Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treating her like a queen...

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT DO IT???!!!!!

I always told myself that when I meet my future wife I'm gonna be nuts about her and treat her like a queen, I realize now this is gonna drive her from me and I will lose her! HOW DO I STOP ME?!!!

I'm a very giving person. David DeAngelo says that, "if you like to give a lot, give a little, that way you'll be around long enough to give a lot." I usually go out of my way for other people then watch as they don't do crap for me. How the fu<k do you NOT do this??

How do you keep yourself from treating a woman you are ABSOLUTELY nuts about like a rare and precious jewel??!! [so you can keep her]

------------------
It's not who's wrong or right, but who's stronger.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day, you will meet that "special" gal whose very presence will make your heart skip a beat and make you one excited rooster. You'll be mesmorized by her. Your tongue will hang out just seeing her come toward you. But you know what? She's just an ordinary human being like yourself. Red blooded, breathes air, has good moods and bad, gets angry at things and people, has her monthly PMS, goes to the bathroom every 4 hours, eats 3 meals per day, will grow old and eventually end up in a nursing home where she'll pee in her Depends and one day be planted 6 feet under and eventually be turned back into dust and ashes.

Whether she's a queen or a pauper, she's just another human being. Don't place her on a pedestal and don't worship her. She won't like your adoration anyway. It will make her feel uncomfortable and it will drive her away.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with treating a worthy woman "like a queen"...meaning you treat her with love, repsect, appreciation and don't take her for granted. You don't, however, put her on a pedestal. If you do that, not only will you be disappointed in discovering that she is a human being with faults and flaws, you will also make it impossible for her to live up to the unrealistic image of her you have conjured up in your mind.

Value the good ones but do NOT idolize anyone. Period. There are NEVER exceptions to this rule.

------------------
The Ladies Room...hosted by Wyldfire

[This message has been edited by Wyldfire (edited 12-01-2001).]

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a classic Nice Guy situation you have there. You want her so badly that you'll give her everything she wants from you, and will not return the favour to you. You aren't anything resembling a challenge and you are treated like a doormat.

I know this because I was once the same way.

It's all because a Nice Guy doesn't like displeasing other people. He would rather get along neutrally with everyone instead of get along great with some, and have a few hating him. He will do whatever it takes to keep these people from hating him - because in his nice-guy mind, it's a horrible thing to have someone hate you.

It really isn't that bad! If someone is using you as their personal doormat - you stop doing favours for them and tell them to get lost. They have no respect for you, and are only using you for their own needs. You don't need that. You are better off without these people. That's all there is to it. You have to realise that the red carpet doesn't get treated like the "queen" standing all over it.

Stand up for yourself. You are better than the people treating you like sh!t. No amount of favours you do will make them see you as anything more than a doormat. Just restrain yourself from doing these favours, and they'll catch onto the fact you're more than what they think you are.

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.

Be-A-Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one question......Have u ever had a female treat u like a King? If so, was it someone u really liked more than a friend?....Brother, let me tell u something, women "Do Not" appreciate men who treat them like a queen at the beginning of a relationship, and even in the middle of a relationship....You have to suck up your gut, and ask yourself if you respect yourself enough to say "no" to pampering a woman....If you lose her over ordinary interaction, then she was not worth it....Just stay cool and don't get your expectations up. Keep something in mind, women love a challenge and mystery..Treat them like a "queen" and the mystery is all over and you definitely aren't a challenge....Believe me brother, it took me several years, and several eagle claws in my stomach to realize this...."Do Not Treat A Woman Like A Queen".....it is not worth the "friend" word that follows.....Keep your head up Dude....Be A Man...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to treat a woman like a queen is to give her what she wants: a challenge.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accomplishment brings forth self-worth

1. Pay closer attention to your fashion and hygeine. You'll feel better about yourself.

2. Find a second source of income. You'll feel better about yourself.

3. Build a business. Write a song. Volunteer. Do something noteworthy for yourself.

When you do this, you'll instinctively know when some one is taking advantage of your kindness. And you won't put up with it.

Because you've built a business, and they have'nt. Because you've fed a hungry child and they haven't. Because you made an effort to improve yourself, and they most likely haven't. They're too lazy. They'd rather leech off of people like you, but you won't let them.

You will have self-respect and self-worth. Thats what you need. Thats the solution to alot of our problems.

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's not an overnight change to most people, but one morning i woke up and though to myself, "Hmmm, Al, you've got all this hard-earned money that was supposed to go to (so-and-so) who LJBFed me, so I'll do the best thing anyone could ever think of and SPEND IT ON MYSELF!"

Going all out on yourself is great. And many a girl will get pissed when you won't just go overboard on them without earning it.

And, no, no girl that I ever have been attracted to has spent much more than an ounce of sweat on me.

I used to be on of those that would forgive, forget, and get walked on the next morning. Those were NOT the days....

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wether we are talking about a woman or just a male friend, anytime you are overly generous you risk being taken advantage of. You can still love and respect someone without going overboard with doing things for them.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another twist:

Have you ever had a girl flirt with you while you were with another girl? Have you found it easier to talk to women when you already had one?

It's because are uninterested in whether she rejects you or not. So, the trick should be to act like you already have a steady girl even when you don't, right? But here's another problem: Our eyes dialate when we see something we like, and tests show all of us can detect the slightest fluctuation in eye dialation, especially women.

