Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True Rejection

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching a random chick and getting rejected isn't that big of a deal. At this stage the game is so shallow anyone who does not have the balls to suck it up if they are rejected shouldn't have a chick.
So what if she rejects you for all you really know she could be a bimbo, lazy, or whatever. At this point she can't tell who you really are so who cares if she rejects you.
What really sucks is true rejection. This is when a girl truly gets to know you and then says in so many words "I'm better than you" and "You aren't good enough for me." When she says it and you know she is right then man that sucks.
So ****off with this "God she is so hot $hit, if she rejects me it will hurt my feelings" crap. That is absolutly nothing. If she rejects you then it doesn't matter. The whole thing will be forgotten by the end of the day so who cares?!?!

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a damn good way to look at it.

I never thought of it like that. Its not real because she doesnt know jack shyt about me. I like it.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't fool yourself man it is real rejection, but it is on a very superifical level. When you CPU a chick she shouldn't be view as anything other than unknown material with potential.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
"not real" is a relative term bro. we all know that its still a rejection.

P.S. Nice work contradicting your own post.. keep it up.:rolleyes:

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
true rejection is when you fail to constantly improve your game. that's self-rejection.