felt nervous as f*ck. later in the day when i got a hold of her, she sounded depressed and i could tell she had been crying. the rest is history.

johndoe

Reaction score
i would have left her when she didnt pick up the first time homie.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I just gota say this. If she clicks with you so much personality wise and shes cute, you need to reevaluate some things as a 35 yr old guy. Barring super huge health issues like cancer or something thatd make it hard to date someone, let me say this:

By this age, playing games and basically putting her out of the wifey list cus shes not super hot in the face is really dumb to be honest. Because none of us are getting younger bro. Because based on your previous posts I would bet for damn sure youd wife up a looker who treated you like garbage but put out. A lot of dudes do this .
I don't see why. He's 35, so what? Is there some desperate need for some guy to settle down at that age? We don't have a biological clock man. So what's the issue?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point is to be grown up by 35.

The dudes pointing out that its super important to him what others think of her for him to consider her wifey material. At 35 years old thats immature imo.

If she treats him well and makes him happy and he finds her cute and attractive enough to bang then whats the deal? By calling her cute but then saying she doesnt have an ideal face shows this, especially when he needed to preface the statement by trying to say its not kus hed be embarrassed. But I dont buy that.

Also hell, at 35 most folks arent a big prize in the looks department themselves....but i digress.

Just saying if she makes ya feel good, what gives?

Based on his posting history he seems like just the type of guy who I mentioned that will try and wife up a hot girl who is crappy to him. And itd be just on her looks alone and then in the end he'll dog her in the forums when things go south.

A lot of dudes on this forum do just that, they put a girls looks before her behavior. I am not saying date ugos or people youre not attracted to, I am saying that something personality and character should count for more than it does with some folks here.