Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump Leads Hillary

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Holy S&^T!

Trump is now leading Hillary:

www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Who knows how long this will last and if the RNC Convention is the result of this boost, but it looks like we might have a Bush v.s. Gore situation on our hands come November. This looks like it's going to be very close. The next 8 years in the US I think aren't going to be that great though.

- More jobs will continue to be lost to technology and globalization

- The debt will continue to rise

- Look for a major stock market crash

I like Trump and I liked aspects of Bernie Sanders as well, but these guys are not (would not) be able to fix the trade policy issues. It's just not going to happen.

I believe the next 8 years is going to be the first sign of the NEW AMERICA. One where the HAVES have it all, and the HAVE NOTS can barely make ends meet.

We are already seeing this in some massive fashion, as nearly 80% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck: http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-savings/ which actually makes sense because in the other thread, I posted the following:

US individual income breakdown (remember, this is individual income, not household):

- 50% of individuals make less than $25k, this is considered the lower class

- 16% to 29% of individuals make $27k - $35k a year which is considered the median US income and also is considered the working class

- 6% to 15% of individuals make $37k - $90k a year, which is considered middle class

- 2% to 5% make $100k - $220k, which is considered higher class

- 1% and less make over $250k, which is considered the rich

This shows you that 80% of individuals in the country make less than $35,000 a year. With the cost of living increasing including everything from food, healthcare, college, rent, etc., it's not hard to see why 80% of people are living PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK.

The next decade it's going to get worse, I predict it will jump to 95% of people living paycheck-to-paycheck.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Trump and I liked aspects of Bernie Sanders as well, but these guys are not (would not) be able to fix the trade policy issues. It's just not going to happen.

So who would?

It doesn't help that many jobs Americans could be doing are held overseas.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So who would?
Nobody. Too many policies, laws, corruption, and global NWO entangled with the situation of globalization for anybody to change anything. I think the only thing you can do is realize what's coming down the line and try to position yourself in the HAVES pile.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? My entry level job out of college was higher then 37k? How the hell is 80% of America making less then that.

eef

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a globalist. That means I can't vote for Trump, Sanders, Stein, Clinton. Only Gary Johnson supports the TPP and only Gary Johson is for a small government. Free trade and small government is a winning combination. Vote Gary Johnson,

eef

Banned
Reaction score

So who would?

It doesn't help that many jobs Americans could be doing are held overseas.
Gary Johnson will improve the economy. The rest of the dimwits will ruin it further.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody. Too many policies, laws, corruption, and global NWO entangled with the situation of globalization for anybody to change anything. I think the only thing you can do is realize what's coming down the line and try to position yourself in the HAVES pile.
That's not really an option, is it?

Out of Sanders, Clinton and Trump, i believe Trump is the better option for AMERICA and only America.

Tighten security & bring back jobs, as well as take back control over the political arena.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Really? My entry level job out of college was higher then 37k? How the hell is 80% of America making less then that.
It's true buddy, based on the US Census information. 80% of individuals make less than $35,000 per year. When you factor in the rising cost of living, it's easy to see how people are living paycheck-to-paycheck and how studies show that a emergency/repair of $400 could send 50% of the people into financial disaster. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-of-americans-who-cant-cover-a-400-expense/

- Cost of living continues to increase due to inflation

- Wages/incomes either are falling or staying the same due to technology automation and globalization raping jobs or decreasing the premiums previously PAID for those jobs

This leads more people to turn to carrying higher levels of debt to try and make "ends meet", but while those "ends meet" this month, again, if a $400 repair happened then they could be looking at financial disaster.

It's why if you are middle class, with good managed expenses, with good savings, etc., understand that while you might NOT be a millionaire and while you might NOT be making "6 figures a year"....you are very much a SUCCESS based on the national measurement of how the rest of the country is doing.

That's not really an option, is it?

Out of Sanders, Clinton and Trump, i believe Trump is the better option for AMERICA and only America.

Tighten security & bring back jobs, as well as take back control over the political arena.
Well, that's nice to know....but Trump and Sanders both played to a fringe in this country that wants to see something CHANGED, but the reality is that the system is so corrupt and screwed up, just about none of their radical changes will be able to get done.

