Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Travelling to from Europe to Denver this weekend for almost 2 weeks.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, wanted to say Hi ! I was gone for 99% of the time since I guess November. Unplugged highly due to work, and poon tbh rotating more than 2 girls on a regular basis really upgrades your scheduling abilities quickly.

Heyyy. So I am being sent over for training in regards to me changing position within the company. First time in the US. Maybe that is not the right Sub forum but I digress.
After work I plan to drive around and have fun, visit Pikes Peak and so on.

I plan on going all out on Tinder, Bumble and POF. Any other recommendations ?

Any forum members willing to meet for a pint somewhere around Denver ?

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver is not a good town to chase women. A lot of men move to Denver to be around skiing, something I had done while I waited to replace a home damaged in a Great Flood. The women there have hard faces, although at least they are not as many fatties (at least white women; of course, the Mexican chicas are fat).

Billtx49

Reaction score
You will meet some hot chicks up in the hills around Aspen, but you will have to travel some and weed through the accompanied female tourists first…
It’s mostly day and bar game there though and it’s pricey. Pikes Peak is a dogged out tourist trap…

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will meet some hot chicks up in the hills around Aspen, but you will have to travel some and weed through the accompanied female tourists first…
It’s mostly day and bar game there though and it’s pricey. Pikes Peak is a dogged out tourist trap…
The only women that you will meet in Aspen are the girlfriends of the rich that are looking to fvck the poolboy. Ski towns, especially in North America, have the absolute worst demographics short of a hick town where only cowboys live.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Boulder and visit Denver often. Most of the guys here are skinny betas and the women are very hot and in great shape. 90% of the state are transplants. Most do weed too. Colorado is one of the fittest states in the US. Boulder is regarded as the fittest city in the US, visit there if you can. Everyone hikes, runs, mountain bikes, does yoga, etc. There are brew pubs everywhere out here. Check out LoDo and RiNo districts for most fun and girls. Yes, there are guys to compete with her like everywhere else, but if your game is good, the chicks can be had.

Be careful at night, lots of Latino gangs.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replying guys ! Will definitely visit these places regardless, as I'll probably have lots of time in the afternoons and later. Bar game is not my forte but we will see what happens. Most of all I just want to relax meet some chicks and shoot the sh!t.

Please do no think I am lazy, Last time I was abroad it was like 5 Years ago. I should be able to buy a sim card with mobile internet connection in a place like walmart or so correct ?

Please don't mind me asking, as for the weed, where I live you can go to jail for a couple of years for possesing like 3 gram. After I buy some at a dispensary what would be a legal or at least non intrusive way of consumption ?
I guess hotel room is a no no ? I could always roll a fat one, and visit an abandoned park nearby. Just asking out of curiosity, I will be stationed near Centennial.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Boulder and visit Denver often. Most of the guys here are skinny betas and the women are very hot and in great shape. 90% of the state are transplants. Most do weed too. Colorado is one of the fittest states in the US. Boulder is regarded as the fittest city in the US, visit there if you can. Everyone hikes, runs, mountain bikes, does yoga, etc. There are brew pubs everywhere out here. Check out LoDo and RiNo districts for most fun and girls. Yes, there are guys to compete with her like everywhere else, but if your game is good, the chicks can be had.

Be careful at night, lots of Latino gangs.
I'm having trouble dealing with the types of girls here in Fort Collins; you have even more of them in Boulder - the feminist/progressive/man hating types. How do you deal? Do you pretend and blend in like a chameleon? What works here in CO? I'm a Libertarian that needs to learn to keep his mouth shut

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble dealing with the types of girls here in Fort Collins; you have even more of them in Boulder - the feminist/progressive/man hating types. How do you deal? Do you pretend and blend in like a chameleon? What works here in CO? I'm a Libertarian that needs to learn to keep his mouth shut
Yeah, there are a lot of those types here. Met a hot Asian today but started going on about #metoo and other feminist BS. You have to just keep digging, my friend. Good luck.

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
If you will do to Denver I recommend to order taxi transfer from airport before arriving. It is comfortable and more cheaper than if you will call taxi service. Here you can do this.