Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble attracting girls I'm interested in

comedy101

Reaction score
Howdy. 20 years old, university student, never had a girlfriend, hell, never been kissed.

No physical problems, 5'11, 155 lbs. Lean, but not really muscular or anything.

Anyways, the problem I'm having is that the only members of the opposite sex that have ever shown any interest in me are all ugly, fat or both. As a result, my confidence has been slowly degrading over the years. It seems as though I should be getting girls in the middle of the quality scale, but the only ones that have ever shown interest were bottom of the barrel.

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to get desperate and I have a feeling I'm going to settle for less and never be happy. It isn't like I have unreachable standards by any means, and the fact that people are always surprised to hear I don't/never had a girlfriend kind of makes me feel a little better.

It seems as though I've tried everything on my end from funny to quiet to outgoing to ****y and nothing seems to work. I can't shake this feeling that I have this horrible flaw that only I can't see.

Just wondering if anybody has ever been in this situation and if they have any advice.

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
comedy101 said:
Just wondering if anybody has ever been in this situation and if they have any advice.
Are you new to this forum or something??! :rock:

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
5'11, 155 lbs.
Sounds like your biggest problem. Pathetic. Put on some pounds you lanky bastard.

Reaction score
comedy101 said:
Anyways, the problem I'm having is that the only members of the opposite sex that have ever shown any interest in me are all ugly, fat or both. As a result, my confidence has been slowly degrading over the years. It seems as though I should be getting girls in the middle of the quality scale, but the only ones that have ever shown interest were bottom of the barrel.
Having self confidence governed by others is sort of like being a small boat in the middle of the ocean. You don't have any control over what happens, you are at the mercy of the environment. While a submarine (or some one with a deep self confidence) is not affected quite so much because it doesn't worry about the surface (how people treat or interact with you).

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to get desperate and I have a feeling I'm going to settle for less and never be happy. It isn't like I have unreachable standards by any means, and the fact that people are always surprised to hear I don't/never had a girlfriend kind of makes me feel a little better.
Desperation is the worlds worst cologne. You'd probably have better luck if you rubbed yourself with trash. You are the prize, the sooner you get that ideology, the sooner your confidence will soar.

It seems as though I've tried everything on my end from funny to quiet to outgoing to ****y and nothing seems to work. I can't shake this feeling that I have this horrible flaw that only I can't see.
You need to squash that feeling. Champions do not go in to a championship thinking they have no chance. They KNOW they will win. Even if you fail, at least you tried.

As others have said, read the bible. It works well for gaining confidence. Especially Pook, Senor Fingers and some others.

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
ure in college and u dont see females walking around everywhere?

maybe u should take john galt's advice. do what's important first like improve yourself and do things for yourself to make u a better person. girls will come to u then

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I was driving around yesterday, and I'm like, holy fvck there's a lot of cute girls out today.

Too bad I was driving somewhere important.

=(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have anything in common with these women you are interested in?

Reaction score
Haha, wake up kid - The Matrix has you!!! Men do not attract women - they attract us - pursue that which you seek and see as fair-seeming!!!