Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TRUE value/self whorth/confidence!!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I a consider my self someone of high value as do the ones around me. I work hard, I am a good friend etc etc...

What im looking for is what others think, feel or know the formula is to achieve TRUE Confidence and happiness with in???

Any input would be appreicated. Thank you.

I felt this would not only be benficial for me but possibly for others on here.

I feel this is the answer to all our problems...people will want to be around you at all times if you give off the persona of positivty, which will by default attract women....

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept the things you cannot change. Work to change what you can.
Self value and confidence come from within. You have to look at yourself and your hold ups as an individual. Then once you have identified your own hangups, we can help you with those. Just generally asking what works is far too big and general to get answers bro - everyone has different things that they aren't confident about.

There is no magic formula.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the thing that really boost my confidance is a success I do , like winning a good job offer , starting a successful business, picking up a girl (really ... yes ! ) .
also some good times with friends boost my confidence too .

SJ413

Don Juan
Reaction score
For one, be wary of those who drag you down. This was a personal hangup for me at one point in time. Cut them out entirely, ignore them, or fight fire with fire (this is a last resort, use seldomly).

It's different from person to person, for myself its all about improving my physique in the gym, furthering my education, improving my career, making bank, learning a new skill, attempting to be the best at my hobbies and everything I do, improving with women, and being the best friend anyone could have.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple of things that seem to be working for me lately.
1) Live a life consistent with your beliefs, morals, goals, whatever. When you imagine who you want to be, really be that person. Every decision you make goes into whether or not you are that person or not.

Example: I'm a person that bikes to work instead of drives. Sure I get lazy and would rather drive, but if I do I at least make up an excuse(raining/sick etc). I do end up biking to work 3-5 days a week.

Larger Example: I quit a job that paid more money to take my dream job that pays less. My dream job is consistent with my ideals and it is the job(and sadly probably the pay) that I will have for the rest of my life.

2) When thinking about women, think about what attributes ABOUT YOU that you want women to be attracted to and work on those aspects of your life. Sure a woman can be beautiful, but if she doesn't like who you are, and more importantly, who you are working to become, then she is in no way worth your time and effort.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What is confidence? It is a belief in yourself that you are capable of doing what you want/need to do. It is tightly tied with self-esteem and self-worth." ~Nine Breaker

If you snowboarded for 5 years and some person asked if you know how to snowboard, wouldn't you be confident to say "Yeah, I do." Confidence is knowing that you have the ability to do something. Like approaching women. If you know you can succeed in approaching women, that's confidence in approaching women. It's only when you've never done something in your life is when you lack confidence in it because you've never done it before, or at least not enough to feel confident about it.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
All this is great, I read an awsome quote the other day..."Integrity is the foundation upon which all other values are built." thought id share that.

also,

"Confidence on the out side begins by living with integrity on the inside."