Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Touching while they sleep

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you ever do it?

I woke up to a great ******* this morning. I know the girl but it got me thinking. I've had girls suck me off and had me come during my sleep when I was piss drunk.

The girl from last night told me it really turns her on to find people touching her. Other girls have had me kick a guys ass for doing it. Last week a guy was saying "she's my ex girlfriend" while he was trying to defend himself.

Why do some people have this fetish?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
My girl has told me in no uncertain terms, that if she's asleep and I want some action, feel free to take advantage of her. She even said she likes to sleep in the doggie position, with her butt up in the air. Come on, that's like an invitation!!

I feel blessed. :whistle:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know girls that pass out when drunk and just lay there waiting for someone to come along and feel em up. And get pissed off when nobody does.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend loved to be woken up to getting fingered.

My current girlfriend likes her sleep more.

It just depends on the girl.

comic_relief

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I know girls that pass out when drunk and just lay there waiting for someone to come along and feel em up. And get pissed off when nobody does.
LOL. These girls must be of the non-pretty type.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a girl say no. They love it any time, anywhere. They loooove it.

When a chicks in my bed, and I wake up feeling abit frisky, she's getting it!!! I loooove it.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex hated it, and she was always hating the fact that guys wake up horny..

it really does depend on the girl

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to differ... I would agrue it depends on the guy, and whether he makes her cvm everywhere, each time he puts his thingy in her thingy...

But i'd have to be abit narrow minded not to say a small % of girls dont like it.

Morning sex can be good too especially when the girl wakes u up hanging off the end of you're ding dong.

Girls are horny as fck.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
LOL. These girls must be of the non-pretty type.
Yeah, they weren't that hot. Still remember some guys are afraid of doing it, they concider it rape. ;)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Would you ever do it?

I woke up to a great ******* this morning. I know the girl but it got me thinking. I've had girls suck me off and had me come during my sleep when I was piss drunk.

The girl from last night told me it really turns her on to find people touching her. Other girls have had me kick a guys ass for doing it. Last week a guy was saying "she's my ex girlfriend" while he was trying to defend himself.

Why do some people have this fetish?
according to law it is considered rape because of her inability to consent to it.

BE CAREFUL!!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys remember some girls pass out on purpose. That way they won't feel as much of a wh0re, even though they want it bad. And there are always guys who take advantage of this, can't say I haven't.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
My girl has told me in no uncertain terms, that if she's asleep and I want some action, feel free to take advantage of her. She even said she likes to sleep in the doggie position, with her butt up in the air. Come on, that's like an invitation!!

I feel blessed. :whistle:
wtf?? how is anybody supposed to sleep like that?? man..and i ythought my sleeping in the fetal position was bad...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Guys remember some girls pass out on purpose. That way they won't feel as much of a wh0re, even though they want it bad. And there are always guys who take advantage of this, can't say I haven't.
but if they pass out and you fvck them...wouldnt THAT be considered as rape? I mean theyre unconcious...and your taking advantage of them while theyre out cold...

thats like you "Roofying" them up!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Ken785 said:
wtf?? how is anybody supposed to sleep like that?? man..and i thought my sleeping in the fetal position was bad...
I said the same thing. Apparently she finds it comfortable. I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. ^_^