Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tragic Reality - Most PUA's are not AlphaMale's

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is perhaps the first and only time in the history of mankind that a dude can be a wimp and be fvcking the hottest babes arround.
The truth is that 95% of the PUA dudes are wimps, if they were any other type of animal, a Lion, Kangaroo, or whatever, they would never be getting a fvck, why, they are cowards.
Wimps are being bred in swarms in middle America, Australia, and the UK, not only are the white dudes wimps, but every other race of dude who is living a successful life style in these places.
Money has become the enigma of power, in the same way as fame has, if you are have wealth or a celebrity status or even if you are the average Joe type of dude who can play the perfect PUA DJ game, you will be fvcking the hottest babes, even though you are a wimp.
Many can attain a PUA status, very few however are true AlphaMales, the bars and nightclubs in most of the largest Cities in the Westernized World are full of PUA's that couldn't fight to save his own life.
To tell you the truth most of these flashly attired pretty boy yuppies who are fvcking the hottest babes in your Cities, would in fact be getting it up the arze if they were on the inside, they are not AlphaMale's.
These dudes have conveniently placed themselves in an environment of which the tough not as well attired real AlphaMale dudes can't go, they even live in their special upmarket suburbs so that they can pick up the hottest babes without any competition from the real men who don't have the money to live in these area's. :mad:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
...These dudes have conveniently placed themselves in an environment of which the tough not as well attired real AlphaMale dudes can't go, they even live in their special upmarket suburbs so that they can pick up the hottest babes without any competition from the real men who don't have the money to live in these area's. :mad:
So which one are you?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took pleasure in reading this post.

All of the oversized bullies that bothered me until i was 18, and high school QB jocks who cant even spell their name can eat their heart out now, for all I care. I kid you not, when no one was looking, my high school QB actually tried to talk me into taking the ACT for him.

As for now, i have 911 and my Beretta if they want to start some shi* now. I'm actually a pretty good fighter now too though (or at least the military said i was a trained killer now * shrug *)

To tell you the truth most of these flashly attired pretty boy yuppies who are fvcking the hottest babes in your Cities, would in fact be getting it up the arze if they were on the inside, they are not AlphaMale's.
I don't doubt for a moment I'd be some huge dude*'s biatch if i had to go in the can. That's why I go out of my way to make sure i dont commit a felony.

So yeah, i'll probably never be an "alphamale". When i give a s***, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breathe though.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I took pleasure in reading this post.

All of the oversized bullies that bothered me until i was 18, and high school QB jocks who cant even spell their name can eat their heart out now, for all I care. I kid you not, when no one was looking, my high school QB actually tried to talk me into taking the ACT for him.

As for now, i have 911 and my Beretta if they want to start some shi* now. I'm actually a pretty good fighter now too though (or at least the military said i was a trained killer now * shrug *)

I don't doubt for a moment I'd be some huge dude*'s biatch if i had to go in the can. That's why I go out of my way to make sure i dont commit a felony.

So yeah, i'll probably never be an "alphamale". When i give a s***, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath though.
The trick is to be both street smart and obtain academic qualifications, if you are prepared to use a gun and a baseball bat, you will be fine.
Many who can fight end up on the inside, they get no action in there, but very few can fight who live in the wealthier area's, those who can reap the rewards. :yes:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Judge Yoda by his size do you?
I hope to not hijack the thread, but way back when i saw Empire when it came out, I was thinking "well, little green dude, he could punt you like a football".

