Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble finishing during sex -- need help!

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been dating a girl for about 4 months. We have been getting more serious and have had sex a few times. I had never had sex before I met her and I am 26 years old. Problem is , I almost never orgasm when we are having sex. I tried super-thin condoms, more foreplay, etc., but I have only ejac. about twice in 10 occasions. I don't think its a mental block....but I can't figure out what the problem is. She enjoys sex a lot and so do I but ME not being able to finish is causing a lot of difficulty for her.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if she knows about this problem already u could use it for leverage so she'll do some extra freaky sh*t :up:

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only think of three reasons 1) You aren't comfortable 2) Mental block 3) She needs to step her game up.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacked off with you hand too much before maybe?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of the least common dysfunctions.... delayed ejaculation... If you can nut when you master bait, and not when you have sex, then you've gotten use to your own rhythm. Either stop master baiting or change the way you do it.

finiti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victor Frankl (a psychologist who survived the holocaust) in his book "Man's search for meaning" wrote of an account where he encountered a woman who couldn't orgasm during sex. The advice he gave her was that she should stop being concerned about pleasuring herself but rather pleasuring her partner...a few weeks later she showed up to his office to thank him for his advice.

Now I won't get into details on how he came up with this viewpoint (skip to part II of the book for that...its about a 30-45 min read which you can do at a chapters bookstore) but the point is if you start concentrating on only pleasing your partner (and forgeting about yourself) you end up getting off too. Now that might be a hard thing to believe (especially in today's society)...but I suggest its worth a try.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hitchcock1 said:
Hey everyone, I have been dating a girl for about 4 months. We have been getting more serious and have had sex a few times. I had never had sex before I met her and I am 26 years old. Problem is , I almost never orgasm when we are having sex. I tried super-thin condoms, more foreplay, etc., but I have only ejac. about twice in 10 occasions. I don't think its a mental block....but I can't figure out what the problem is. She enjoys sex a lot and so do I but ME not being able to finish is causing a lot of difficulty for her.
I can't nut with a rubber. Not at all. Doesn't happen, won't happen. If you know she is clean (meaning she's had tests and you are certain she is not lying), you should talk to her about different methods of birth control. Have you tried new postitions or differing thrust techniques? There are some positions where I can nut fairly quickly if need be, and will use those as my finishers. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Stop jerking it so often. My two cents.

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite me never having sex prior to meeting her, I still think not nutting most of the time is weird. I will try not masturbating... Any other suggestions? It just seems to me that the amount of pressure on my penis during sex isn't enough (compared to masturbation) to produce a climax??

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finiti said:
Now I won't get into details on how he came up with this viewpoint (skip to part II of the book for that...its about a 30-45 min read which you can do at a chapters bookstore) but the point is if you start concentrating on only pleasing your partner (and forgeting about yourself) you end up getting off too. Now that might be a hard thing to believe (especially in today's society)...but I suggest its worth a try.
Good advice, I have used it before and it works.

comic_relief

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is kind of a blessing. You can f' a girl until she comes. Take the advice of the previous poster, focus on pleasuring your partner, with your delayed ejac. you should be able to pleasure her quite easily and you should come soon after.

Good luck with this

Ben ;)

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think generally one would consider it as a blessing in disguise. But imagine the girl thinking wrongly that you are not attracted to her because you do not ejac. I am in a tough situation because i had never had sex before but she doesnt know it

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women have a cavernous vaj, like feeding a tic-tac to a whale. I'm not calling your woman a whale, but you get the point. Foreplay is important here. Does she give you oral? That's an important consideration. However, I suspect that this might be a psychological issue given your sexual history.

Good luck brother!

MovinOnUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have lurked for awhile and never posted, but in this instance, I think I can be of some assistance.

Anyway, hitchcock, don't less this get to you man. I didn't have sex for the first time until later in life, and to my surprise, discovered that I had the same problem with delayed (or simply nonexistent) climax that you are having. It took me about seven or eight tries (including some marathon sessions that ended up with me feeling ashamed and my girlfriend finally giving up and acting shi**y about everything) before I finally got off. By that point, I had made myself a nervous wreck, and couldn't hide it when we were together. I'd get off, and she would berate me for "looking nervous" and ruining everything.

I tell you that so that I can tell you this. The root of the problem was partially my fault and partially her fault. I didn't understand that other guys have this problem, and I really let it get me down. This affected my entire relationship and psyche, which created a vicious cycle that made the problem even worse. I was pretty damn AFC about the whole thing and it still pisses me off to think about it. But that's life and it was a learning experience.

BUT, there is a flipside. This woman treated me like s**t a lot of the time and was very unaffectionate and cold (I should have dumped her ass, but that's a whole 'nother story). So I was always nervous in her presence and felt like I was being judged every time we jumped in bed (and I WAS being judged, I suppose). To make matters worse, subsequent experience informs me that she was a terrible lay. She was very insecure about her body and always wanted pitch-black darkness when we had sex. And she basically lay there like a stone, happily accepting foreplay and oral, but acting like it was a chore to return the favor. She was also terrible kisser, and basically did nothing to arouse me. On the rare occasion when she TRIED, I had no trouble getting off. So I realized that it wasn't just me.

Sorry this is so long. Here is my advice: first, don't let it get to you. Seriously. Yes, it sucks, but it isn't the end of the world. I've had it happen one time since, and because I chose to deal with it nonchalantly (and because I made sure my girlfriend at the time really enjoyed herself) it was absolutely no big deal. Second, really think about whether you are getting what YOU need from her. If you are not, that may be a bigger part of the problem than you think. And I'm not talking about a little foreplay here and there. I'm talking about serious, crazy, "I want you so bad I'll die if I don't have you" foreplay.

As to how to get the girl to do that, I will send you to more skilled posters. I'm a work in progress myself and don't feel qualified to speak on that yet.

I hope that helps.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that if she gets a tongue ring it will help you completely.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for Sir Chancelots (spelling?) post on Advanced sexual techniques. Maybe she just isn't turning you on enough. Do something to spice things up. If that doesn't work do a search on the internet.

mfd1830

Don Juan
Reaction score
hitchcock1 said:
It just seems to me that the amount of pressure on my penis during sex isn't enough (compared to masturbation) to produce a climax??
i have the same problem and this is exactly how i would describe it. i've had sex with a few different girls but it's always the same. it could be nerves but with the last girl i was extremely comfortable and it still happened. perhaps masterbaiting in a different way, like with the other hand or something might work? i'm not sure.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a great article on the WebMD website, "Overcoming Ejaculation Problems", about common ejaculation problems and solutions (both mental and physical).

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
I can't nut with a rubber. Not at all. Doesn't happen, won't happen. If you know she is clean (meaning she's had tests and you are certain she is not lying), you should talk to her about different methods of birth control. Have you tried new postitions or differing thrust techniques? There are some positions where I can nut fairly quickly if need be, and will use those as my finishers. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Stop jerking it so often. My two cents.

I am the same way, and think this is all good advice. I was 19 the last time I used a condom (married for 7 of those years and always in a ltr otherwise).