Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traits of the most successful donjuans

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Traits of DJ's

High level of trust in themselves
Eat mostly fruits and vegetables, little or no salt, sugar
Associates only with positive people
They avoid repetitious activity; they only do creative work that stretches them
Flexible work schedule
They take time to study, learn, and take classes and seminars
Personal goals that are written to keep them on target
They are early birds, they make early morning accomplishments
They have many psychological advisors and use them often
Quite often, they just sit and think.
A belief in oneself: To step into the unknown and encourage others to do the same.

To be successful you’ve got to have a dream, a vision, a burning passion, a magnificent obsession. You’ve got to want something, and you’ve got to want it bad. This dream, goal, obsession has to become your prime motivator.

It takes enthusiasm, commitment, pride, a willingness to work hard, a willingness to go the extra mile, a willingness to do whatever has to be done in order to get the job done. To get the things you want in life you need motivation, drive, and energy.
Look at where you are today.

Dream of where you want to be tomorrow. Then create a Master Plan of ACTion to take you there.

The deeper your passion, the deeper your commitment, the greater the likelihood you’ll become the success you dream of becoming.

And when you have this deep passion and commitment, you’re no longer working. You no longer have a job. You’re doing something you love, and surprisingly someone’s willing to pay you to do it. You’re having fun.

To be successful you’ve got to have desire. You’ve got to want something. You’ve got to have a burning passion. You’ve got to be able to answer the question: "How badly do I want it?"
But desire is only a feeling. It’s of no value until you’ve turned your desire into action. You must make the decision to go out and do something. A burning desire to be, and to do, is the starting point from which you take off with your dream!

When you know who you are, where you want to go, and what you want to do, everything else falls into place.
You find yourself being guided by this larger sense of purpose and direction. Your lifelong goals, dreams, and desires determine your career.
Your career goals determine your job. Your responsibilities at work, at home, and to yourself determine what you will do each day.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, don't become a doctor, lawyer, database engineer, or salesman.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reardonh
Traits of DJ's

Huh?

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One word "BEATIFULL"

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that thing about fruits and vegetables is messed.

I'm sorry, didn't realize I had to be a goddamn vegetarian grass chewing ***** to be a DJ ;)

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
um.......the fruits and vegetables part just means that a DJ will have a healthy diet because he would always want to look and feel his best. I didn't say vegetarian. As such, I would point out that eating mostly fruit and vegetables as opposed to chips, candy, soda, etc will do wonders for your overall mind, stamina and health. That's it. Eat as much meat as you want just don't eat junk food when you are hungry. Sorry for the confusion

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They avoid repetitious activity; they only do creative work that stretches them
Flexible work schedule
They are early birds, they make early morning accomplishments
They have many psychological advisors and use them often
Quite often, they just sit and think.
roflmao this gave me quite a laugh.

I just realized that I will never become a DJ. :( I cant think of even a single profession without repetitious activity. And I'm an owl, I have high productivity at night.

And I also dont just sit and think. :( I combine thinking and doing something else.

I guess I'm a failure. :confused:

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow that post was absolutely worthless.

gj dude, youve managed to accomplish nothing.

thats not a DJ youre talking about btw.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had never heard of Jeff Mayer thanks for the link brownshuger