Transitions: Critique My Approaches For Improvement

Reaction score
Aight, id like some constructive criticism from some of the DJs on how to improve. Basically a brief summary paragraph with pros/cons type of response.

For Example:

Sat down next to girl in math center, she was working on assignment(lets say calculus or such)

Me: Opens with something about her assignment, asking if the class is hard, w/e(doesnt really matter)
Girl: Response
Me: Response

etc..

then the Review would look something like this:

Pros: Opened well, made her laugh, built attraction, blah blah blah
Cons: Didnt push aggressively enough, didnt build enough comfort, bailed too fast, etc etc

Then maybe a brief sentence or two of summary of recommendations for improvement below, e.g. Make sure you ask for the number always, etc etc.

I know this isnt really related to the analysis but for some background, I work out regularly 2-3 times a week for 30-40 mins, play badminton every Friday for 3 hrs each week(physically im in the best shape ive ever been atm), refrain from cumming to keep my testosterone as high as possible and in general have improved my attitude on life(I think things like yeah girl i know you want me) while talking to women. I do my best everyday to improve and maintain a positive mindset with less and less tolerance for bs. Also I have pretty much overcome my problems of shyness and being reluctant to talk to others in classes(I can start convos with almost anyone these days). So I am proud of how far ive come but always striving for more(hence this thread).

Reaction score
Girl #1:

Setting: Tech Center @ School 1st day of school 2.5 weeks ago

So I am chilling there just messing around with Facebook or something, she comes and sits next to me, logs onto comp. So i play it cool, keep an eye on her out of corner of my eye. I notice her playing with her hair a bit(IOI which i always look for along with others) so i figure shes def into me(course she is, im the man ;))
Anyway, so i notice her looking at her class schedule, here is a summary of the convo from what i remember:

Me: So you looking to get into those classes?(something like that i cant remember exactly what i said)
Her: Yeah I dont know what im gonna fill up my schedule with blah blah blah
Me: Well if youre looking to get into AP 100 you should get on the waitlist for the 8 am class, im on the waitlist for it and there are spots, etc etc

Anyway we bs about this for a while, I ask her what she is taking etc, show her how to do something related to that on the school site(DHV?) I ask her if she has Facebook at some point, so i ask her name, look her up and friend her.
I am smiling and maintaining my best posture and body language this whole time, turned myself towards her, she is turned towards me, also smiling and laughing a bit as i tease her, and playing with her hair a bit.
Anyway we end up talking about where she is from(she is an international from Indonesia, her English is very good though), she says something about being lazy and boring so i tease her about that, I also give her **** about "doing bad" on grades last qtr, i said something about the Asian grading scale and bad being a B or w/e lol.

We end up talking about Stanley Kubrick movies, she hasnt seen FullMetalJacket but wants to, i say ive got it at my house. She talks about being liberal according to her and thats why she likes this area i guess?(Seattle area) says she believes prostitution should be legalized and shes all for open sexuality, haha. I definetely should have turned that to my advantage but I missed the boat on that one. Tbh, i kinda got lost in her eyes a bit, she has pretty eyes and a cute face and i think that threw me off slightly, not to make excuses but i was also tired.

About 30-40 mins later she checks the clock and says she has to go to class(1pm), so i say something like "why dont you give me your number" something to that effect, she balks on this and says "ehhh we can just talk on Facebook" so i say what you dont have a phone? i was mildly annoyed but hopefully it didnt come across. So she heads out and that was that.
I have talked to her on Facebook twice since then, (will post those in a followup later)

Side note: I noticed another girl who had been sitting on the same row as me but at a different section moved across and closer to be kitty corner from me after her friend left(i am sure she did this to place herself in my line of vision more, also noticed some signals from her like glances in my direction etc) I considered talking to her but I was blah at the time so i didnt(excuse i know).

Analysis?

