Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like cars.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right.

I found this out a short time ago. When we look for cars we are told to look around for the best cars. Most are taught to get what we want. Once we come upon a car(female) we need to "examine" it for dents, maintenance problems, accidents.

Make sure you take a real good look at. Check everything because you are looking to "invest" into something valuable. Too many of you cats take the first thing you see without doing proper research. That's why you get mad when you invested into something worthless.:mad:

No matter what anyone say on this GOD green earth, nobody wants to be alone, meaning, everyone seeks companionship. If you feel that you got have a "car" just for something to get you from A to B then you can get something for the time being until something better comes along.(plucker= worthless female)

What I mean by this is that you can have a female who you know is not the type you will get serious with, but she will do until you can get something better. Also yall, because she is a HB doesn't mean she is valuable. What I'm saying here is that she can be like a 2004 Lambourghini, kitted up, with a booming system, nice rims, tinted windows, DVD player, the works but NO ENGINE (mentally unstable). This mean that you are going nowhere with this chick plus it just cost toooo damn much.

Last but not least everyone should have a Consumer Report (journal) that tells you the pros and cons of each vehicle that you come in contact with. Where to find them, and which cars lose value very quickly.

Think about it
peace.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips.

*crazykid, a dream maker and stealer of Von Neuen sayings* :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This analogy works pretty well. Great one candy.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post

Good one, I loved it! I think the closest thing to Consumer Reports is sosuave.com. While it doesn't rate each model, it does tell you what to look for in each "car" and how to test it before you buy it.

It is interesting however that 90 percent of the American population spends more time trying to decide what kind of car (and house and microwave and clothes and golf clubs, etc.) than what kind of qualities they look for in a mate.

In the past I've been as bad as anyone in the shoddy selection process. So yes -- don't buy the schtick from the "used car salesman" (bad biotch), look for the real gem (good woman!).

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
What I'm saying here is that she can be like a 2004 Lambourghini, kitted up, with a booming system, nice rims, tinted windows, DVD player, the works but NO ENGINE (mentally unstable).
Priceless.

I am
The Main Event.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should also:

1. Drive her hard.

2. Check her oil often with your dipstick.

3. Check under her hood.

4. Perform Regular lube jobs.

:D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
You should also:

1. Drive her hard.

2. Check her oil often with your dipstick.

3. Check under her hood.

4. Perform Regular lube jobs.

:D
HAHA!