Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trolls

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a troll, per the definition of the SS Community?

I'm thinking someone who posts in order to get sympathy from others? A pvssy who doesn't want help but wants to bring everyone down to their miserable level?

Help me out folks.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to know what a troll is just look at CapedCrusader08 posts.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically on a web board a troll is one that goads on people to get a rise out of them or in general stir up ****. In an advice forum like this, it could be construed as someone who is unwilling to heed advice or in general just does not contribute constructively to discussions.

TheChad-Ster

Reaction score
Well, I personally feel that if someone actually needs help it should be given. It is not about being a troll if you need help.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?