Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transitional Relationships

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have ever been that victim? I was once. Never again.

You know, the guy who gets with the girl who is dysfunctional, has big issues/baggage, and probably loves drama. Shes suffering from low self-esteem and low self assurance. You try to refill her empty tank. You try to reassure her about how great she is. Months or years down the line, once her damaged ego has been filled to a certain level, she discards you and starts seeing other people or possibly monkey branches. You are the transitional person. You are a Captain Save-A-Ho victim.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure everyone on this site has had this happen to them at least once. It is how many people discover the red pill. They see how women reward the jerks and discard or ignore the nice guy and they ask themselves why am i being nice? What is the point in being nice. Women do not want nice guys.

Women say they want a guy who is nice and will treat them right, and say that is what they want, but what they are attracted to is the jerk.

Lesson number 1 i tell guys when it comes to understanding women. What they want and what they are attracted to are not the same thing.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guy = boring af

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure everyone on this site has had this happen to them at least once. It is how many people discover the red pill. They see how women reward the jerks and discard or ignore the nice guy and they ask themselves why am i being nice? What is the point in being nice. Women do not want nice guys.

Women say they want a guy who is nice and will treat them right, and say that is what they want, but what they are attracted to is the jerk.

Lesson number 1 i tell guys when it comes to understanding women. What they want and what they are attracted to are not the same thing.
I agree. Especially when society hammers it into women to get with a "nice guy". I don't believe that you have to be a "jerk" to women, but you have to show alpha tendencies such as marching to the beat of your own drum, not pedestalizing women, and having your career be your #1 focus in life. You have to be aloof to a degree that creates anticipation or excitement. Desire is the root of attraction. You also can't be a boring beta male. You have to be interesting. You have to be edgy, but it's not necessary to be an a-hole. TRUE alpha males are the even balance of nice guy and bad boy. These guys are few and far between. And most of these guys don't get with these damaged women. Which may be why these women feel like they have to get with a nice guy or a jerk. In most cases, once the girl fills up her tank via the Captain Save-A-Ho who she doesn't find exciting or physically satisfying, she discards him. Unless she's over the hill (35+) and pretty desperate.

No lie, I know a girl who openly said she wanted a "nice guy" and not long after, got with a tatted-up bad boy douche who screwed her over. Too funny. As you said, what they say they want and what they respond to are totally different.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No lie, I know a girl who openly said she wanted a "nice guy" and not long after, got with a tatted-up bad boy douche who screwed her over. Too funny. As you said, what they say they want and what they respond to are totally different.

Which proves my point. What women "want," and what they are attracted to isn't alwaysthe same thing. I just used jerk as an opposite to nice guy. What women want is a guy with a spine who will lead, who will present a challenge, and who isn't afraid to say no. A guy who is comfortable in his own skin.

Women thought process has been messed up by society catering to them and giving them what they want too often. And This is why most men can't understand women. We think like men.

"I like that young lady. I'm attracted to her. I want her."

Our thoughts are very linear. Logical. We want what we are attracted to. Our emotions make sense.

Women on the other hand want nice guys. Nice guys come along. Their heart doesn't pound. Their knees don't get weak. They aren't attracted. They want to be treated right. Then do the complete antithesis of what they say they want. Go for the guy who isn't the nice guy. Their thoughts are all over the place dictated by moods that don't make sense.

And this young lady you spoke of proved my point.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Never again.
You sound bitter.
You know, the guy who gets with the girl who is dysfunctional, has big issues/baggage, and probably loves drama. Shes suffering from low self-esteem and low self assurance. You try to refill her empty tank.
So you chose the wrong girl and you knew it.
You try to reassure her about how great she is. Months or years down the line, once her damaged ego has been filled to a certain level, she discards you and starts seeing other people or possibly monkey branches.
Why would you care if you had every girl as hot as her? If you CHOSE her (out of a group) you would have the group. She could get better and did. You need to be her best option. That means having a good career.
You are the transitional person. You are a Captain Save-A-Ho victim.
This is not abundance mentality. This is scarcity mindset.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoe fits in the other foot, men can be this way as well. It's a matter of needing to screen better. Never take on a person with issues. You know that now.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to give them enough rope to see if they hang themselves. Most will.o_O

Disappointed? YES!!! Surprised? NO!!!

It's grim out there, spin plates!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoe fits in the other foot, men can be this way as well. It's a matter of needing to screen better. Never take on a person with issues. You know that now.
Yep, non communication issues, are a critical red flag!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The answer is simple: stop needing her. Women are a nice-to-have, not a must-have.

Every time you kiss her goodbye, the relationship ends and you have no problem. But she reaches out and the relationship continues - based on HER decision. Get that through your head, men. Men don't get to decide whether they want a relationship, they can only leave her for a better girl.

I swear it's the same men who would never go out alone that talk about BPD women. These men are clingy and finally found a girl to put up with them (for a while) and now demonize them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol the emojis