But years later when i saw Episode 2 on day 1 in the theatre, i was like, OMG kick some ass Yoda, and i was cheering along with every other geek in the theatre. When he went back to walking cripple with that cane afterwards, i was laughing so hard.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Many who can fight end up on the inside, they get no action in there, but very few can fight who live in the wealthier area's, those who can reap the rewards. :yes:
I actually can fight pretty well, as I discovered in Basic Training, but I much prefer not to since I don't like to get hurt. For most people that don't know that (I can fight), they'd probably describe me as more the intellectual/Brad Pitt type. By preference, "I'm a lover, not a fighter" and i like it that way.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
This is perhaps the first and only time in the history of mankind that a dude can be a wimp and be fvcking the hottest babes arround.
The truth is that 95% of the PUA dudes are wimps, if they were any other type of animal, a Lion, Kangaroo, or whatever, they would never be getting a fvck, why, they are cowards.
Wimps are being bred in swarms in middle America, Australia, and the UK, not only are the white dudes wimps, but every other race of dude who is living a successful life style in these places.
Money has become the enigma of power, in the same way as fame has, if you are have wealth or a celebrity status or even if you are the average Joe type of dude who can play the perfect PUA DJ game, you will be fvcking the hottest babes, even though you are a wimp.
Many can attain a PUA status, very few however are true AlphaMales, the bars and nightclubs in most of the largest Cities in the Westernized World are full of PUA's that couldn't fight to save his own life.
These dudes have conveniently placed themselves in an environment of which the tough not as well attired real AlphaMale dudes can't go, they even live in their special upmarket suburbs so that they can pick up the hottest babes without any competition from the real men who don't have the money to live in these area's. :mad:
Is this a bad thing though? I mean, genetically, naturally, I am far from being an Alpha male, i can't help that I was born and grew up to be skinny and not cut out for fighting or picking up girls. But with the knowledge of this site and others like it, concious and physical effort to change eg. going to the gym, self improvement, change of attitude etc...I've become 'Alpha' in the sense that i'm better at picking up (not to mention fvcking) girls than 98% of ppl that I know, and I will eventually be a muscly b.astard at the gym after a while, plus I could always take up some kind of martial art if I wanted to learn how to fight.

What you're saying is correct...but its what seperates us from animals...we don't have to rely on our genetic make up like they do...I can't imagine monkeys discussing DJ tactics!! :D

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I actually can fight pretty well, as I discovered in Basic Training, but I much prefer not to since I don't like to get hurt. For most people that don't know that (I can fight), they'd probably describe me as more the intellectual/Brad Pitt type. By preference, "I'm a lover, not a fighter" and i like it that way.
You are much better off looking like a wimp if you can fight than you are looking like a wimp who is a wimp or looking like a tough dude who can't really fight.
I say never judge any dudes fighting abilities by their appearance, many back off from big dudes with tats who can't really fight because they think they will be able to beat them up, though they may not be able to.
Only fools have tats, it makes them look tough to those pretty boys who are wimps, but the pretty boys who can fight will beat them because they just expect them to be wimps.
Fighting is more to do with the knowledge of which body parts of the enemy to attack, as well as the confidence to unleash this knowledge at the opportune time.
Most dudes who are street wise tough don't have this knowledge, they just have the confidence within to attack knowing that most pretty boy yuppies will cower away from them.
The tats beards and bikes will frighten 95% of the PUA dudes off, they know this and this is why they use this type of appearance.
If most dudes learnt how to fight they would never be raped on the inside, or bashed on the outside, in fact it is almost impossible to rape a babe if she continuously fights back.
Fear is the reason behind all rapes, because you have time to attack, many don't because they feel overwhelmed by the situation.
It is best not to fight, though you need to know how to do it, or else bad things can happen to you. :cool:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Basic, the thing i remember was that I drew on my inner anger for strength. I'm not an angry person, but theres that monster i keep suppressed in me at all times, and if i let him come out, its like you're going to have to kill me to stop me. That's why i really love the latest star wars movies so much, because i could actually identify with Anakin's short term endulgence in his inner fury.

I could tell - some of the guys I beat with the pugil stick just didn't have it in them to hurt another person. I'm left wondering if that's a good trait that they have, or a bad one? Regardless, by starring in their eyes with my fury, i knew i had at least half of the fights won before the cadre even blew the whistle to start.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Your definition of an alphamale is...messed up. "If PUA's were any other animals, they'd get ****ed up?" What kind of dumbass statement is that? So a human alphamale is someone who shares the characteristics of an animal alphamale? OK dude, have fun charging rams with your horns, or fighting another walrus, or wrestling a wolf for your mate.

