Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble With ****y'n'Funny In Person? Super-Phone To The Rescue!

Whowhatnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this ain't gonna be too long 'cause my burritos are gettin' cold :eek:.

Ya' ambitious DJ-to-be's out there know that nothing leaves that priceless look on a gal's face like some good ol' ****y and Funny. It's amusing and gets the job done. But sometimes...sometimes you just draw a blank. Nothin'. Nada. Zilch. You're left with that sinking feeling in your stomach as you stare into the enticing eyes of the beauty before you, paralyzed. You know you could've whipped out a doozy on her if you had the time...but there is no thinking-minute in a real life conversation. We've all been there. Despair not, comrades! I have a remedy.

Sadly, there is no magic bullet. I wouldn't be here if there was xD

Use your female friends that you aren't as attracted to, or ones you're incredibly comfortable with. Now this is where your phone becomes your best friend. Text. Text like your life depends on it...'cause it kinda does xD. Don't have their numbers? Use the opportunity to practice some number closes. Use the opportunity to craft some stories. Heck, use the opportunity to answer texts when you feel like it. :rockon:

Whatever you do, take the time to rehearse and try out C&F lines. The simple fact of the matter is practice is repetition, and repetition becomes second nature. You practice ****y and Funny, therefore you become ****y and Funny in person. Don't worry about seeming like you're acting really different to your friends. I've started doing this myself, and as long as you keep a cool head you're fine (I got away with teasing a girl and calling her my stalker after I had passively known her for months :p .). Not even in real life! You just have to stay cool in text, which is sooooooooo much easier.

Summary: Text to practice your C&F in a low risk situation with girls that don't make your knees tremble. Practice makes perfect. Good luck, my friends. Happy hunting ^_^.​