Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

traffic tickets

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just got my first one. rolled thru a stop sign when a police was behind me...LOL. sounds stupid, but his motorcycle and helmet looked like a normal dude's. anyways i dont have experience with this so what do you guys do? it seems i can either go to court, school, or pay as options on the ticket. there isn't a price, however, as he says they will mail me something.
has anyone tried getting out of this or have any tips for this?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know either guess it's one of those things hehe.

1. you can either go back to Drivers ED and take a course
2. You can go to court and say "No contest," In which case the judge sentences you...since this is your first ticket....IT should be no more the 250 then that's all you do!

Good luck!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
what the hell does that even mean
A cali roll is exactly what you did. You didn't stop for stop sign. You didn't come to a complete stop like you were supose to, but you slowed down enough to see if traffic was coming from the other directions then kept going. You are however retarded for not recognizing a bike cop as opposed to a regular rider. They all have those gold badges, you just don't know how to read your rear view well enough to note such things.

Speaking of retarded, since I have two DUI's under the belt (yeah that's IQ of 10 retarded) I've learned to drive 50/50 front widow to rear view. If you have bad driving habits like speed or failure to yeild i recommend you try this. having a near 360 view of the road will help you to no end. If you want to get out of your points, get a lawyer to reduce it to a parking ticket but you're still going to pay both the lawyer and most of the fines. If you're a pretty good driver otherwise with no problems just take it on the chin and pay the fine.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wont get points if he goes and takes the class at drivers ed, but if he contests the ticket then he is gonna have to pay the fine , lawyer, and court costs which doesnt seem like a good idea since this is his first ticket.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
He wont get points if he goes and takes the class at drivers ed, but if he contests the ticket then he is gonna have to pay the fine , lawyer, and court costs which doesnt seem like a good idea since this is his first ticket.
That's not how it works here in Nevada. Then again traffic laws are a state by state issue. Nevada only cares about money for one (hey there's a suprise) but I imagine it could work out the way you described if the state this good fellow resides in goes in that direction.

The law sucks. I really wish american drivers were as disciplined as German drivers. Then we could have a legit autobaun! That sh*t in montana or north/south dakota (where ever it is) bites the big one. Seriously those roads are so hilly and the curves are definately NOT equipped for 90 plus mile an hour driving.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure people in other states do the rollin stop :p
nevertheless, what do you mean 50/50 front/rear? just check both a lot?
i didn't really notice the biker, but my car is dirty so looking through the rear = going through back dusty glass, and it was getting dark. nevertheless, very dumb.