Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trust issues:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I would generate some discussion around the topic of trust...

In a big way, people's perspective of things/people is influenced by their past experiences that have led them up to this point in their lives. So what would you advise someone who finds it extremely hard (to them it feels impossible) to trust a potential partner due to being cheated on and deceived many times in the past?

The more emotionally involved and attached we get to someone the more our deep rooted trust issues are likely to spring up because the more of ourselves that we invest into someone the more afraid we are to be lied to or betrayed by them.

So have you had any experience with being able to trust your partner? Have you had thoughts of them cheating on you when they were not? Were you able to overcome this fear? If so, how?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have similar issues as you OP. My trust issues are deep and from what i have experienced and have seen, My trust for Women is WAY low. It all started with my first real relationship when i was in my early 20's. My GF at the time was very nice and all loving, always telling me how much she wanted to be with me. My feelings for her grew deep until one day she decides to leave and fvck around with another guy. She came back and I gave her another chance, everything was great for a while and then... she pulled the same stunt leaving me really hurt.

I was bitter but i met my ex gf who i thought at the time was great!, she really showed her love for me and for 5 years i decided in my mind that I wanted to marry this girl. One day she did a 180 and acted completely cold towards me. Long story short she left me to go marry another guy 2 months after the breakup. I really loved her but when she pulled that sh*t on me, I was mentally and emotionally fvcked for a good 2 years. That loving part of me is completely killed off and i dont want to jump into a relationship again for the potential fvck up. If another girl pulled that stunt on me I would be scared that i would turn violent from the extreme hurt and i definitely dont want to go down that dark road again.

Since the breakup, i have probably been with id say close to 100 women and i refused to get emotionally close to any of them. Many have said the same ol "Im not like that" or "Im different"... Nope i wont fall for that sh*t again.