In the meanwhile, I'll keep charming and being good to my colleagues and climb the social ladder. Maybe I'll put down $200 on you some day if you're in the UFC.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Mr Alpha Male, could YOU last a day as an animal? Would you even know how to survive a day in the wilderness without your fancy matches, clothing, bedsheets, and supermarket food? Do you know how to hunt, sleep in arctic temperatures, eat raw meat, and kill a black bear with bare hands?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If most dudes learnt how to fight they would never be raped on the inside
You're one dumb dude.

Have you even seen the inside of a pen?

Tell me, buddy...Lets say you knew how to fight, lets say you knew how to kick some ass even. What are you going to do when three black dudes with arms the size of your legs, carrying homemade knives, slip into your cell at night and hold you down while the third one rails you in the ass because you're the closest thing he's seen to a girl the last 20 years?

I don't care how good your dumb ass is at fighting, when three 6'4 jacked black dudes jump you, you're ****ed.

And if you try to fight back, or even manage to injure/kill one of them, they'll kill ya. They. Will. Kill. You. What do they have to lose?

I'll bet you've never even had a run-in with a gang.

So don't come on here and tell people some fanciful bull**** about being a 160lb dude with some MA skills being able to stand up for himself in a pen.

Do your dumb ass a favour and don't give advice on something you know **** all about.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Your definition of an alphamale is...messed up. "If PUA's were any other animals, they'd get ****ed up?" What kind of dumbass statement is that? So a human alphamale is someone who acts like an animal alphamale? OK dude, have fun charging rams with your horns, or fighting another walrus, or wrestling a wolf for your mate.

In the meanwhile, I'll keep charming and being good to my colleagues and climb the social ladder. Maybe I'll put down $200 on you some day if you're in the UFC.

The barbarity resonates in the OP.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Tell me, buddy...Lets say you knew how to fight, lets say you knew how to kick some ass even. What are you going to do when three black dudes with arms the size of your legs, carrying homemade knives, slip into your cell at night and hold you down while the third one rails you in the ass because you're the closest thing he's seen to a girl the last 20 years.
Yep, and this hits on my initial comment about going out of my way to not commit a felony. If i had to choose between bending over a table or a toilet vs being gutted like a fish, I'd go with choice #1. Sure, both choices really suck, but the latter sucks more.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"To tell you the truth most of these flashly attired pretty boy yuppies who are fvcking the hottest babes in your Cities, would in fact be getting it up the arze if they were on the inside, they are not AlphaMale's."

Wait a minute.. those pretty boys are f*cking the hottest babes! I thought only Alpha Males get that!

So if I want to be an Alpha Male, I should learn how to fight, bash someone's head in, get sent to jail for that, and get raped inside?

Right.

Don Lucifer

Reaction score
Paging Carl Gustav....ok I ll hold.

Effeminized middle class yuppies,the glory of physical aggression,the fear of rape.male rape.in the slammer.by 6 foot 4 men.who are black.

hmmm hmmm

how many secret fears can you get into onr thread?
or should we start a new one....
SARGING IN THE SLAMMER..breaking his be-atch shield,mass AMOG- ging,one-to-five-itis,dhv-ing with a small sentence,and breaking LMR in the shower block.
I feel an e-book coming on...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

what is the purpose of this thread? Honestly what is the purpose.
How many fights does the average person get in in his lifetime after the age of 18?
I have friends that aren't alpha who consistently pull babes weekly. And I have friends who have reputations of kicking ass and being true bad boys who can't keep a woman to save their lives. Why because they have true attitude and anger issues which is a result of HIGH EGO's, LOW SELF ESTEEM and a lack of control. Yet these so called "wimps" you labeled have healthy confidence and egos and maybe they arent tough but tough doesnt equal MATURE!! This isn't animal planet or prison it's civilization.

Thank you for coming

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Being alpha has nothing to do with size or how well you can fight. It's about your inner strength and confidence, your BL, and how you interact with others.