Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Troll Season already?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
January 2008 - 1028 members joined at 33.1 per day.

March 2008 - 1350 members joined at 43.5 per day.

The total since SS/LS(not saying you're trolling) invasion since last week.

26 March - 43

27 March - 52

28 March - 42

29 March - 33

30 March - 39

31 March - 62

1 April - 41

Grand total since 26 March is 312 at 44.5 per day at 10:09 PM eastern.

Is it Troll season already? Or is it just me?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just you.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're getting some genuine new members from LS too that are actually interested in improving their relationships with women and breaking free of the matrix.

So I see it as a good thing; we'll keep and help the new ones foster beneficial relationships with women, and the mods can eventually ban the trolls that are only interested in disruption.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always welcoming of new opinion and perceptions.. Helps us learn more about what kind of people there are out there and how their opinions and thoughts differ.
And as for the trolls, they are only wasting their own time and will be taken care of in due time :) (There will always be trolls, but as long as we getting more and more quality posters then it’s all good in the hood!) :up:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Climax said:
I am always welcoming of new opinion and perceptions.. Helps us learn more about what kind of people there are out there and how their opinions and thoughts differ.
And as for the trolls, they are only wasting their own time and will be taken care of in due time :) (There will always be trolls, but as long as we getting more and more quality posters then it’s all good in the hood!) :up:

This is true. The Trolls will eventually tire of not getting thier kudos and thier pats on the asses and constant reassurances that they'll disappear back to the LS cave soon enough. The ones who have genuine interest and a stake in thier own progression will do the right thing; become SSoldiers.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will be watching for trolls. So will you guys. Use the "report to Moderator" button when you spot a troll.

We have only had to ban 1 or 2 posters from LS. Hopefully all of the newly registered members will want to improve themselves.

As usual, make the new posters feel at home. Feel free to show them where the DJ Bible is and other important articles & posts are.

Last edited:

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I been on this forum 4 a while and something must be done I guess ever since the game came out it's been that way:)

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with the bad comes the good. i am always interested in seeing new ideas and situations.

i just hope we can keep away from the "LS is better no SS is" convo's

if anything. i think the men from LS will take something from this site READ THE BIBLE, and realize that this forum is not simply just about women...
its about ...

YOU

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what happens when the sun comes out....deusche bags dont have anything better to do.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope we are better than they are and only ban the real trolls and not just peple who have different viewpoints or ban people based on what they have to say *elsewhere*.

The mods and communiity at LS proved themselves intolerant, small minded and childish. We are better than that people, let's prove it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
We completely disrupted thier: "I'm right and you're wrong" mentality. DavenJuan is absolutely right in saying we need to show by example that tolerance and different opinions are noble attributes and NOT attack them for trying to flame bait or troll.

Leaders lead.

We're Leaders.