Reaction score
Girl @ Badminton Club (Did not spend 4 hrs writing this post just got sidetracked haha)

Well I first started gaming this girl about 3 weeks ago towards end of March, right after last quarter ended. She works there but isnt there every week and I only see her Fridays. This is also going to be split up into both occasions ive gamed her as I need more immediate assistance with this one.

Anyway, so Mar 26th I was gaming her a bit while paying my court use fee, found out she goes to UDubb(UofWashington), got some laughs and smiles outta her with teasing etc. So next they did this clothespin system to get on courts(only 24 pple can play at once) and there were 30 some of us. In between when I was waiting I told her to make sure she got me in next and such, she was reading some chick romance novel so i made dam sure to harrass her about that ;) Asked what she was studying and how long shes been there, cant remember 100% what she said but it was some girly frilly thing i think.
I also talked to lots of others during this time so dont think I was solely focusing on her or anything. She asked what im going for in college so i said Architecture(which I am) and made some crack about building stuff. I actually do want to transfer to her school because their program is awesome, she said something about having been in the building and it being huge. I was sorely tempted to smack her on the ass with my badminton racket several times during the night, lmao. Anyway, that was that night.

Next week April 2nd I was there to play again(seeing her is just a bonus ;)) she all greeted me happily like "Hey! with a smile" this time I borrowed a racket so she had to get my ID till i returned it. Anyway, I still have my Montana ID so she commented on that, so i said "Yeah, dont try and stalk me now that you know where I live :)"

I also had happened to be up at UDubb earlier that week to get a transript for some transfer credits and mentioned it in passing, she was like "oh i thought i saw you there and then asked me was it near such and such building?" i said yeah. So i asked her why didnt she come say hi to me, she made excuses about "being in a hurry to get to class and that she didnt wanna come off creepy" lol so i was a smartass and said "well im used to women coming up to me all the time, its no big deal" or something similar, with a lot of smiles on my part during this whole exchange, i got her smiling and playing with her hair a little. Also teased her about her seeing me and thinking "oh wow who's that hot guy over there" lol, she just said yeah a bit embarrassed i think. Also mentioned I wore my Wash State hat up there(their main rival) and that nobody tried to mess with me, she said yeah we wont kick your ass unless its gameday haha.

Anyway, end of the night I turned in my racket to get my ID back and was talking to her about what she was up to, shes like im gonna go sleep im tired. So i gave her crap about it being Friday night and her being boring lol, said cmon what about partying? She claims she doesnt party much(sure I believe that..). So anyway I asked if she has Facebook, and shes like yeah add me fairly enthusiastically, so i asked her what her last name was for it(wasnt able to find her tho but she is Asian American i believe so common name i suppose, no biggie). I know i shouldve gotten the number, i didnt press it, was a bit gun shy for some reason. Then I headed out shortly thereafter and that was it.

Didnt see her last week on the 9th, i was gonna invite her along to this guy's party, it worked out fine anyway, I talked to a bunch of other ladies and didnt mention her to anyone so I played it cool. Ill see if i can get her to come out when I see her tomorrow for my bday party gathering on Saturday that a bunch of friends are coming out to that ive invited. Just gonna say something like "Hey im having a bday gathering tomorrow night, you should come out, or why dont you come out with?" something along those lines.

Analysis of this one?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have advice for your second post.

Basically, you weren't sexual. She doesn't know your true intentions. Your flirting, which is fun, but it doesn't get a girl excited enough to want to see you again. Your lying to her unintentionally. Your trying to find ways to hangout with her so you can make a move, but she believes you just want to hangout as friends. By lying like this, it makes your character look wishy washy. When you finally decide to make a move, she's gonna be confused because she couldn't tell what it was you wanted.

My advice is to meet her in person and tell her what you desire. But be subtle. Build rapport and then become honest. You need her comfortable before you decide to be upfront.

Women know if your hitting on them or flirting with them. You might I as well get cool points for having the balls to be direct with her. She knew what you wanted at first, but since you weren't being sexual right away, she is having mixed feelings. And you not done anything yet to get her hooked.

