Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tried Soy Milk Vanilla flavor.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was expecting it to taste worse. I really like the flavor. I wanted to cut regular milk out of my diet because of Lactose and decided to try soy milk. Now is it bad carb wise due to it being flavored? Would unflavored soy milk be better? or rice milk?

I just want to drink something that is healthy for me.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to research, cow milk protein is better for building muscle than soy protein. Also, flavored drinks usually contain sugar which you should take in as little as possible.

There's nothing healthy about milk anyway. I stopped drinking it because it caused acne on my back.

Kuroro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also guessing it contains added sugar, in which case, I wouldn't drink it. A lot of people are concerned about phytoestrogens in soy products, you'll have to judge that for yourself. Personally, I drink milk, if that's not an option for you, drink water.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, soy milk isn't gonna kill you but there are far better things to drink. Sus out some Almond milk in your area, give that a go. Add some flavor to it if you want. It's not as tasty, but theres plenty of things you can do with it.

Personally I try to avoid from anything linked with estrogens :)

There's rice milk as well, unsure of what its like though.

Almond milk

Rice milk

http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science-Nutrition/Study-links-low-sperm-with-high-soy-consumption
A 2008 study found that men who consume an average of half a portion of soy products per day are more likely to have a lower concentration of sperm.
I'd take any studies like this with a grain of salt, but generally where there's smoke there's probably fire too.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"However, users should be cautious not to use bitter almonds, since the combination of bitter almonds and water releases cyanide."

out of all the almonds you use to make the milk, how do we know that some aren't bitter?
by bitter, i'm assuming that they're saying the one's that taste "off" or that have gone bad.
or is bitter like a type of almonds?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I far prefer vanilla rice milk. I think soy milk tastes nasty and only use it in recipes.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try some Rice milk. Where do you guys buy rice milk?