Hillary is corrupt and crooked, but the reality is that the things she's pushing can actually get passed, even though I disagree with the vast majority of them.

I have no clue how 90% of what Bernie said was going to get passed. And at least 75% of the shyt Trump is saying won't get passed even by an all REPUBLICAN Congress.

Our political system is corrupt and every 4 years, we argue with each other over a Democrat or a Republican, with both candidates running as "outsiders". There is no such thing as an "outsider" running on a Democrat or Republican ticket. Democrats and Republicans have destroyed this country from top to bottom, the only answer is a 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th party options not just to President, but all throughout the House and Senate.

Eliminate this 2 party dominance and let there be 4 or 5 parties that run the government, only THEN will you start to see real change, optimization, and efficiency going forward.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That's what happens when "trade deals" ship American jobs to other countries. Blue collar jobs have taken it right up the azz which takes national average down. If you have a higher education and employment level you are doing ok until they come for your job also.
Way past time for politicians to start doing what's right for their own citizens and country…
The downside of globalization is it takes a previously well to do country down to a lower level…
For poor countries that lacked jobs, it was a big plus.
How did globalization start? Politicians trying to hide their own ineptitude and inflation via cheaper goods made overseas…
Vote for your country or live with cheap furniture and vanishing jobs…

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true buddy, based on the US Census information. 80% of individuals make less than $35,000 per year. When you factor in the rising cost of living, it's easy to see how people are living paycheck-to-paycheck and how studies show that a emergency/repair of $400 could send 50% of the people into financial disaster. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-of-americans-who-cant-cover-a-400-expense/

- Cost of living continues to increase due to inflation

- Wages/incomes either are falling or staying the same due to technology automation and globalization raping jobs or decreasing the premiums previously PAID for those jobs

This leads more people to turn to carrying higher levels of debt to try and make "ends meet", but while those "ends meet" this month, again, if a $400 repair happened then they could be looking at financial disaster.

It's why if you are middle class, with good managed expenses, with good savings, etc., understand that while you might NOT be a millionaire and while you might NOT be making "6 figures a year"....you are very much a SUCCESS based on the national measurement of how the rest of the country is doing.

Well, that's nice to know....but Trump and Sanders both played to a fringe in this country that wants to see something CHANGED, but the reality is that the system is so corrupt and screwed up, just about none of their radical changes will be able to get done.

Hillary is corrupt and crooked, but the reality is that the things she's pushing can actually get passed, even though I disagree with the vast majority of them.

I have no clue how 90% of what Bernie said was going to get passed. And at least 75% of the shyt Trump is saying won't get passed even by an all REPUBLICAN Congress.

Our political system is corrupt and every 4 years, we argue with each other over a Democrat or a Republican, with both candidates running as "outsiders". There is no such thing as an "outsider" running on a Democrat or Republican ticket. Democrats and Republicans have destroyed this country from top to bottom, the only answer is a 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th party options not just to President, but all throughout the House and Senate.

Eliminate this 2 party dominance and let there be 4 or 5 parties that run the government, only THEN will you start to see real change, optimization, and efficiency going forward.
Uh, why can't Trump's proposals get passed? Bringing back jobs? Tighten security? Push away the burdens? Have AMERICA for Americans?

America has drifted away from its true values. All to accomodate minorities who will not integrate & complete burdens who only come to sap away from the system.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I think after this week will determine who will win the general election. If Hillary recovers from the email scandal then I see her winning. If Trump is still on top then he will win unless something else happens which I don't know what. In addition, what jobs are gone? There's plenty of jobs around here. I can't go to a business without getting **** ass service because the business is underemployed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition, what jobs are gone?

The ones that paid middle-class wages, those are gone. There is no middle class today. The people who do report middle class income are typically low-level manager types on salary, and expected to work 60+ hours a week. The manager of your local dollar store probably makes less per hour than the other employees. They look middle class on paper, but they're really doing the equivalent of working two minimum-wage jobs.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think after this week will determine who will win the general election. If Hillary recovers from the email scandal then I see her winning. If Trump is still on top then he will win unless something else happens which I don't know what.
I think there are still plenty of other factors and wildcards out there. We don't know exactly what will happen with the Bernie voters. Some may go for Hillary reluctantly, some may go for Trump, some may abstain, and some may choose a third party. And quite a few may just "write in" Bernie out of principle when they vote.

