Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Treat 'em mean... keep 'em keen!" - Your experience?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'M BASICALLY LOOKING FOR OPINIONS ON THIS AND WHETHER PEOPLE HAVE USED IT TO WIN SOMEONE, OR SAVE A DYING RELATIONSHIP BEFORE AND WHETHER IT WORKED. I'M NOT SAYING IT'S WRIGHT OR WRONG, BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN ALL LEARN A BIT FROM EACH OTHER HERE IF WE'RE OPEN MINDED.

I've always hated the sound of this when it's been advised to me (usually when I'm down the bar with a mate whilst I'm sulking over the latest gal to go off me). It's just wrong, I mean you should be completely open and honest with the girl you love...

or should you?

Ever been in a relationship with someone where the most you felt that you loved them was when they said it was time to end it (usually I've gotten the "you're too nice, I need space" excuse)? And ever noticed how it makes you want them even more, because you know you really can't have them anymore?

Also, don't you seem to get chased by the ones you don't want, and the more you ignore and try to push them away, the more they chase you?

MY CONCLUSION SO FAR...

I don't think it's about being "MEAN"... I think it's about giving them some loving (kissing, cuddling, sex...), then kinda starving them of it for a couple of days, just to make them want it more, like I said, when someone knows they can get all they want from you... they no longer need you.

HOPEFULLY WE CAN ALL SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES IN THIS THREAD TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY THUTH IN THIS

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i've actually found a way to get around the whole "you're too nice" speech.

The next time a girl says "you know, I like you but you're too nice" Slap the sh!t out of her. Now if she's says you're too nice, you know she's full of it.

My 2 cents :rockon:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seemed to be the reoccuring pattern in my relationships.

The girls I adore and do anything for leave me... and they never know why.

The girls who I could take or leave worship me and let me get away with anything.

The most powerful example was one girl I was dating... the nicer time we had the less likely she was to get sexual. I discovered if I wanted sex I'd have to break plans, stand her up or piss her off in general.

I didn't get it. I wondered if deep down girls really wanted to be treated like ****.

It wasn't til I read the Book of Pook that it made sense.

JJ

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what happened to the girl you broke plans with? Did she finish it or did you?

I notice with the girl I've been dating for 6 months is that we treat eachother exactly the same, but she's probs cancelled seeing me about 10 times...

I've never cancelled ONCE! Perhaps this might be why she's starting to go off me. Hmm...

"The most powerful example was one girl I was dating... the nicer time we had the less likely she was to get sexual. I discovered if I wanted sex I'd have to break plans, stand her up or piss her off in general."

Interesting, girls just seem to want what they can't get, this treat em mean stuff is beginning to look like a RULE!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I lived by this mantra when I was unenlightened and it worked. However I believe the more you understand women the less it becomes just a saying for drunken AFC's and guys trying to get their balls back and more of a way of life.

You do actually start to internalise it which inturn the general populace does consider it "treating them mean".

But dont forget the term "Treat 'em mean... keep 'em keen" as it applies to us has nothing to do with never showing her affection, on the contrary.

It basically just means act how you would toward her if you had a harem at your disposal, your always busy and she being a chick is childlike by default.

I have a mate whos a natural and is the spokesman for this mantra, some of the stuff he does and says to his primary even makes me cringe, but the next time he will be making her feel like an adored princess. It's good to watch our other mates shake there heads in shock.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being busy is an important thing in keeping a girl wanting more of you...

I'd better start with the "Not tonight, I'm busy" or I could end up losing this latest chick.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
So what happened to the girl you broke plans with? Did she finish it or did you?

I notice with the girl I've been dating for 6 months is that we treat eachother exactly the same, but she's probs cancelled seeing me about 10 times...

I've never cancelled ONCE! Perhaps this might be why she's starting to go off me. Hmm...

"The most powerful example was one girl I was dating... the nicer time we had the less likely she was to get sexual. I discovered if I wanted sex I'd have to break plans, stand her up or piss her off in general."

Interesting, girls just seem to want what they can't get, this treat em mean stuff is beginning to look like a RULE!

Dude, don't take what I wrote the wrong way. I still didn't get it that point. Read the Book of Pook, he explains it.

That girl I mentioned, we are still "friends" but I... well I guess I'm not that excited about shagging her that often any more and we more just hang out (Okay okay... her housemates are now on the list...).

What I did find was that although the treating her mean did work in one way in other ways she was resentful, was always looking for a chance to score points and I often had to deal with sulky behaviour and complaints about this and that.

Once you get it you can use that challenge mechanism to make girls crazy about you and still treat them like a princess and make them blissfully happy. Then you get the good female things without the bad female things.

JJ

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying I want to try this "Treat 'em mean" method as a way of being nasty, or coming across as nasty. I'm talking more about being a challenge, more aloof and busy...

oh, and not squeezing her every 5 minutes n kissin her head when we're watching a film or whatever. I'm sure she loves it when I do that (I can tell), but I'm beginning to think it's part of the reason for her backing off this past month.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like what you wrote was basic common sense, and has been written many times before in the Bible.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's time I started gettin ****ty with my gf, been goin out 6 months and I've only swore at her ONCE!

She is pretty nice to me, just this past couple of months she seems to have lost interest, just things like cancelling last minute on me, not replyin' to the odd txt, not wanting sex.

Perhaps it's time I knocked her down a peg or two, has anyone here (or know anyone) ever had a girl like this and won 'em back by using this Treat 'em Mean stuff?