True story on slipping up. (Step-by-Step why you should be following this site)

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a true story as AFC as they come. But this is just a sample on what I did wrong not knowing. Just to hold on to what I thought was everything in my life.

When I was 17, about 5 years ago now, I was still a virgin. I was always trying and trying to make girls notice me. I was naturally a funny guy who would always get the girls to talk to me but I was unconcious to what I was actually doing. So when they'd talk to me I would stutter, act nervous, offer dinner, offer movies.

Then I met this girl.

She was a HB8 but she knew how to deal with guys. Whether it was talking, getting things, she knew how to do it. She even approached me!

We started talking by accident when she asked me for a lighter for her cigerette. We talked more after class and went to smark a joint at a buddie's house of mine. We talked, shared different beliefs and what not. Even when I look back at it I did do things the right way naturally. I knew from a friend that told me never to call so soon and what not. And soon we were dating for ONLY a couple of weeks.

THEN we slept together.

THEN I started to feel I met someone for the rest of my life.

THEN I told her I love her. She told me not to say that.

THEN I decided to see her everyday.

THEN I decided to bring her around my close friends and make her apart of everything.

THEN I decided to visit her parents.

THEN I decided to have her meet my parents for dinner!

THEN I decided to pay for things when she would bicker.

THEN I decided to apologize and try to make everything right whenever she would start panicing EVEN if it wasn't my fault!

THEN I decided to ask her what she wanted to do.

THEN I tryed to help her with her problems.

THEN I asked her if she was allright every 5 seconds.

THEN I decided to take 2 jobs just to pay her way. AND Even told her I wanted to do it for her!

THEN I decided to ask her what radio/tv station she wanted to listen to.

THEN I started asking her how she wanted my haircut.

THEN I started putting her over my priorities.

THEN I thought about her every second.

THEN I broke up with my friends because they felt I was being used and I ignored that.

THEN I watched her flirt with other guys around me.

THEN I got mad when she would do the slightest things.

THEN I lost the girl.

After hearing this story I hope you realize what you must do even if you think it is the wrongest of the wrong to get the girl. Because I did what I thought was the right thing which all contradicted what I would later learn.

I WAS A NICE GUY. What happened?

Exactly.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
This is a true story as AFC as they come. But this is just a sample on what I did wrong not knowing. Just to hold on to what I thought was everything in my life.

When I was 17, about 5 years ago now, I was still a virgin. I was always trying and trying to make girls notice me. I was naturally a funny guy who would always get the girls to talk to me but I was unconcious to what I was actually doing. So when they'd talk to me I would stutter, act nervous, offer dinner, offer movies.

Then I met this girl.

She was a HB8 but she knew how to deal with guys. Whether it was talking, getting things, she knew how to do it. She even approached me!

We started talking by accident when she asked me for a lighter for her cigerette. We talked more after class and went to smark a joint at a buddie's house of mine. We talked, shared different beliefs and what not. Even when I look back at it I did do things the right way naturally. I knew from a friend that told me never to call so soon and what not. And soon we were dating for ONLY a couple of weeks.

THEN we slept together.

THEN I started to feel I met someone for the rest of my life.

THEN I told her I love her. She told me not to say that.

THEN I decided to see her everyday.

THEN I decided to bring her around my close friends and make her apart of everything.

THEN I decided to visit her parents.

THEN I decided to have her meet my parents for dinner!

THEN I decided to pay for things when she would bicker.

THEN I decided to apologize and try to make everything right whenever she would start panicing EVEN if it wasn't my fault!

THEN I decided to ask her what she wanted to do.

THEN I tryed to help her with her problems.

THEN I asked her if she was allright every 5 seconds.

THEN I decided to take 2 jobs just to pay her way. AND Even told her I wanted to do it for her!

THEN I decided to ask her what radio/tv station she wanted to listen to.

THEN I started asking her how she wanted my haircut.

THEN I started putting her over my priorities.

THEN I thought about her every second.

THEN I broke up with my friends because they felt I was being used and I ignored that.

THEN I watched her flirt with other guys around me.

