Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trapped miner in Chile is a DJ

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...ed-wife-meets-mistress-vigil/?test=latestnews

Trapped Miner Finds Himself in Another Tight Spot After Wife Meets Mistress at Vigil

One of the trapped Chilean miners is dreading his rescue after his wife met his secret mistress at the entrance to the San Jose mine, The Sun reported Thursday.

Yonni Barrios' wife, Marta Salinas, and Barrios' lover, Susana Valenzuela, were both holding vigils for him outside the mine.

Salinas was stunned when she heard Valenzuela shouting his name amid a crowd of miners' loved ones.

Salinas, 56, is said to be "horrified". However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival.

She told friends: "Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy."

But Valenzuela said the 50-year-old miner, who she met on a training course five years ago, was planning to leave his wife for her.

She said: "We are in love. I'll wait for him."

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating on your wife does not equate DJism.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine if you have a job it is easy to get a mistress in Chile. It's not the feminist, man hating, take-the-guy-to-the-cleaners -in-a-divorce place that the US is.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Cheating on your wife alone does not equal DJ, but both women are fully aware of what is going on but are fighting for him tooth and nail. Notice how the wife does not blame the cheating husband (as a wife would if the husband were AFC) but instead blames the mistress.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason his wife isn't blowing a gasket is because the guy is trapped underground and if there is one thing people love to do, it's trying to appear pious in front of a camera while drama is going on. On top of that, she's just competing with the other woman by trying to show how loyal she is to him versus the other one.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That, and the the fact that guy will probably become a millionaire when he gets out, considering the settlement money the mining corporation is gonna have to pay the miners, according to some media.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
That, and the the fact that guy will probably become a millionaire when he gets out, considering the settlement money the mining corporation is gonna have to pay the miners, according to some media.
The mining co. involved is broke and BK, no money coming from them. Maybe book or movie rights though.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
The mining co. involved is broke and BK, no money coming from them. Maybe book or movie rights though.
Last I heard a judge froze the corporation/owners account and arrested an ammount for future settlements. And it also seemed the bankrupcy was a move by the owners to avoid having to pay settlements.