Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transition from AFC to Donjuan

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please explain how you see things differently ,what things happen to you and how people react to you when you start to change into a donjuan.Please dont say you start to get girls because afc's get girls to but that doesnt mean your a donjuan, also you can get with a really hot girl than the next day an ugly girl rejects me its wierd. So I tried to look at post of the people on this site on how their questions started to change from when they started posting to now. But can some of you guys enlighten me also?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instinct and Emotion.

There is a period called Recovering Average Frustrated Chump (RAFC). It takes on average a few years of RACFdom (depending on how AFCish you were and the effort put in) before you reach a point where you really feel DJish.

The two things that will make you FEEL it are

INSTINCT

You develop instinct; empathy and emotional and social intelligence.

This means you know the score. Until you know the score you won't fully understand what it means to know the score coz you don't know the score. But you know the score.

This will manifest in action. You will approach without premediated thought; you'll just see a babe and approach. You will number close without thought; you'll just grab those digits. You will get physical without thought; you'll just know its time to bust a move.

You'll know on an instinctive level when it is time to neg or be romantic, to pull away or escalate... etc etc etc.

You make strong eye contact instinctively, you have good body language instinctively, you make sincere conversation instinctively. You do all the things you read about here at the right time in the right way without conscious thought.

EMOTION

Your emotions will no longer be attached to the outcomes of DJ endevours. If you fail you shrug and think, "you win some, you lose some."

You no longer worry about weird chick ****. When chicks pull that outlandish stuff they do sometimes (and they all do pull some bizaare **** from time to time) you just sigh and say "ahhhh chicks."

The only emotion you get is a buzz of excitement. No more fears or analysations. No more getting all upset when a girl doesn't call or mentions another guy. When something goes bad goes down you just shrug, look at the lesson inherent in the experience and say NEXT.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First don't apply "I'm a DJ" or "I'm a PUA" to your identity.

To me though the transformation was this...(I haven't fully reached and some days it's like that and other days it me not be as noticeable)

I'm a overall attractive guy that women love to be around. It's like at any moment in my life I can create a great vibe no matter where I am because I'm capable of doing it. I'm the guy that everyone draws there attention too and wants to meet. Women are attracted to me because of "WHO I AM" not because of lines or some C&F line that everyone always laughs at. I am the PARTY plan and simple. I offer value and expect nothing in return.

So how does this play into life...
- Women will actually sit there and watch me just interact with my friends and enjoy it just as if I was paying attention too her. (This was a big realization for me)
- I'd say basically anything (So longs I'm not tripping over my game. Ex. Qualifying, trying to impress, bragging, etc) and it wouldn't even matter
- I could kino hardcore from the start
- Girl's for some reason would enjoy being around me
- I'd get a lot of free things from managers I've befriended
- I could go anywhere by myself and be completly comfortable because I know if I feel bored I can chat up the person right next to me
- I no longer value chicks as having high value than me because I know who I am (It really made me realize I'm one cool dude when I started digging for my core values)
- Chicks aren't my life they complement it
- I know my values and as a result I now am congruent to it. I live by my values and I also have standards.

I can go on and on but I won't...So how was I before?
- I could barely talk to strangers
- I only got girls through my social circle
- I couldn't go no where alone (I was with atleast one person 90% of the time)
- I was uptight
- If a girl liked me I'd rarely escalate
- If I was somewhere by myself there is no way I can draw social energy towards me, I'd be the guy just sitting from afar looking at the cool guy.

I can go on about this too, but overall the difference is that now I have CHOICE. I can choose who I want to talk to, I can do more things in life and I'm way more confident. At the same time I understand women so now I know how to make there life worthwhile because mines is worthwhile and she's going to love tagging along in my life, as a result she will improve as a person regardless if our interaction together was 1 min or 1 year.

Yes everyone can get a girl, but can they consistently have great interaction with women? Can they talk to women who are NOT in there social circle? I highly doubt it. Are they an overall cool guy that women happen to be attracted too? Most likely no.