I say go for it and tell her what you really want from her. If she rejects you, oh well. You'll find another girl soon. They aren't rare. NEXT!!

Reaction score
got invited to another party tonight after badminton..ill tell her to tag along with me, get to know me outside of the club type of thing.

dia you got any advice for sexual escalation in a setting with lots of people around? not the party but while at the club, she is often in this little office area with just a window to talk thru/hand things in and out of.

i have many other approaches with tons of other girls i have talked to as well btw, just havent posted em yet. So no worries about abundance mentality for me, for example there is 2 girls in my english class that their pussies are almost certainly dripping once they see me walk in and sit in their area haha.

Reaction score
Update: Well I saw her there last night, interesting bit she has mid terms to study for and said something to the lady that runs the badminton group that she needed to leave by 10, lady said she would lock up for her, yet the girl in question stayed till at least 10 after vacuuming and being around me somewhat, even though "she had to leave by 10" haha. I read this as pretty high IL on her part(not surprising though cause im a pimp lol) i was still there because we were finishing up a game.

Anyway, i turned in my racket and was playing it as cool as i could to get a chance to hit her up on my way out, so i kept drinking water didnt wanna look like i was waiting for her + i was pretty thristy anyway, then walked out and said back to her "Hey im having a bday party tomorrow you should come" She asks "where at" i say "i dont know yet" cause that is the truth lmao, im actually trying to get a friend to host atm. i know the mystery aspect is good but not having a location can make me look bad too obviously, anyway w/e. shes like "you dont know yet?" with raised eyebrows look. I said something like "itll probably be at this dudes house from class". Anyway, i say "whats your number, ill let you know once i have the info" So she gives me her number with no hesitation or resistance at all, says "yeah just call me or send me a text". Then she says " i dont have my phone on me at the moment its lost or i left it @ home" Hopefully this isnt a built in excuse for not answering later, if it is then **** happens.

She also says something interesting after that about "my parents are probably freaking out thinking im being raped right now" lmao. It struck me as a bit odd cause we were standing right outside the door in the darkened lot just us two, almost like she was asking me subtly are you a rapist or hinting like she is into that :eek:, maybe she wants me to protect her?? i have NFI if im overanalyzing this but it just seemed weird. But i pretty much ignored it so if it was a **** test i passed, same for the earlier comment about losing her phone i didnt react to that. Anyway, I ask her if her parents are really overprotective and tease her about it, bs briefly about whether she is a city or country girl, then i say "well" or "well i gotta get going" and open my arms to her and step in close for a hug to establish some kino for her to remember me by. She seems a bit surprised and kinda laughs a bit nervously but doesnt really resist or anything.
After that we parted ways and I made sure I didnt leave the lot right after her or anything cause I wanted her to feel safe + I was busy putting stuff away and choosing CDs anyway. I know this seems ridiculous right but hey its all about comfort. And no i dont feel like Im creeping her out so im not giving off those vibes, I have the attitude she is lucky to receive my attention, though my game was slightly off last night due to tiredness mainly.
I wrote too ****ing much here :p

Analysis?

Last edited:
Reaction score
well ill handle my business like i should then and call her up now that i know where we are gonna be. good anti-flake techniques/responses i can be prepared to use if necessary?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish Igetit would respond to this post. He knows how to analyze and break things down much better than I can... But I will do my best...

So last time we talked, I told you to be more sexual and straight forward. The girl needs to know that your interested after you've built some rapport. Lets see how you did...

AFCToDJSlowButSurely said:
...Anyway, i say "whats your number, ill let you know once i have the info" So she gives me her number with no hesitation or resistance at all, says "yeah just call me or send me a text"...
Ok, so this whole conversation was no where close to attracting her. You basically invited her as a platonic friend. She didn't show hesitation or resistance because she had NO REASON too. Since you didn't risk anything, you didn't take a chance losing anything. There wasn't any attraction or any sexual vibes either.

