Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True love.

Gomorg

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I notice everyone here seems to have been a chump at one point or got dumped/broken up from a LTR before transforming into a Don Juan. I wonder if anyone on this forum thinks there is such a thing as true love or sees this as fictional. It would be interesting to hear your responses.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's a pretty damn good question. Personally, I feel like there such a thing as true love (not as some mystical thing that is destined to happen, but more something that develops if two compatible people are in an LTR together).

For me at least, being a DJ (or progessing towards being one) is all about getting over the initial guards that women tend to have against men. This is multi-faceted, for example there is the physical barrier to get through (solved by kino escalation), there's the trust barrier (when she starts confiding in you), etc.

After establishing a real relationship, then you get to see each other for who you truly are and that's when, if you two are compatible, you can experience what one could call "true love"

(take what I say with a grain of salt as I can be a bit of an idealist when it comes to these things)