Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

* Troy *

Freakmuscle

Reaction score
What's up boys?

I need some help with this situation.

I went to out with this chick for the first time. I had a lunch with her before we got in the theatre. I made her laugh a lot while having a luch which was very very good. I gave her good impression with my sense of humour. She loved it. O.k I had a little argumentation with this girl after movie session was over. (Troy)

She told me " It was a great movie". I replied "It was great ..but I was little bit disappointed with this movie " I explained why I was disapponited(story line). I thought that story wasn't really realistic in terms of history. (it's based on some poem which we aint' got a clue whether existence of city itself(TROY))
But she took my words and twisted around her words by saying that 'you didn't like it at all"
It was O.k.

well, I'm a serious competitve Bodybuilder. So I talked her about NATHAN JONES who came first scene at the movie. A guy with thick, freaky muscle from the begining.
She said "yuck" And started tease me "I know you wanna look like that guy...I understand why you wanted to see this mvie becasue of him.....
Also, Why your friends ask you to check first scene out...."
She was laughing and tesing me while i got embarassed.
I was very upset about her behaviour.
Then, We got in the car for taking her to the home. She asked me a question a lot. She asked me "Why I shaved my hair?", "Which country would you like to live "," Show me your piccies when you had a hair back...." which was more annoying me.

O.k I need your opinion about first date.

This is what i thought.
I made her laugh a lot through my sense of humour and joke.
I even showed her "Penguing walking" which made her laugh like a crazy. I felt our date wad very good in terms of having FUN.
She laughed a lot. But After the movie, I was upset at her.
She acted arrogant by teasing me about what I am doing(bodybulding) and asked a question about my bold hair and look.
I don't even care wheter she likes it or not. I do what makes me happy. I'm very confident. Becasue I do when I want ...waht i want like a prince.

What's going on? Was it a good date or bad date?
I did focus on "FUN' . But I felt it wasn't good at the end.

My question is

1. What should i do next?
(when should I call her or ask her next date)

2. Why she acted so arrogant by teasing me about Big muscle and bold hair. (she said" no one likes BB physique)

3. Should I just forget her and move on?

4. Should I pretend that I'm not interested in her or
Should I treat her nice? (I'm seeing her twice a week at the UNI)

5. Why she asked me a question which made me upset ..?

I'm new to this game. So advice will be appreciated

Thanks for everyone

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you read the bible?

tease her back for god's sake. assume she's attracted to you; assume she likes your hair, your muscles. assume she fancied that guy in the movie and play around with it.

and don't get embarrassed. it's only a game

role reversal: turn her words around so that you're telling her that she is trying to pick YOU up.

e.g.
You know you secretly love the muscle; you're just annoyed cuz you can't have it

you really like my hair; in fact i bet you're wanting to touch it right now - that's asking for kino

She told me " It was a great movie". I replied "It was great ..but I was little bit disappointed with this movie " I explained why I was disapponited(story line). I thought that story wasn't really realistic in terms of history. (it's based on some poem which we aint' got a clue whether existence of city itself(TROY) But she took my words and twisted around her words by saying that 'you didn't like it at all"
It was O.k.
too serious man. who gives a flying fvck what she thinks

so...go read the bible and weapons of mass seduction

Chapter 11 weapons of mass seduction especially

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
1) You should never be negative about anything. If she is enthusiastic about a movie, don't kill that enthusiasm. Instead, paraphrase what she tells you and feed it back to her. For example, if she tells you that Brad Pitt is such a great actor, you go like this: "Yes! Isn't is unbelievable who he makes you feel the emotions of his character?".
or better yet

"uh huh sure, whatever, you just wanna kiss those lips of his"

- you're trying to bring out her sexual side

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to all your questions: stop taking things so seriously and so personally.

I don't even care wheter she likes it or not. I do what makes me happy. I'm very confident.
I have to point out that it doesn't sound this way from your post. You let her annoy you and it also seems like she upset you.

Put it this way, she probably wouldn't say these things if she meant them as an insult. People generally don't point and people's flaws and laugh at them unless they're cruel. Besides, a shaved head and buff body is not a flaw, so it can't have been meant as an insult.

Teasing is usually a sign of affection. You should laugh at it and start teasing her in a fun and harmless way.

Chill!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Ooh, big bad muscle man can't take a little friendly teasing from a girl? :p

Read the above reply by Dirtheart. ;)

Freakmuscle

Reaction score
When should I call her again?
I did my first date today.