Reread it and pretend these are two girls interacting. One girl is inviting another to her birthday party. They both are kinda awkward because they are still getting comfortable with each other, but they are becoming better and better friends. It works both ways. You can use either a guy or a girl in this scenario, which isn't a good thing... Well depending on how you look at it. Hahaha.

i have NFI if im overanalyzing this but it just seemed weird.
Haha, yea, your over-analyzing.

Anyway, i turned in my racket and was playing it as cool as i could to get a chance to hit her up on my way out, so i kept drinking water didnt wanna look like i was waiting for her + i was pretty thristy anyway, then walked out and said back to her "Hey im having a bday party tomorrow you should come" She asks "where at" i say "i dont know yet" cause that is the truth lmao, im actually trying to get a friend to host atm. i know the mystery aspect is good but not having a location can make me look bad too obviously, anyway w/e. shes like "you dont know yet?" with raised eyebrows look. I said something like "itll probably be at this dudes house from class".
I smell a flake coming your way. First off, your not sure about what is going for your bday party, so she has no reason to make this a solid plan in her schedule. If something better comes her way, she may take it.

Well I first started gaming this girl about 3 weeks ago towards end of March, right after last quarter ended.
This is too long man. Three weeks?? And you just got her number this week? She is gonna lose interest really soon if you don't step it up, assuming she has any interest left. Since you see her for a couple hours once a week, you have to hit this one a little harder and a little faster. Women get bored easily and need to be reminded of things.

I've experienced my share of these situations and they aren't fun. You get this plan in your head about how everything is gonna go down. But you soon realize the girl isn't reacting the way you wanted her to. Now you don't know what to do.

Like I said, I've been through this. I'm learning that being direct works a lot more than beating around the bush. You're finding ways to spend time with her, without her knowing that you like her and want to be more than friends. Basically you're lying to her. Your thinking, "I like you. I wanna make out with you. I want to fvck you." But your acting like, "Your fun to be around. We have common interests. Lets hangout. We are gonna be great friends." You are thinking one way, but acting another. Its WISHY-WASHY. Its bad character. Your reacting based on FEAR. You don't want her to reject you, so you find ways for her to like you. You are closing all the doors that lead to rejection. But closing those doors leaves only one door left... the LJBF zone. You will be in the LJBF zone soon if you don't escalate. You are very close...

SEXUALLY ESCALATE. Make her say no. Then move on. Period. You've invested too much time into her and haven't received jack. Your wasting time.

But if you think you can make this work, then more power to you. Good luck bro.

Reaction score
thanks for your help again bro i appreatiate it. it was a crazy weekend and week and i havent had a chance to get to this post earlier.

well for an update on the badminton club chick: she didnt answer her phone(i didnt leave a voicemail, she doesnt have my number), or respond to the text i sent shortly after which said "hola chica its (name). take a study break you bookworm and come out and party for a bit ;) you know what they say about all work no play." pretty much a flake like you called it. no badminton this week so i wont see her till last day of the month, i have other options though im gonna post about below :) in retrospect i shouldve just told her to follow me to that party i went to right afterwards last friday and tried to bang her there. how would you suggest i isolate and escalate sexually with her, just touch her more if we are alone again, slowly get closer then go in for a kiss? my experience is limited in this area. i agree i shouldve moved faster. still though, i have come so far in the last month ish, i have virtually no troubles getting phone numbers now and striking up random convos.

speaking of that friday party, it was 4 girls and me and 2 other guys, 3 chicks that were average, 1 decent one my boy wanted to get with, i probably couldve ****ed the other 3 but only 1 of em was decent. i had her begging me to tell her my age though haha. all it wouldve taken was to pull her into the hallway and start kissing her, then suggest she show me her CD collection in her room or something ::) I need to be much more conscious of escalating...

Reaction score
Monday Library Approach: J-Girl

So i am just chilling in the school library with one of my boys from history class and writing a paper, anyway he leaves and this girl sits down at the comp next to me where he was.

