Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Training your gf - how far do you go?

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all about making your gf a better lover, companion, person... a better partner to be around.

I have been with a good girl for nearly 3 years and she is extremely receptive to my advice or instruction. I have helped her to become a more well-rounded individual by being there for her when she's needed me and also taking the lead when doing activities together.

I have always believed that any girl who is with me should be willing to improve on her own accord. I have taken the laid back approach, dropping hints and if she asks specifically, then I help.

I believe that if you tell her specifically in detail what you do and don't like about her then she will change, albeit for the wrong reasons and maybe resent changing in hindsight.

My question is how far have you gone in telling your partner what to do/ how to behave/ how to dress etc. and what the consequences were, good and bad.

Peace.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older I get, the less I tend to b!tch. Over time, most things are not that important. Also, keeping most communication positive rather than negative is one trait of relationships that last.

My approach has been that if I try to never tell a girl what to do outside the bedroom, I will always be able to tell her what to do inside. It's working so far.

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't look at it so much as changing her as opening up different sides of her personality.

For example, the vast majority of women have a bisexual side to them. Most repress that. Both my current gf and previous gf were very repressed in that regard.

Over time, I was able to open up that side of both of them.

I also encourage my gf to read good books, take care of her body, work on her future, etc.

Taking a page from David Deida, I do not do this by saying "you should work out."

Instead, I praise a quality that I want her to have, even if she doesn't necessarily have it. "It is so hot when you walk around with that tight body of yours" or "that flat belly of yours makes me want to make you my sex slave."

Without fail, they make damn sure they preserve or develop that quality.

Amber Lupton: The feminine responds to praise, not challenge.