So faking disinterest in the babe you meet when you're alone is out, the REAL trick is to REALLY BE just as disinterested in a girl as if you already had a girl, or else your body language will give you away.

gekkoca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romance with a woman is no different than an orgasm!

The reason you dont put a woman on a pedestal.The reason you need to be a challenge is:

FOREPLAY!

Thats it in a nutshell.

If you show all your cards and kiss her @#$%
its no different than going straight for the ****oris!It doesnt usually work!They need to warm up and be teased.They need to beg...almost...CRAVE YOU !Then they will chase you and want you more because they have that lingering taste and appetite for you.

It is like a dance...
A slow romantic,intoxicating dance.

You only truly appreciate things when you have to work for it! Why do you think people climb mountains!The challenge!

Do you not appreciate food more when you are starved...or when your stomach is full?

dutchie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlfredB18:
Well, it's not an overnight change to most people, but one morning i woke up and though to myself, "Hmmm, Al, you've got all this hard-earned money that was supposed to go to (so-and-so) who LJBFed me, so I'll do the best thing anyone could ever think of and SPEND IT ON MYSELF!"

Going all out on yourself is great. And many a girl will get pissed when you won't just go overboard on them without earning it.

And, no, no girl that I ever have been attracted to has spent much more than an ounce of sweat on me.

I used to be on of those that would forgive, forget, and get walked on the next morning. Those were NOT the days....
I hear you. This year is going to be the first year in a long time that I am not in a serious relationship around the holidays. This week, I went out and tried on a Hugo Boss suit...and bought it. For me. This weekend I'm buying myself a new DVD player. This makes me feel good.
I am dating someone, but it's not serious yet. I'll most likely make a card for her and buy her a little gift...nothing big.

And don't forget your family. They will always be there for you...in most cases. The b**ch that dumps you a few weeks after Christmas after spending hundreds of $$$ on her...won't.

Mr. Silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT DO IT???!!!!!

I always told myself that when I meet my future wife I'm gonna be nuts about her and treat her like a queen, I realize now this is gonna drive her from me and I will lose her! HOW DO I STOP ME?!!!

I'm a very giving person. David DeAngelo says that, "if you like to give a lot, give a little, that way you'll be around long enough to give a lot." I usually go out of my way for other people then watch as they don't do crap for me. How the fu<k do you NOT do this??

How do you keep yourself from treating a woman you are ABSOLUTELY nuts about like a rare and precious jewel??!! [so you can keep her]

It happens to the best of us, we lose our gangsta and turn puss.

It happened to me a couple times, I got dumped right after.

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a real tough one.

Unfortunately, I fell in love with this one chick and she walked all over me (see a recent post "How to Survive A Broken Heart) www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/009272.html).

Like a dumb idiot, I obeyed her almost every command and let her mess with my mind and disrespect me. In my state I became a total retard (high interest level rocketing). Unfortunately, folks, I hate to say this, woman will take advantage of this and use you as pure sport.

One preventive method is to be rotating woman -- have a couple in the works. This will kill your desperation and you've got a backup. This should help take off the edge of your interest level.

The only sure way is to mentally understand that *no* woman, and I mean no woman is worthy of such feelings unless she has *proven* herself over a long period of time. What I mean by *proven* is that she is kind and giving, fun to be around, loyal, has integrity and displays *very* high interest in you. Don't let your interest level increase if she makes you feel good. This is not a valid reason.

Even then, when you think you have her hook line and sinker, falling in love can be a dangerous thing. The transformation you go through when in love takes away all that she found attractive in you in the first place. A true DJ, I believe, should never fall in love, or should I say, should never *let* himself fall in love.

One of the fundamental AFC mistakes is to be mesmerized by a woman (especially a pretty one), not even know them and give them *way* too much credit. You need to develop the mindset that *she* has to prove *her* worth to you. Eventhough, she may seem nice, gorgeous, fun to be with and so on -- that means nothing. She needs to prove herself over a long period of time and *give you her heart* and total *loyalty*. I think WildThing said this well in the above post I referenced to.

What you must understand, like the other posts indicate, is that she is just a normal human being like you and I. Unfortunately, our emotions can get the better of us and we build elaborate illusions. The reason we build them is that we want them so bad to be true: the perfect person for me and so on.

In reality, relationships are nothing but two normal people going through a series of power struggles to try to get what they want. Regardless of how we feel, there is really nothing romantic, special or spiritual about it. Remember we are just animals going through a crazy mating dance.

These are the hard facts of life.

And one more thing, find something in your life (not a woman) that you can fall in love with. Have some kind of hobby or interest that provides you with a great source of pleasure. If you can find great satisfaction and contentment in the things you do, you will be no way near as needy for a female. Why? Because you can be happy without her. This is the crucial key.

[This message has been edited by DarkDream (edited 12-07-2001).]

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Taking Notes on this.....*

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Post !!

Nice thread, and to the point answers

I know that if i will keep on coming to this site for two or more years i will be a very different person

Though i m really struggling hard with my innerself these days

But i can sense with the behaviour of the women around me in office. I am very clear that how fast i am improving.

Keep the good work buddy

yours
Tuffy