She is also writing a paper, I catch her out of the corner of my eye looking over briefly at my screen(big IOI). I open her with asking something about her paper what class it is for or what its on(dont really remember and i never have trouble opening anyway if i know she wants me). So she smiles and replies, asks me about my paper, I play it cool and reply. We get to talking, I ask her a few things etc, it took me 3 tries to guess her country though which could be bad(usually i get it on 1st or 2nd haha, this Filipina girl from another time was amazed i called it right off, i smiled ****ily and just said i was that good :p) Anyway J-Girl says she lives with a host family here and said they were like "yellow family" meaning the Simpsons but i had nfi what she meant so i command her "show me" she complies, i also told her to google snoop dogg etc and leaned over and typed on her comp(getting very close ;)) She typed out my name in Japanese as well as hers on her screen, think she said something about such and such means love in Japenese too, (that was b4 the names tho)

So i tease her and touch her shoulders 2-3 times or so, she giggles and smiles during this. I asked if she parties or what else she does, made fun of her for not doing much and told her Im gonna broaden her horizons for her(something like that) I also mocked her cause she made a sound like she was whining about her paper so i imitated it haha, she laughed and hit me lightly on the shoulder, man i gotta start charging *****es for touching me lol.

So i get her number, this is a terrible line btw, i said "Got a phone" it was out b4 i realized, yeah i know a ****up, her IL was great though so it didnt matter in this case, she smiles says yeah and waits for me to get my phone ready, gives me her number. I need to make sure they start taking mine too, or text it to them right away so they know when I call.. i had finished up my paper, sent it in, told her i needed to get going and left, she and her friend left at around the same time.

This girl sent me a FR on Facebook on Tuesday with a note "Add me" cause i casually asked if she had one after i got her number(mainly to make sure she was 18 lmao -_-) I didnt ask for her FB but she looked me up apparently so this would seem to also indicate high interest.

So I am thinking Im gonna call her tonight, maybe tomorrow if it gets too late tonight and invite her to my friend's cricket match im going to on Saturday. Its @3, ill tell her to be ready to go @2 that ill be there to pick her up. Any input on anything? Pros/Cons Analysis?

I also got the numbers of both girls that sit next to me in English yesterday and today they are high school though..but maybe something for the future or get them to help me write my paper in that class haha ;) so like i said no worries about one-itis here, so many girls so little time...not to mention studies and weekends.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, id like some constructive criticism from some of the DJs on how to improve. Basically a brief summary paragraph with pros/cons type of response.

For Example:

Sat down next to girl in math center, she was working on assignment(lets say calculus or such)

Me: Opens with something about her assignment, asking if the class is hard, w/e(doesnt really matter)
Girl: Response
Me: Response

etc..

then the Review would look something like this:

Pros: Opened well, made her laugh, built attraction, blah blah blah
Cons: Didnt push aggressively enough, didnt build enough comfort, bailed too fast, etc etc

Then maybe a brief sentence or two of summary of recommendations for improvement below, e.g. Make sure you ask for the number always, etc etc.

I know this isnt really related to the analysis but for some background, I work out regularly 2-3 times a week for 30-40 mins, play badminton every Friday for 3 hrs each week(physically im in the best shape ive ever been atm), refrain from cumming to keep my testosterone as high as possible and in general have improved my attitude on life(I think things like yeah girl i know you want me) while talking to women. I do my best everyday to improve and maintain a positive mindset with less and less tolerance for bs. Also I have pretty much overcome my problems of shyness and being reluctant to talk to others in classes(I can start convos with almost anyone these days). So I am proud of how far ive come but always striving for more(hence this thread).
You're going to be pulling massive number of chicks in no time. The reason is because you can openly accept critique and aren't afraid of improvement.

