Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traits of men

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
A thread in the Don juan tips about the warrior scroll came to the following that all men should possess:

Decisiveness.
Leadership
Confidence
Courage
Tremendous Emotional Strength and Emotional Reserves
Compassion
Patience
Resolve
Direction
Self Discipline

I realized that in my stay on sosuave and my journey through gaining muscle I have gained a LOT of these skills. From weight lifting I have gained self-discpline and patience.

Through my college and my degree I have found my direction in life.

Before I came to sosuave, I have always had compassion for life, leadership qualities.

Of course all of this was done by me bein more couarageous. The more of thiese I attain, or anyone attains, the more confident they get. Cause of course, confidence is about how much of a man you are and these traits symbolize a real man.

There is 2 catagories that I really lack on and I need help.

Tremendous Emotional Strength and Emotional Reserves:

I feel that if I stop jacking of so often I can attain this. I feel like I have the tools to attain this.

and

Decisiveness:

This is where i FALL APART. I can never make decisions about myself or for others. I always second guess and doubt myself. I do this every living second. I can never say something and do it. I always DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT my life and my actions. How do I learn this trait? I feel if I do this trait when I am under pressure, I can really say I am a man.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decisiveness is: you taking charge and not hesitating anout desicions you make, and for that you must have true, deep convictions about yourself. thats the Tremendous Emotional Strength and Emotional Reserves...its you being true and confident about yourself, that when you make a decicion an action in your life, there is nothing that will change it unless its YOUR DESICION. what other people think are irrelevant, you will still cary it out. thats desiciveness.....
in the end these are traits that few people have, because it requires for you to have SOLID, fool-proof inner game.
think of Bon Jovis song: Its my life! and its now or never, i anit gonna live forever! im just gonna live alive my life its my life, my herat is like an open highway, like frankie said I DID ID MY WAY! its my life.

how do you learn it? its more how do i develop it? only one way, to stay true to yourself, no more lies, deceipt, flowering your intentions. it must be the cold hard truth from now on. it will be painful, because our inner weaknesses and our desire for other to aproove of us will stand in your way
its when you dont care **** about others think of you that it finally clicks, in your case, bcs im going through it too, is for me to have an enviable body. everybody i know has objected to it, "ah calm down! youre so superficial" ahh but i know that they are only jealous, bcs thwey dont have the balls to do some exercise and make a change...

tonyrunkzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread btw . Ahh this just shows me i have alot to work on and Decisiveness is a hard trait to conquer but i think it's going to be fun checking that off my manly trait. Thanks for posting once again it just shows me as a young man coming up i have alot to learn.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVita said:
Decisiveness is: you taking charge and not hesitating anout desicions you make, and for that you must have true, deep convictions about yourself. thats the Tremendous Emotional Strength and Emotional Reserves...its you being true and confident about yourself, that when you make a decicion an action in your life, there is nothing that will change it unless its YOUR DESICION. what other people think are irrelevant, you will still cary it out. thats desiciveness.....
in the end these are traits that few people have, because it requires for you to have SOLID, fool-proof inner game.
think of Bon Jovis song: Its my life! and its now or never, i anit gonna live forever! im just gonna live alive my life its my life, my herat is like an open highway, like frankie said I DID ID MY WAY! its my life.

how do you learn it? its more how do i develop it? only one way, to stay true to yourself, no more lies, deceipt, flowering your intentions. it must be the cold hard truth from now on. it will be painful, because our inner weaknesses and our desire for other to aproove of us will stand in your way
its when you dont care **** about others think of you that it finally clicks, in your case, bcs im going through it too, is for me to have an enviable body. everybody i know has objected to it, "ah calm down! youre so superficial" ahh but i know that they are only jealous, bcs thwey dont have the balls to do some exercise and make a change...
wow thanks man. thats a great post. I totally understand. I am going to start doing that today onwards

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post, bump for worthiness