Plus we haven't seen any Hillary vs. Trump debates yet. So while I am voting Trump because of trade issues, I still think it's way too soon to call this race.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
In addition, what jobs are gone?

The ones that paid middle-class wages, those are gone. There is no middle class today. The people who do report middle class income are typically low-level manager types on salary, and expected to work 60+ hours a week. The manager of your local dollar store probably makes less per hour than the other employees. They look middle class on paper, but they're really doing the equivalent of working two minimum-wage jobs.
I kind of feel the same right now tbh. I don't get paid worth ****, but there are people on the assembly line that are making well above their added value and driving Chevy Silverados with their new RVs. Yet, my job is more expensive and harder to hire for. In fact, they tried hiring somebody from the line to do my job and they couldn't grasp it because it was too advanced. The middle class is getting screwed over, but I'm going to blame the Elite for this one.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I think there are still plenty of other factors and wildcards out there. We don't know exactly what will happen with the Bernie voters. Some may go for Hillary reluctantly, some may go for Trump, some may abstain, and some may choose a third party. And quite a few may just "write in" Bernie out of principle when they vote.

Plus we haven't seen any Hillary vs. Trump debates yet. So while I am voting Trump because of trade issues, I still think it's way too soon to call this race.
I don't think either of these will have an effect. Trump will manage to sly his way out of debates like he did with the GOP ones. The Trump kool aid is just too **** good for some people and they will never get off of it.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You should use IRS data for income, not the census. Does the census data you are using factor out children and seniors? Doesn't appear so. IRS data will only measure actual workers.
2. I disagree with the "haves and the have nots" claim. I have wonders at my fingertips for pennies that kings 150 years ago could never dream of. Good food has never been cheaper in my lifetime. What does Bill Gates' cellphone and car have that mine don't? Will he live to 150 while I die at 75? no. Here's an interesting commentary on what the poor have versus everyone else in the US:

3. I agree with most of your other points, and agree there will be another deep recession sooner rather than later.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing back jobs?
Bring them back from where? From China where people are making less than U.S. minimum wage with zero benefits? From the robots that are replacing workers are FAR CHEAPER than the cost?

Also understand that to have JOBS you have to have DEMAND for the stuff people make while at those mythical JOBS.

Global Demand is FALLING. There will be no more jobs because there is no demand for anything other than the basics.

Jobs are NEVER coming back. The era of high paying factory jobs was ONCE OFF condition that will NEVER be repeated.

Check this chart carefully. People in the work force PEAKED FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. You can't change that by a President signing some document. This is an indication of a STRUCTURAL DEFICIENCY in the economy.

Helicopter money is coming.

Inflation is coming.

More unemployment is coming.

Crashing economies are coming.

Trump won't fix it. Hillary won't fix it.

Only EACH INDIVIDUAL can fix THEIR OWN situation by being nimble, alert and ruthless.

Kill or be killed.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Bring them back from where? From China where people are making less than U.S. minimum wage with zero benefits? From the robots that are replacing workers are FAR CHEAPER than the cost?

Also understand that to have JOBS you have to have DEMAND for the stuff people make while at those mythical JOBS.

Global Demand is FALLING. There will be no more jobs because there is no demand for anything other than the basics.

Jobs are NEVER coming back. The era of high paying factory jobs was ONCE OFF condition that will NEVER be repeated.

Check this chart carefully. People in the work force PEAKED FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. You can't change that by a President signing some document. This is an indication of a STRUCTURAL DEFICIENCY in the economy.

Helicopter money is coming.

Inflation is coming.

More unemployment is coming.

Crashing economies are coming.

Trump won't fix it. Hillary won't fix it.

Only EACH INDIVIDUAL can fix THEIR OWN situation by being nimble, alert and ruthless.

Kill or be killed.

At least you understand. People either act like operating in china is the cheat code for a company to succeed or that our presidents are forcing our companies to go overseas. Some companies benefit from outsourcing overseas and some companies benefit from just staying within the country. If a country is kept from doing business overseas from Trump, is this really capitalism?