FIrst off it sounds like you're in school. EXCELLENT. I've done tons of approaches and the best place BY far is in school. There are so many hot horny non-jaded chicks it's amazing. (Unlike a lot of bars where you have older, b*tch chicks who have their guards way up).

With the approach get some rapport going which you did, make some funny jokes or good convo, and YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR THE NUMBER.

Something along the lines of...

"hey well listen I have to get to class but it was nice meeting you..any plans later this weekend?"

HER: Response "ya nice meeting you too..no not too much maybe a party, blah, blah."

YOU: "okay cool well let's plan on getting together sometime. "

HER: "ya sure thatd be fun."

YOU: "alright let me grab your number and i'll give you a ring sometime"

If you're in college then invite her out to a party for that weekend...BTW...always try to know of a couple kickin parties for the weekend it makes excellent places to get the girl and you boozed up as well as you get crazy social proofing esp. if you know the host, etc. Works like a charm if she's into you..and if she is NOT let her go and you can score with some other broad at the party!

Reaction score
thanks bro, you got any input on that J-Girl i just posted? And where in WA you at. We should chill if youre on the western part..

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dood, it's no problem, I just wanna see others guys succeed at this stuff. I may not know what to say, but I do know the process of how this stuff works, so I still got some decent advice.

how would you suggest i isolate and escalate sexually with her, just touch her more if we are alone again, slowly get closer then go in for a kiss? my experience is limited in this area.
My biggest word of advice for being sexual is tonality. Its not really what you say, but how you say it.

You know when you watch movies and the guy says something to the chick, and she says something back. They are both speaking in soft voices, just like whispering. And then they kiss/makeout. Thats being sexual.

The tone sets the mood. You can't be super silly, and then say, "HEY, lets go back to my place!" It throws off the vibe. But in order to be sexual, you need to meet a couple requirements:

1)attraction
2)rapport/comfort

You can't be sexual and expect something to happen if shes not attracted to you. Also, you can't be sexual if she isn't too familiar with you. She'll think your weird if you guys have only been talking for 3 minutes and you start using a sexual tone.

Being sexual also depends on your environment. If you guys are out at a coffee shop, mall, bookstore or any places that you usually would visit during the day, you should be more direct. Tell her that you saw her and thought she was cute, and you had to come over there and find out more about her.

If you are out a party, club, or bar, you would need to build a lot more attraction and comfort before you are sexual. Why? Because girls go to those places for 2 things:

1)fun
2)guys

If you are talking to a girl at a club, and you guys have never met, she has to assume your hitting on her because all the guys at the club are. So you have to stand out.

But like I said, with day game, you should always go direct. Guys don't just walk up to random women and start talking to them just to conversate (I know its not a real word). She assumes your attracted to her. Just tell her you like her and wanna get to know her. Then build attraction and comfort like normal. Then escalate. Oh, and kino gradually. At first, basic high fives and stuff, then add more as you get closer to being sexual.

Hopefully this helps.

And as for J-Girl goes, you did a really good job man. Call her up, invite her out, and focus on having fun. You got this man. Just be chill.

Reaction score
yeah i just called her(J-Girl), no answer so im gonna send a text now teasing her and see about getting her to come out with on Sat.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks bro, you got any input on that J-Girl i just posted? And where in WA you at. We should chill if youre on the western part..

FOr sure I'm near Seattle WA...will be out in the field (IE bars downtown or around downtown) this weekend. Let me know if you want to come out and do some approaches.

Reaction score
yeah bruv depends what ive got going, my boy has cricket matches up in Redmond and Tukwila on Sat/Sun @3, might be able to go out after that, depending on whether im partying or not haha.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cricket matches?! If you want to start meeting hot chicks then you gota get in the field more. Believe me bars and clubs are a GREAT place for improving your game.

I usually get in the night life field once or twice a week at least for a couple hours at some local downtown bars or bars around the city.

If you want to shoot the ****, grab some brews, and start hitting up the approaches, send me a message and we'll make it happen.