THEN I got mad when she would do the slightest things.

THEN I lost the girl.

After hearing this story I hope you realize what you must do even if you think it is the wrongest of the wrong to get the girl. Because I did what I thought was the right thing which all contradicted what I would later learn.

I WAS A NICE GUY. What happened?

Exactly.
I think it's more a realization that nice guy doesn't last with those types of girls. There ARE good looking girls out there that enjoy the AFC type guy, if their sick of the DJ (it's possible, I've seen it happen). Though, the majority of them don't.

I agree with you though, it's a matter of staying on track and realizing that there are other parts of your life, not just her. Sure, she may be the best girl you've ever had, but she's not going to be the one you have if you keep with that mindframe.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post man. Gotta be careful about falling for a girl and acting like a chump.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I still get that $hitty feeling talking about it just knowing what I know now.

I look at it as my turning point because when your low theres only one place to go after. AND THAT WAS LOW.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Yeah, I still get that $hitty feeling talking about it just knowing what I know now.

I look at it as my turning point because when your low theres only one place to go after. AND THAT WAS LOW.
Your post is like a mirror if myself a year ago. That was my turning point as well. Now, just a year later, I am enjoying life to the fullest. In some aspects I regret those times, in other ways they were the best thing to ever happen to me. If I wasn't an AFC as bad as I was back then, would I be trying to improve myself now? I don't know.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it all goes down to ego. Most girls want that hero manly man as their man. Then comes the ego part. Half of those girls would not consider someone like Brad Pitt to be a serious person because he is 'threatening their ego.' it doesn't mean they want an AFC person. The only person who wouldn't have their ego threatened would be of someone of equal stature and power.. which is why Jennifer Aniston is with Pitt and not that forgettable blonde girl (forgot her name.)

In other words: A nice girl who isn't that feminate would do well with a nice guy who isn't that masculine.

But you must remember that most girls want masculine guys. they just go for AFCs when their attraction level have dropped (when they go over the age of 30)
or if they're fat shebeasts or if she's a general UG.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you are confusing being a nice guy for being *****whipped.

I am a nice guy, Don Juan was a nice, guy. James Bond is a nice, guy. You were just infactuated, that's all.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Well it all goes down to ego. Most girls want that hero manly man as their man. Then comes the ego part. Half of those girls would not consider someone like Brad Pitt to be a serious person because he is 'threatening their ego.' it doesn't mean they want an AFC person. The only person who wouldn't have their ego threatened would be of someone of equal stature and power.. which is why Jennifer Aniston is with Pitt and not that forgettable blonde girl (forgot her name.)

In other words: A nice girl who isn't that feminate would do well with a nice guy who isn't that masculine.

But you must remember that most girls want masculine guys. they just go for AFCs when their attraction level have dropped (when they go over the age of 30)
or if they're fat shebeasts or if she's a general UG.

This I think is a very important statement...

Many girls will not be with a man who threatens their power/control....

They will choose to be with the lesser being, fullfilling their ego's...

If they are happy that way, let them be..

I cannot be happy with a girl who does not produce a challnge now and then.. I cannot be happy if I do not need to work for it...

And I cannot be happy with a woman, who thinks the opposite...

So, its natural selection...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a great post!

And one thing you can note, is that you can do SOME of the things that REDKNIGHT does, and we all have done SOME of them. But remember with women, they remember your every action and when a pattern of AFC behavior builds up, they lose interest.

So you have to give and take away with them. Give them a little love then withdraw it, to hook them.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And one thing you can note, is that you can do SOME of the things that REDKNIGHT does, and we all have done SOME of them. But remember with women, they remember your every action and when a pattern of AFC behavior builds up, they lose interest.
BINGO!

Very good knowledge I might add. That is exactly how you get the girl.

After I broke up with the girl I started a notebook of notes to keep and I wrote this on loose-leaf paper right at the start the notebook as a reminder.

I am glad I can look back at it the way I can because that was EXTREMELY HARD on me at the beginning to put that aside and move on the the next. And I am glad I did. :D

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please Please Please Read Ricky's reply post again. That is HUGE!