Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble getting it up for one night stands...fuuuuuu

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i have trouble getting 'it' up for one night stands...if im dating a girl i can fcck her multiple times a day and be ready for more....but with a one night stand girl i dont know well sometimes the most ill get is semi-hard from head and not hard enough to fcck........am i the only one?? has this happened to anyone else.....maybe its nervousness or something i dont know

it makes me not even wanna bother with 1 nighters... usually one night stand girls dont wanna give head til i finish cuz they wanna get fccked.... i dont rlly care what they want but there isnt much point in gettin head if im not gonna finish lol

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the anxiety you might have that you have only 1 opportunity to show that you're good in sex? I've been there that's why I'm saying this! I know you said you don't really care about what they want but maybe that's it!

Maybe you should try to just enjoy the moment! :)

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going through the same problems...not exactly with only one night stands though. Like you, I get semi hard when she goes down on me. Sometimes I'm hard enough to start fcckin her, but it won't last more than a minute or two before it goes back down...without me finishin. When I upped my cardio exercise it definitely helped me out with this. I think the rest of it with me is caused by poor circulation from smokin. This thread is remindin me to stay on track n keep up with the cardio exercise to make up for all the smokin I do....thx n good luck

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just realized i smoked weed the last two times beforehand and surely other times too....ffkkk i hope its not that lol

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
just realized i smoked weed the last two times beforehand and surely other times too....ffkkk i hope its not that lol

I thought weed was supposed to make sex better. The drinking could be (probably is) contributing to it, though it could just be a mental thing. Try eating some oysters or drink a redbull.

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may not have my facts down perfectly, but I'm not sure if just being high is enough to really mess up circulation. Sometimes when I'm real baked havin sex I lose it...but those times its not from circulation...it's cause my mind doesnt really care about or isnt focused completely on the sex.

How often do you smoke weed? If it's a habit, it might be a PART of the problem, or even the solution. I'm a habit smoker, so it would be hard for me to say confidently that being high occasionally during sex will that hard on due to poor circulation. I think that comes from making it a habit.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm familiar with the problem... For me, it had definitely something to do with nervousness. I mean, in normal situations (non sexual) a person will feel quite ucomfortable if another person sees him naked, right? It's just sort of a natural reaction to feel awkward when someone else sees you naked!

So of course, when someone you only just met sees you naked, this will trigger you to feel awkward! It's a natural reaction and the rational thought that she wants to have sex with you isn't gonna neutralize your natural reaction just like that... If you get to know her better and spend more time with her (in general as well as naked) this feeling will become less and less.

So what can you do about it? Well, I've learned that letting your sexual desire take over, does wonders! Sometimes you're just so horny that you can't think or care about anything else, you just NEED to stick your c*ck in that p*ssy ASAP and instantly fulfill your desire! In those situations, when your sexual instinct just totally takes over, you don't even care what she wants or what she thinks about you and you sure as hell don't think about whether it's hard enough or not (thinking about it is often the reason why it doesn't co-operate!). You're just totally focused on one thing: fulfilling your desire, right now!! I've noticed that when I feel like this, I never have any problems with getting/keeping it up...

Thatsalotoffish

Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking can kill it, perhaps weed if you smoke it alot, usually when im stoned tho im fckin horny as a bean