Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trick for defeating AA

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you make of this technique?

From a PUA forum

http://www.puaforums.com/how-approach-women/11604-how-we-got-over-approach-anxiety-aa.html

(below is copied and pasted)

Since a lot of guys want to know how to get over AA, I figured it'd be a good idea to make a thread in which we explain how we did so.

I just posted the following in a different thread as well. It's how I got over AA.

What I personally did was going out there during the day to open women direct (being straight up with them and telling them you think they look good, look cute, look sexy, etc.). It took me quite a few weeks to actually work up the balls, though. But here's how I did it:

-Read all useful PUA material you can find over and over again, and really get it into your system. Especially on being an alpha male.

-Choose a specific spot you're going to practise in. Preferably not in your hometown unless it has like 300K+ residents. Walk around there some and get used to that environment and being there. It should start to feel somewhat like a second living room. This will make you feel comfortable being there, which you need to speak up your mind.

-Walk up to a woman and tell her 'Hi, don't scare up. (pause) I just wanted to say you look very beautiful' (you can replace that with anything else you might think of - you have amazing legs, you look very sexy, etc.).

-Repeat that over and over again until your AA is gone. Remember that there's a little bit of AA every new day you're going to sarge, so don't freak out the next day. It'll be very easy to get over though, because you've already approached before.

Remember that you should always come from a position of power. So always be alpha, look her straight into the eye, stand up straight, don't keep your hands in front of you, smile and use a low toned voice.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That technique's as good as any.

You can't "defeat" AA, you can only get better at pushing through it. If you have no apprehension about trying to open complete strangers then you're a bit of a nut.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
That technique's as good as any.

You can't "defeat" AA, you can only get better at pushing through it. If you have no apprehension about trying to open complete strangers then you're a bit of a nut.
Every grain of genius is tinged with madness, so nothing's wrong seeming a little crazy to the "socially well-adjusted" masses. Besides, isn't "the thin line between insanity and genius" success?

It's all a number's game. So, assuming mass amounts of cold approaches get you at least ONE girl, then you've succeeded, right?

Being a former pothead, I remember days where I would be scared to approach strangers to ask for bud, being new in town and having no connects. Then eventually I approached so many people and became such a stoner that I would literally ask ANYONE for bud without any hesitation. Even if people looked at me afterward like some degenerate or hobo, laughed at me, put me down in their conversation as I walked away, it no longer affected me. The approaches became simple. Rejection never was a factor.

I'm hoping one day for my attitude in this field to shift over to approaching women instead of stoners, lol.