Should I call her 4days later or something for saying "hi" ?
Cuz i will see her anyway next week during class. I don't know i should act very friendly to her or very busy with doing something?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Freakmuscle
When should I call her again?
I did my first date today.

Should I call her 4days later or something for saying "hi" ?
Cuz i will see her anyway next week during class. I don't know i should act very friendly to her or very busy with doing something?
Act however you feel like acting. Why are you gonna act a certain way to try to impress her? You've ALREADY impressed her...she's going out on dates with you and teasing you and giggling and being all girly...what makes you think you need to take on a fake attitude to keep her impressed?

You should be the man you want to be. Which is probably the same one she's into. If she's not, her loss.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should use the bible and other advice as a GUIDE, however, for some super AFCs with no clue, they have to follow the bible closely. You on the other hand dont need to, judging from your posts. Just remember confidence and self control. She is already going on dates with you so she likes you.

I say talk to her but only briefly. I used to talk to much with chicks that it screwed up my game which came off as desperate and being too available. I used to fake being busy but if you become a DJ long enough you will be genuinely busy.

I say go for the 2nd date with a possible kiss, then 3rd date with a lay.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other people have basically said what i was going to say but

Originally posted by Freakmuscle
What's up boys?
I thought that story wasn't really realistic in terms of history. (it's based on some poem which we aint' got a clue whether existence of city itself(TROY))
But she took my words and twisted around her words by saying that 'you didn't like it at all"
It was O.k.
The story was a myth to the 5th century b.c. greeks, it was only written then, it was orally passed down from before the 8th century b.c. so the history behind it is pretty vague anyway. The city in the poem did exist and its more poem due to the metre, like a rythm which helped the oral poets remember their music.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

because of this statement, "(it's based on some poem which we aint' got a clue whether existence of city itself(TROY)"

I'm thinking young high school.

Because most people should know about Troy and Homer and the illiad and the odyssey.

The way you come off, I'd think your not to bright if I were that girl.

BUt lets get to the point.

What did you get embarrassed over?

Many people do not like the huge sterioded out bodybuilder look. Don't understand why you found this as a surprise or embarrassment.

Some girl said she liked the movie and you tell some tale, obvious in which you have no clue about, and she thinks you didn't like the movie.

Where is the problem. Why are you trying to lie that you actually liked the movie.

Seems to me your trying to hard to impress this girl but instead are making yourself look like a fool.

RELAX.

Freakmuscle

Reaction score
elvis aint dead yet

You're right dude. I didn't like the movie. But somehow I just acted I like it for her.
Also, I said to her "I was born to be a Prince with intelligence+ brave +super freak muscle +hero in order to fight for my destiny.
I talked her very confidently about PRINCE things.
I explained to her "O.k I can't battle with someone in the modern society except soldier or gang ****. So I've chosen bodybuilding to become a super hero". So If I was born in somewhere 1000years ago..I must be a prince ". She was laughing and shaking her heads left and right.
I talked very seriously with super confidently with blood and guts passion . **** men.... Can you Imagine that She was laughing like a crzy while holding her stomach. I was so annoyed by her.
But I didn't really show up my emotion. I felt bad .

I don't know why she was laughing while I explained PRINCE things to her. ??? :confused: :confused:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you saying those things and her simply laughing and staying with you, this girls a keeper and she likes you.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people do not like the huge sterioded out bodybuilder look. Don't understand why you found this as a surprise or embarrassment.
Who says that lifting weights means you have to look like you're on steroids? :rolleyes:

I can understand where this guy is coming from because it gets annoying when so many people play into stereotypes. The girl asking about your hair that is a serious sh!t test you have to realize. She KNOWS that asking those questions make most guys uncomfortable and she either a)wants to piss you off or b)wants to see if you'll handle it like a cool guy or lose your cool. It may not make a difference to her whether you're bald but she probably wants to see if you're insecure about it. You're going to encounter this further down the road so be ready for it next time and play it cool. Do like these guys have suggested and turn it around on her.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they said.
Chill the hell out, not everything is as intense as a weights sessions.

Hell, invite her to workout with you.
Then pretend to make funny sounds while lifting little weights.

Then ignore her while you do your real work sets.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO! I'm still wondering how you got away with the prince thing. Anyway, you've a long way to go so don't get upset about her making those statements. She's just testing to see your reaction. Next time she makes a remark about you say something about how she'd like to touch it play with it etc.