transitioning to SEX TALK

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talking about sex with a girl you are interested in is one of the best ways to seal the deal. talking about sex can build you up to be a superstar and peak her interest in you, get her eroused and horny, and make her want to F YOU right then and there!

the problem i have is that i am not sure HOW TO TRANSITION TO SEX TALK. what do i say to a girl i just met at a party to open up the sex talk area without becoming desperate or look like i just want to F her and nothing more, etc.

i am not that experienced with sex (virgin by choice waiting to find a really hot girl or someone i care about) even though i could get some

what do you guys do? plz answer ASAP since i will be going to a big party tonight and i want to try this out :)

thx guys!

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about eating ***** gets her juices flowing in no time

Desire me

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I would do, use something that she as already said or something around you. And use your imagination dog. Be creative. Find a way to make something that's not normally sexual. sexual. Peace.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, this is a pretty important topic

Reaction score
It's not just sex talk that get's her in the mood. It's everything. Your energy..the way you say something, what you say, how your touching her...are you in control of her...

I think this site calls it kino and other stuff. You can tell when your incontroll during your convo. I know this when she starts mirroring my body language...laughing extra hard at my jokes...holds eye contact...allows my hands all over her body...

I will then take her on the dance floor and do extremely sexual passionate dancing with her and what's called sweet torture.

That is where you tease her ass. Pretend like your going to kiss her and then back away...do this everynow and then. Then when your ready give her a passionate kiss.

I have literally seen women almost pass out with this type of teasing...Imagine your hands on her hip and shoulder or trap's guiding her movements...your head near her face....reeeeaalll close to her skin....you turn your face to her cheek and your lips (accidentally wink wink) brush acrross them...as you turn your head past her lips coming ooohhh sooo close as you do but not touching...you look away then reverse the movements...and end up near her ear...making noises that she can hear....

can you feel me playa

Top Bottom