Reaction score
Convo on FB between me and J-Girl on Monday night, im aware its FB but she didnt reply to my text on last thursday i sent

April 24
11:07pmMe
hola, whats up
Today
7:15pmHer
hey! sorry i didnt respond! whats upppppppp
7:21pmMe
chillin, working on some assignments
7:30pmMe
what are you doing besides being a big nerd? :p
7:31pmHer
nerd?!?!?!
7:33pmMe
well, you study all the time right
7:35pmHer
im not! i went out last weekend so im kinda busy right now! im not really serious student:0 lol
today my teacher said "you r lazy" lol
7:36pmMe
yeah, whatever nerd girl ;)
7:36pmHer
what is nerd????
7:36pmMe
someone that doesnt have much of a social life lol
7:36pmHer
lol i do! haha
i used to ...
7:38pmMe
prove it :)
7:38pmHer
lets hang out:p you will see my social skills! :|]
7:39pmMe
nice smiley
alright, come with me on saturday to a cricket match @3 then, ill pick you up
7:41pmHer
wow! thats sweet!:D ... whats that by the way..
7:45pmMe
now if i told you that, it wouldnt be a surprise now would it? ;) be ready by 1:45 pm that day and ill come by to meet and get you
7:47pmHer
u r right!:D wow nice. it will be funnnnn <3
7:53pmMe
so whats the address i need to go to to get you?
7:56pmHer
*Address* :|] <3
8:02pmMe
alright
8:03pmHer
so where is that ?
8:07pmMe
wheres what?
8:07pmHer
the match
8:12pmMe
up in tukwila
8:38pmHer is offline.

So there you have it, i found out today there might not be a match on Saturday though, so im probably gonna have to go to Plan B lol...was gonna call her Thursday or Friday anyway to remind her.. any tips or suggestions fellas?

Btw check your PMs Worker

Reaction score
well i just texted her "whats up nerd :p" tonight cause theres been a change in plans and i would need to go get her earlier, no reply yet..**** i hate it when pple dont reply for ages, my other friends arent replying to do things either lol

what would you guys do in this situation? play it cool and just go to the thing w/o her and pretty much flake on her? or show up at 1:45 at her house? calling/texting a day or 2 before to confirm is standard procedure, no?

i definitely dont wanna come off like i need her, and i do have other options of course.

Reaction score
been a while since i updated...since then i have gotten a couple other numbers of girls from my english class..also noticed more girls eying me the last couple days, maybe its cause of increased testosterone levels. have not felt motivated to approach the last week or so though, gotta get myself out of the rut by taking small steps to push my comfort levels...my school motivation needs to improve as well.

anyway, J-Girl from up above who i had pretty much given up on and forgotten about due to no replies, texts me at 5 in the morning on monday 2 days ago with this: "Who r u? I dont know a (my name)

so i figure well w/e, thanks for waking me up you ***** lol and dont reply. this is where things thicken: she calls me later in early afternoon while im studying for a test with some classmates and hangs up right away before i even see who is calling. then calls back 15 mins later while im in the bathroom, my friend answers my phone apparently(probably should tell him never to do that again), from what he said she asked if he was me, he told her no, that was all from what i gathered. yesterday morning i mistakenly dialed her number somehow while pulling my phone out of my pocket(the buttons seem to catch). i ended it quick as i could but it went thru unfortunately.

So im thinking ill give her one last chance tomorrow afternoon and invite her out to come along with me and some friends downtown (who will be unable to make it ;)) Also thinking of showing her my old elementary school, there is a walking trail down there i can take her to. Day 2's should be about 1-1.5 hrs in time i believe? If she flakes or makes an excuse why she cant go then ill just next her as i dont have time for indecisive women, only reason im even giving her this shot is her IL has been consistently high before. Same day meetup should be fine assuming her IL is high i would assume. Also, if she doesnt come, as an alternative I can call a couple other girls from English that i need to contact anyway and give them a shot to hang with me.

Opinions and suggestions welcome.